Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Inspired by a post on another CD site, I decided to go on a hike today as a MIAD, technically a MAIS since I wore a skirt, no wig or makeup since I don’t have any, just the skirt, a flowery t-shirt and my B forms. It was a 5.8 mile hike to the Goat Mountain Fire Lookout in the Sierra National Forest. I only saw one other person on the trail on my way back. We said hi to each other and he continued up to the top as I went down. Since it was a weekday, I figured traffic would be slow but I found myself getting disappointed that that there weren’t more people on the trail. Well, maybe next time. That will be tomorrow as I plan to go for a walk to the dam wearing a flowery skirt, t-shirt and my C forms. Boy am I getting brave. Lol

Great going Stephanie so happy for you to make the plunge in to girly time out and about .. Dont give up girlfriend you got this as the woman you are just have fun and be Stephanie ..

Hugs Stephanie

J J
      Lady

Enjoy your outings. Nobody seems to care, at least in my experience of similar outings. Jest be yourself, keep your chin up and enjoy your day.

Gratz, Stephanie!

I wish you have good and funny time in this your new experience.
      Good luck Stephanie

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️💙❤️

Stephanie –

How wonderful for you.  I can only imagine how good it felt to be out and about.  Enjoy your trip today and others as you venture forward in your journey.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Lovely Stephanie, ‘I did it’ were the first words I sang to myself after doing my first walk out dressed.

Yay for you Stephanie. Now you see how the little things like a hike can be so thrilling for us girls

CelesteCD
      Lady

Congratulations!!!

That’s awesome, hon! Keep rocking!

I did it again. I went for what I call my “dam walk”. It’s about 1 mile or so, across the primary and secondary dams at the lake. I was wearing a blue floral skirt that ends a couple inches above my knee, women’s T-shirt, women’s sandals, bra and my C forms.

There were a couple cars in the lot, which meant at least 2 people already out on the dam or the trails leading off. I almost chickened out but said, the heck with that, I need to do this. I got out and started down the dam. About half way across I saw 2 women walking towards me. I held my head high, shoulders back, and walked towards them like it was nothing. Although my heart rate was telling another story. Lol. We smiled at each other, said good morning as we passed and continued on. There were a couple guys walking and another pair on bikes. They didn’t say a word.

On the way back to the cabin, I decided I wanted to sit by the water for awhile. While I was there, I walked past several people, and a few walked past me while I was sitting. I even went and used the restroom before I left. No interaction or reaction by any of them, at least while I could see them.

I’m beginning to believe that most people just don’t care, or if they do, they don’t say anything. I don’t get the opportunity to do this very often, every few months is all, and in the past have just gone out for evening walks during the off season. I see myself going out more during the day on future trips up here. Now I just need to get a wig and learn how to do makeup.

Jenna Jay
        Lady

Big day, big moments for you

Hope you feel as amazing as you should after it.

Xx

J J
        Lady

I agree, people just don’t care. Even if they do few will comment, and as long as you are safe, and I think most hiking trails are, so what what the few detractors think. As my wax technician once said about my bright red toe and finger nails…”if someone has a problem with it, it is their problem, not yours.”

I love hiking en femme, I just wish I got more chances to do it.

J J
      Lady

I posted a picture of my first en femme hike in my gallery. It was “another glorious Sierra day” to quote John Muir. I had hiked in a skirt a few times, but never fully dressed, with a wig, et cetera. It was a wonderful day both in terms of the sheer beauty of the eastern Sierra and walking through nature en femme.

Sounds delightful. I perceive confidence is a growing.

I much prefer hiking in a skirt. It is easier stepping over obstacles in the trail, air flow keeps my boy parts happy, potty breaks are a cinch. I have never had an unpleasant reaction from other hikers. My fav is a blue nylon wrap that falls above my knee. On top I like a cami or tank on warmer days, fleece on cooler days. I have natural C cup breasts and seldom wear a bra as it is too sweaty and the straps are irritated my mey pack straps. I have hiked a lot in the southern Sierras, and the Cascades in Oregon.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?