Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi All!

I’m new to dressing but have always had an interest. I am looking to meet new, like-minded friends for friendship and fun. Still looking forward to my first public outing but a work in progress on my passing skills. Don’t be shy!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Dee

you certainly found the right place to explore and learn. Meet many of our gals just like yourself who are experiencing their love for dressing.  Making friends is so much fun and having them to talk to, share advice and most importantly a respect of what you mean to us and yourself . To prepare for the possibility of venturing out is one that many of us try to accomplish. It’s certainly a big step, one of determination and     courage , one where confiniance is needed to pursue a dream that we hold deep inside each and everyone of us. Being here at Cdh with its wealth of information and our wonderful and understanding ladies really help me to follow that dream and just a month ago it became reality . It’s amazing how ones journey will be when help is there to which i am so appreciated  to have and   I hope you see this site as the hope you are looking for to venture into your paths through this wonderful world.

Your  in good company and know we can and will support you through theses amazing times. Happy to meet you and welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Mornin’ Dee. Ready to step out…? No harm in going slow. Get your sizes and look together. That’s a lot of fun also. One of my biggest (excuse the pun) decisions was bra size. Not band, so much, but cup size. Naturally, many of us are small cup sizes (if I’m wrong it will not alter my logic). I like a larger breast size (cup size) and my body wears a “C” cup nicely ( my butt is on the smaller size and D and up left me feeling a bit unproportioned).  All of the above is unsolicited and unprofessional opinion, but experimenting has been fun (a little expensive) as I evolve.

Enjoy. Most of all.

kate

Welcome aboard Dee

Lovely to have you and enjoy .

I have only joined it had taken me many years to get the courage .

Welcome Dee!

Hi Dee.

I’m no where close to Ohio but always on the prowl for new friends to share with.
      I’m sure you’ll love it here and there are probably lots of gurls in your area. I hope you find some. There are a lot of great ladies here.
      Best wishes.

Welcome, Dee!

Hugs,

Shawna

Hi Dee, Teralynn here. Just wanted to welcome you and let you know that this is a great site for crossdressing people who don’t have a lot of experience. You can get any questions you might have answered, share some experiences and make a few friends who can help you with your crossdressing experience. So, as you have already figured out, the members are not shy here, so stay active and reach out to them and I assure you that they will respond. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Dee,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Thank you Alice!

Thanks and hugs to you!

Thank you! You are gorgeous!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?