• Creator
    Topic
    Inga Krasivaya
    Participant
    Registered On: January 18, 2021
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 202

I’ve finally plucked up enough nerve and been out into the cold, scary world in full Inga mode!  Only a quick 25 minute tour, down to the (shut) shops on the main road and back, not much compared to the adventures I read about on CDH, but a big step for me.  I’d always been saying that I’d go out once the cold snap here in the UK  had finished and… well, it has.  The snow has now melted – only problem is that it’s been replaced with some pretty frequent showers, so meaning I was delayed a little in heading out, but finally the sky stopped dripping and off I went.  Over the road, down the alley… remember to be careful with the uneven tarmac.  My heels on the pavement sound like pistol shots in the cool, quiet night but there doesn’t seem to be anyone around who could hear them – not surprising at just before 4 am.  Turn right, down the side road towards the main road; keep practicing my walk – stand up straight, head up, don’t look at my feet, which I’m keeping on a straight, central line, let my hips swing…  This feels great!  Reach the road junction and a taxi pulls up next to me; has he noticed me?  Well, he must see me as he’s looking straight at me; why don’t I feel nervous?  In these boots I’m about 6′ 10″ from the bottom of my stiletto heels to the top of my flouncy wig – but it suddenly strikes me that all he sees is a strong, confident woman making her way home; what a buzz!  The taxi turns right and disappears in the distance;  I reach the shops, then cut through to the road heading home; avoid the puddles, Inga!  There seems to be a lot of downstairs lights on and as I pass by a curtain briefly opens and then swings shut – I guess these heels really do make a lot of noise; nothing to indicate that anyone knew I wasn’t a GG, no prolonged opening of the curtain and no faces staring at me.  This is great!  Finally manage to reach home, get changed and get my laptop out:  this was the first of many!  Now got to work myself up to a trip out in the daylight – and certainly later in the day when there are a few folk around.  Inga; you get me into trouble sometimes, but today I love you more than ever!  Hugs to you all:  Inga.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Mindy Mills
      Lady
      Registered On: January 8, 2021
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 66

Congratulations! That’s awesome and a big step! Keep it up!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Deborah Sullivan
      Duchess
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 517

Such simple and mundane things that we take for granted can offer so much joy and pleasure which men will never understand. You go girl and now enjoy the adventure

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Trisha Lilly Hibbert
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 8, 2020
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 423

Hi honey. Congratulations.

Bridgette VonSmirff
      Lady
      Registered On: October 18, 2020
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 414

Well done, you! So happy to read of these achievements so many are making, and so proud to join the fray. I do agree with Grace and Steph about safety, and I’ve only gone out with my wife and/or populated areas, but so happy for you! The fog will close in and lift you up, making you want to go again soon.

Bridgette

Inga Krasivaya
        Lady

It will be as soon as it gets warm enough for a miniskirt and for the daylight to be there when a good girl (or me!) should be out……  Thanks for the encouragement – it really, really helps me!  Inga.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 4787

Congratulations for your new journey out and to the many wonderful outtings ahead. It will get better and more comfortable. As the confidence begins so will the adventures. 🌷

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Inga Krasivaya
        Lady

Thank you, Stephanie:  just hope some other ladies may be inspired.  I LOVE this site!  Inga.

Caly James
      Lady
      Registered On: November 2, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 53

Very exciting!!!

Penny Jay
      Lady
      Registered On: August 4, 2020
      Replies: 50

Well done Inga, first steps are hardest. Looking forward to hearing about your next adventures.

Stay safe

PennyJ

Inga Krasivaya
        Lady

Hey, there, Penny!  Hoping it can be soon, but I really, really want it to be in the daylight – but without any/too many people around, and that probably means leaving it a little while till the days lengthen a bit.  If there are any ladies out there who haven’t been out yet, please, please try to steel yourself and do it;  I’m still up in the clouds!  Inga  XOXOXO

5 users thanked author for this post.
          Penny Jay
          Lady

Every trip out your confidence grows and you want more the next time. Evening walks in the dark to very quiet day time walks is a natural progression. The last time I was out was my greatest, large department store and then out on to one of the major shopping streets a major scottish city. Then we topped it off going round an indoor shopping mall. Currently we are in lockdown, but can’t wait to get out again.

