• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies if your lucky enough to be your female form right now how great does it feel ??.for me im currently in a one piece swimsuit with a nice cotton print dress and there is no body home and i cant describe how i feel right know. The brestforms are in and the ugly boys are tucked away im so happy i cpuld shed happy tears right now amd only wish i could stay like this. Anyway just wondering what oyhers are doing for hip pads to give a more hourglass figure so eventually aesthetically i could eventually pass as a woman in public as id like to get out and see the world but want to make sure im definitely passable to avoid issues. Im tired of being confined to these 4 walls and staying hidden..this girl wants to see the world.

Speak soon ..love aly xox

Anonymous

I’ve been in stockings, skirt, cami, bra, top all day and its wonderful, I love having the inner woman out roaming.

And I’ll be interested to hear what is said about hip pads too as Diana wants to spread her wings as well.

Diana

Anonymous

Good morning Aly…

rule number one really has to be…….. ” live for the moment”…. especially for the girls that literally only have odd moments…..

Grab them and enjoy yourselves!!!!!

Huggs, grace

Anonymous
      Lady

Yesterday I woke up and put on a white one piece bathing suit, slipped on a pair of short shorts and a crop top. That is how I was all day and it was wonderful. I don’t worry about passing, I focus on blending instead. I have found that when Sandy goes out if she dresses in denim skirts with a top that is either sleeveless or some type of baby doll with sandals I never get any sideways glances from anyone. I want to enjoy the rest of my life and that must include Sandy as a huge part of that.

Hugs,

Sandy

Anonymous

Brilliant! – blending, thats my new goal  I’m going to be a screaming blender – perfect.

Blended but not Bland Diana

I just ordered my first pair of “bum lifting hip pad panties, I will update later in the week.
      I was dressed all day, as I am every day im not working, lucky me!!
      Yesterday I had on a flowery off shoulder top, short black mini-skirt, with my nude stockings and garters, and 4 inch heeled booties😁😁
      today, just my stockings and bra under drab work clothes
      Hugs, Regi.
      P.S, as Grace said, grab every moment you can, to be you, it is so peaceful feeling,Love it

Hello Allannah

I too love representing physically what is in my mind and am glad you’re getting the opportunity to do the same.

As for hip pads, I concentrated on observing those in the wild(people watched), looked at a few available products and some youtube vids. I decided on the DIY route to start, spending about $10 and a couple hours on them. They are definately not an everyday item and  take a bit of getting used to. As to not seem to abrupt visually they run down the outside of the leg a bit and require an extra layer, which makes it warm, to keep them in place, tight bicycle shorts or a pair of tights kinda thing. They provide a reasonable presentation when paired with the right outfit but don’t work out with some of my shorter goto skirts lol. Even the retail pocket panty style items aren’t that expensive, give it a try and see what you think

Olivia

I love going out. I do have a set of hip pads that I like, my wife bought them for me and I don’t remember what brand, but I’ll try and get back to you on that. Not everyone wears them, and they’re not required… unless you want them to be. I feel more confident with them than without, as I feel it helps the illusion (and illusion is really all any of us can achieve) in my opinion… or in my own mind at least. Pass, blend, whatever, Steph is right about confidence. It may well be the most important part of the illusion. You’ve either got to have a bit of confidence, or a huge block of “don’t give a damn” in my opinion. Your mileage may vary…

Bridgette

One day you’ll feel like going out so much that you’ll just do it, “passable” or not.

“Passing” is so overrated – I just get it to the point that I feel comfortable with the look, and go.

I’ve been out with no makeup before – it doesn’t feel as full on, but it’s liberating in its own way – here I am, “passing” as a CD!

Act like no-one’s judging, and sooner or later, in your mind, no-one will be.

If anyone else has a problem with your look, let it be their problem alone.

Obviously, there are looks and there are looks… if you dress offensively, someone will get offended.

But if you wear “ordinary” clothes and present a perfectly respectable image, girl, you deserve respect!

Love Laura

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?