Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

A bit about me, I am the oldest of four, a brother (deceased) and two sisters.  Married to BFF for 39 years, sadly she passed 20 Jan, 2022.  When I met her she was single mom with 6 kids, ages 14-2, 3 boys, 3 girls, to this day they are my children and still are my in heart.  There is 17 Grandkids and 5 great grandkids.  Going to a wedding in Aug for one of the grandson.

My Brother was a CD, never knew till we went home for his funeral and his wife ask if I wanted two of his bags, that when I found out he was a CD.  My one sister (the oldest) told me when I told her that I was CD and Trans said, “What took you so long?  I knew it.” and explained how she knew.  Because of my work, I never came forth, always hidden in private, only my BFF knew it all.  If the children knew they never let on.

When my BFF passed, I confessed to my children of my desired to be dress, as I could not continue to dress in private, with them all calling to check on me.  Only mine oldest boy seem concern asking if I was gay, I explained as best as I could that no I was not gay, that I felt I was trans and needed to dress 24/7.  To be honest I was worried, but today I am not.

I still have so much to learn, and I will be reading everything I can here, all I can say is thank you.

Welcome. I am new too.  Sincerely, sorry about your brother.

Take Care

Hi, Welcome.
      I think you found the right place by looking here. (I know i did)
      I also, am new here, less than a week.
      I have not been doing hardly any Cross dressing since my wife’s passing. I recently came out to my youngest daughter and she is just fine with it, even willing to help me with whatever I want.
      Its’s nice to know, your family is okay with it.
      Stevie

What a story! Blessings and kisses to your whole family!
      Fredrika Jones

Hi Michael,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Michael, it is interesting to note that many of us dress in private, but find out that other people know or suspect.some family members then say, you could of told me. I Knew anyway.
      Welcome to the wonderful world of dressing. Live the magic, enjoy coffee dates, weekend trips. You deserve it.
      Stay calm wear a dress.
      Jane

Wouldn’t it be nice if maybe they would say something about it to us. Just make it positive to break the ice! I had one person at work that figured it out, not sure how. One day passing by his office he said “guys that dress as women for only want one thing!” I just looked at him and laughed and kept walking. He never said anything about it again. His brother was gay and hated him for it. He was one of those that had to makes other feel inferior so they could feel superior.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Michael

welcome, happy you have join our site. This is a place of knowledge and understanding. To explore, to learn all about your passions. Many beautiful ladies here all willing to offer advice and encouragement to help make your journey fulfilling. Looking for friends many here to meet and always willing to share stories and experiences. It a wonderful place to start your search to heaven. Very nice to meet you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Michael nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. So sorry for your losses as wife and brother .. Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around lots to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there femme journey .. So when comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Michael as she travels down her own girly road in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and we all are just a click away.. again girl nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

What a wonderful life story. Best of luck on putting an exclamation point on it.

Hi Michael, and welcome. I too am a senior corssdresser just a few years older than you. I resumed crossdressing about five years ago after a long time away. I find that now when I become Paulette it is so relaxing and wonderful! I recall when I was younger in the 60’s nd 70’s it was more a sexual thing. But now it’s more about exploring my feminine side and truly enjoying my time as Paulette. I also did as you did and let may loved ones know about Paulette. It went much smoother than I thought it would. One of my son’s said “If the Old Man wants to wear a dress at his age who are we to tell him he can’t’! I look forward to hearing more from you. Hugs, Paulette

Had to go to our bank today, daughter and I, I wore the outfit with the pink top, black leggings, etc..  Problem with a charge on my account I did not make, young lady there was so helpful and I was able to cancel that charge and get a refund, we also got me a new card (for just in case).

Mine daughter and I can only do this on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, (Her days off)  And my one son gets home to late, he works two jobs, the 2nd one is on the weekends, so I am stuck at home most of the time, I dress 24/7 and wave to the neighbors’, one comes over every day late in the evening to get my other son to help him with his (2nd job) grass cutting jobs and see me, not a flinch, he and I talk just like normal, glad that he and I can do that.

Mine other daughters live to far away, and I rarely see my oldest son.  Was two months ago when he pop over, his wife was here last month.  I will be attending a wedding (their son) my grandson and future wife invited me, I like her, we are friends on Facebook and yes she knows.  Not sure what I will be wearing, I look better in tops and leggings then a dress.  However what ever I wear will not be the real question as I am sure its will be all over Facebook.  If you like to see that when it happens let me know I will post a link.

Till later GFs, TTFN! ♪

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing, Michelle.  Welcome.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

An outing with my Daughter and Grand Daughter. My daughter and I been discussing the need to make sure she gets the house, mine idea, in the event of me leaving this world to join my wife, most likely with her, its not going to be heaven, *smiles*.

I wanted to make sure that our youngest son is taken care of, and she now has guardianship over him, this way I know he will be taken care of and will have a place to live. His older brothers would not, I am sure they would take steps to place him in a home, as the house would go into probate, which could be a year before settlement.

I was wearing blacking leggings, and a green pull over blouse, and mine black little boots, carry my blue denim purse, we met with the lawyer’s staff, then the lawyer himself, found out all we need to do and left his office to go to the city courthouse, there we ask and receive the necessary deeds of the house, 50¢ a page. Only the Lawyer knew who I really was. I had no makeup, and clear nail polish, but my silver grey hair is almost down to my shoulders, and the bright blue earrings can be seen. There were no pitchforks or torches with people shouting that a man. Was a good day.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?