PennyJ

Inga Krasivaya
            Lady

I love Scotland!  Heading around a major mall sounds to be a great idea – scary, but maybe less chance of people shouting out in public?  Regarding Scotland; have you ever been to Strathey or Scourie (you’ll probably need to look them up on Google….)  Stepping out up that (very beautiful) part of the world would be so much easier for the majority of us – very few people around and such a beautiful part of the world. Scotland at the moment is many degrees below zero – so put your boots and leggings on, ladies?  And if Stephanie were to give us all a few insights into the beauty of Scotland, I for one would be very grateful.  Love to you all:  Inga.

Penny Jay
            Lady

Yes I know Scourie, camped there while on an NC500 motorcycle trip. Yes it’s cold outside, hovering around zero most days, wrap up warm.

PennyJ

Inga Krasivaya
            Lady

NC500?  if I remember correctly, maybe a Honda?  Not quite an NSR500, but still pretty damn good. (P.S: 4 strokes rock!.)  If you get to Strathy, so much the better – just remember to pack a fur lined bikini……  Love every single one of you:  Inga.

Penny Jay
            Lady

NC500 is a 500 mile North Coast of Scotland Road trip, would recommend it for everyone.

PennyJ

stephanie plumb
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 131
      Replies: 1590

Congratulations Inga!  That first trip out is a momentous occasion and it takes confidence and a big pinch of courage.   I started in almost exactly the same way – out at 05:00 a.m. click-clacking down the empty streets.  The only difference was it was summer and the early sun was up.

Like Grace, I am not trying to dampen your enthusiasm or put you off, but let me tell you my story:-

Like you I was out – it was around 05:00 – enjoying my new found freedom. The streets were empty. Just the odd car passing. No problem; my confidence grew- this was great fun! Then a car passed by slowing down. I had just a glimpse of two white faces peering at me.  I ignored them and the car drove on. Phewww!  a little scary moment . But hey! It was okay.

But it wasn’t!  A hundred yards up the road the car did a screaming 180 degree wheely and headed back, the windows going down, heads and arms appearing. There were at least three, probably four young men in it, and it was obvious I had attracted their attention. I assumed I had been made. Maybe not.

It was one of the scariest moments of my life!  What could I do? I walked on, panicking a little.  The car passed by on the other side of the road with waving arms and cat-calls and off up the road. Was that it!

No- another wheely and they were now on my side of the road, and coming fast.  I have no idea what the outcome might have been. My knowledge of the local streets and cut-throughs eventually got me out of trouble. I was fortunately adjacent to one such cut- through so I – sort of sprinted in 3″ court shoes – down it and plotted a course that would lead me away from the area.  I did see the car a couple of times passing the ends of roads, so they were still looking.

I eventually got back to my car after a long circuitous route, totally ignoring the odd person that I passed, still in a high state of adrenaline fuelled alert.

After that my walks were in the town centre where there were a few more people about. Mainly street-cleaners and early delivery vans etc.  I was able to walk down one side of the main street and back up the other without drawing any attention. Everyone was too busy going about their day to notice me.

One other thing I would say is – heels? No!  If you catch a heel it will most likely break off and you could sprain you ankle or worse. Stick to 3″” wedges or courts with chunky heels.

Well done!!! And enjoy your next trip out – but be safe.

Stephanie P xx

6 users thanked author for this post.
        Inga Krasivaya
        Lady

Hi, Stephanie;  a beautifully written story, but such a sad ending;  you deserved a better outcome.  Please accept a big hug in condolence.  Not heels…… O.K:  stilettos, wedges or chunky heels?  Sounds like another one that Grace Scarlett could turn into a great debate…  Always lovely to speak to you; and (inevitably) keep smiling!  Inga XOXOXO

Rachel Cross
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 13, 2020
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 241

nice to see another bird leave the nest. its always fun going out dressed and doing shopping and other things normal girls do. sounds like your very conferdent and thats a big plus. there is nothing to be afraid of. its all in your mind. once you overcome your fears theres nothing you cant do. its all fun from here on. enjoy it. im sure you will have plenty of good stories to tell. i love the sound heels make when walking. they are saying look over here. i cant help but look when i hear that sound. proud of you girl. like to see more of us out in public. i think the world is ready for us too.

Alice Robinson
      Lady
      Registered On: July 3, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 16

Amazing work, Inga! I am in awe of your bravery!
      Alice x

Emily
      Lady
      Registered On: April 30, 2016
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 782

Well done you! The first time is always exciting and a bit scary. Confidence is the key. There will be no stopping Inga now! Have fun and be safe!

