Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stacie
      Lady

Hello, I’ve been receiving the newsletter and checking articles here for a while, I’m not sure exactly how long.

I am 38, part time, and very closeted cd from Arizona.  I live in a rural part of the state so getting out and being around other gurls is not really an option.  I have a career and would hate for this part of me to have any impact on it at all.  I’m just trying to find my way through the world.

Hi Stacie, first of all thankyou for joining CDH. You are very welcome here! This site is a great place to make new friends that are helpful and supportive. Please take some time to have a read on the forums! Take care 🙂

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

Welcome Staci;

Lisa 🙂

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stacie welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Stacie!  I see that you have been around a while. Yes….one must be careful what one pposts on-line. To many spies and our own information that could cost us. It is a shame life is like that…we are just people….we should not be persecuted for what we love. This is the only social media I post snippits on about myself….as an alias. I am retired and not married……very free to do what I wish. Hope you can follow your dreams…..chat with me if you like.

Hugs….

Dame veronica

Hi, Stacie and welcome to CDH. I also live in rural Arizona and I know what you are going thru. How ever I came Out to everyone Where  I live. It was hard because I’m trans. If you need to talk feel to PM me.

Michele

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?