Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I want to tell you all how much I appreciate the love all you girls shared with me when I entered this group! I was overwhelmed! I’m still overwhelmed! I had to take a break. Your stories made me quiver from the familiarity of the stories. I’m besides myself. I’m trying to be the best husband and father I can be, but y’all opened my eyes to something that I thought could be nothing more than a dream. I’m still scared to go out, but you’ve shown me that it’s ok to feel this way. It’s ok to want to be a woman. Thank you!

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Tammy,

I just read what you wrote and wanted to say thank you.  It’s okay to feel overwhelmed, I sure do, and the same for taking a break.  Sometimes, life gets in the way and CDH is still here, so when you can come on back, we will be happy to see you.

Hugs,

Michelle

I had several sweet comments, and private messages after I joined. I learned so much about the feelings I’ve had since I was a child. It’s all been out into perspective for me, and I appreciate that! I only wish there would’ve been a group like this twenty years ago! I may have stepped out when I was in college, or more! Thank you! Thank you!

Anonymous
      1. Hi Tammy, I’ve had break in the past but I always seem to come back to Tanya. I’ve reassurance from the girls, someone’s always here. Good luck. Tanya.
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

It’s discovering who we are and with a heavy heart we try in believing  what’s causing theses  feeling and being  overwhelmed by them. it’s amazing how intertwined ,how simular our journeys have progressed and where they will  lead us. A dream held close but never to  be imagine of  being true at  least we thought it wouldn’t  but  does scare us and certainly has confused me. But cdh has and is a blessing for its wealth of knowledge and experiences from others who have traveled these waters and is given guidance, a path for moving forward to show possibilities , expectations of what  may lay  ahead. Stepping back, catching ones breath is important but with  a happy thought to know we’re  still  here and always supportive for everyone . To help, to motivate and build a confinance in pursuing dreams to dress better and eventually make the big move and go out in public. I myself would have never imagine doing but I have and feel wonderful doing so. Thank you all for being there to make these times easier to understand.

Stephanie 🌹

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?