Rachel Jane
      Lady
      Registered On: January 9, 2021
      Replies: 19

So proud of you Inga. Your an inspiration girlfriend.

Can only imagine how exciting it must of felt to step out that front door for the first time. Heres to many more excursions and fun times out as you wonderful true self

❤ Rachel Jane 💋

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Inga Krasivaya
        Lady

Love you, Rachel;  yes – that first step out of the front door is an experience no girl should miss.  Are you sure we can’t tempt you to take a short walk yourself?…  Inga XOXOXO

Rachel Jane
          Lady
          Registered On: January 9, 2021
          Replies: 19

I think the hotel idea will be the way to go for me Inga. Two steps outside my front door snd the nosey neighbours will be all in the know. Even at 4am. 🤣. Theres always someone watching 🥸

Love ya babe 💞

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 58
      Replies: 1716

Well done Inga

I bet you are still buzzing, and thinking about your next trip. It does take a while for your mind to accept ” you are just a girl out”…just like all the thousands of other women!!!

I would just add a couple of things…

if you are out and about in deserted areas at odd times….be careful honey, like you say, the sound of your heels carries, and could attract unwanted attention….I don’t want to put you off at all, just be aware. Once you get more confident and start going out at more ” normal” times, okay there are more people about, but it’s also ” safer”….

and secondly…at 6′ 10″….if the cabby hadn’t seen you, I really wouldn’t want to be riding in his cab!!!!

Well done!!!!  and here’s to the next trip…stay safe 🌈

Grace xx

Inga Krasivaya
        Lady

Always lovely to see a new post from you, Grace.  Must admit I hadn’t thought about the possibility that being out in a deserted street might make me more conspicuous than if I was in a more normally populated area.   Oh – and I’m only 6′ 10″ in my knee boots; in my normal 4″ heels I’m a much less noticeable 6′ 8″……  Certainly looking forward to the next time!  Kisses:  Inga.

Polly Stewart
      Lady
      Registered On: January 2, 2021
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 488

You wrote… “but it suddenly strikes me that all he sees is a strong, confident woman making her way home; what a buzz!”!

That’s what freaks us out all the time and until we can understand that we shall be trapped. Two evenings ago I went to my local supermarket twice and the local hardware store as well… I spoke with people that I normally speak to (albeit in a more modulated voice) but not one remarked or recognised me. A vey pleasant blonde spoke to them would be their reaction… nothing more. Our biggest fear is within ourselves!

Step out Sister, love Polly

Inga Krasivaya
        Lady

Hiya, Polly;  of course you’re right.  If the taxi driver didn’t pick up on the fact that my wig was getting in the way of flight 402 to Majorca, then it probably proves that attitude matters so much more than general appearance……

Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 888

Congratulations Inga!  I love taking a nice walk just after a rain too, especially at night.  It is so peaceful, and the best time to be out.  You know will eventually make your first daylight stroll, and the elation of feeling that freedom will be as strong as your night walk.  Your confidence will grow with every trip you have outside of your safe zone, and if will be worth every nervous tremble you feel.

Keep doing what you are doing, and have fun with it.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Paula F.
        Inga Krasivaya
        Lady

Thanks, girlfriend!  I’m still on a bit of a high…  Very much looking forward to the summer; not only will there be more hours of daylight, but also I won’t need to be quite so heavily covered up.  Break out the summer dresses!  Kisses:  Inga.

Rachel Hayes
      Lady
      Registered On: January 20, 2021
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 89

What a truly awesome day (night?) for you hun!

So so pleased this was a success for you and it must have felt just wonderful.

Such a confidence booster for the next trip with a few more people.  The buzz will just get bigger and bigger.

Lovely story to read and has lfited my spritis so thank you!

Did you have a special outfit for your maiden voyage?

You must live in a different part of the UK to me though as it’s still pretty blinking chilly here! 🙁

Love Rachel

Inga Krasivaya
        Lady

Rachel – hi there, lovely lady.  I posted a full description of my outfit in the “So What Are We Wearing?” thread (where I forgot to mention I was also wearing my lovely warm, grey coat) but basically it was a skirt (longer than my usual ones) tights, knee length boots and a blouse.  Yes – a touch chilly, but I hardly noticed the cold – adrenaline is natures antifreeze!  Hugs;  Inga.

Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 888

You girls go!  Don’t let the naysayers stop or slow you down.  Your life is not any of their concern.  Live it!!

PaulaF

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account