• This topic has 15 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well was hoping today would been the day Dr would take my stitches out. But said one more week.

So One more week of stitchs.

Donna

Anonymous
      Lady

Donna thanks for the update. Wishing for a “quick”… okay, less than slow now, recovery. Take care and be safe.
      🍷C

Anonymous

Thank you Carolyne. At least clearing this hurdle of my transition. One more to go coming next month.

But the sad part is getting closer of going back to work once get released from this past one.  At least my boss says be able to work in office area with rest of woman for little. So get to go all out and dress in dresses and such. My normal job is Dock supervisor.

Hugs
        Donna

Anonymous
          Lady

Sounds like a pretty decent boss and job. Will they permanently move you to an office job?  As much as I enjoy working outside and being active the chance to work as a lady would definitely make an office job worth it.
          🍷C

Anonymous

told me be up to me if can still handle the outside job will keep it had like 20 people work under me. Did that can still be a lady but in t shirt and jeans and then safety tennis shoe. Did convince him to be able to keep my rate of pay also. either one. At first would have to lose a 10 dollar less hour pay cut.  Couldn’t really do that.  Anyways now when go back be able to work work or take care of business dealings in the office. Nice AC in summer or heat in winter.

Donna

Leonara
            Ambassador

Thanks for the update Donna.. I hope the work situation is to your benefit … healing energy and prayers continue your way..
            Hugs, Leonara

Anonymous

Thank you Leonara

Hugs
            Donna

Hi Donna,

Sorry to hear of your setback.  Did your doctor mention if the healing was proceeding well?

Alice

Anonymous

Yes said was looking good the worse part was around the redone Jaw and chin. Everything looks good.

Actually few stitches been coming out on own. Not really a big setback the max for recovery is 6 weeks what he told me.

Donna

Congrats Donna really happy for you to the healing process and keeping the job you want and like keep the updates coming girlfriend .. Be all the girl you want to be he he hugs  girlfriend..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Yes will do that for sure boss is really wanting back as soon as possible may it be the light duty job or regular job. Thank you Steph gf .

Donna

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Hang in there Donna. You are an inspiration.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Thank you Liara and one more week will not be to long. As for putting on makeup be at least 3 weeks for everything.

Hugs

Donna

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Donna, sounds like everything is going along very well – supportive employer, good doctors, and you seem to be healing pretty well if the stitches are wanting to come out on their own.

I have to say how much I admire you in what you are doing and keeping us all informed along the way! You are one fierce woman and I am so grateful to know you, even if only virtually.

Keep your eyes on the prize and never give in or settle for less than the best!!

Hugs and kisses,

Brielle 💕

Anonymous

Thank you Brielle something always wanted and been waiting for this day for long time and now finally happening. Knowing the end game minus the aches and pain that comes with it will go away then will radient like a woman finally.  Thank you for sending the friend request also be happy to have you as a friend

Hugs
        Donna

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?