• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>My brother is convinced that crossdressing is an addiction and treatable. Here is my response.</p>
      Oh how I wish crossdressing was a curable cross addiction. My journey started when I was 5 years old in Minnesota when I tried on mom’s bra and Gurlrtle  and paraded around the relatives at David’s house. I continued to experiment during my youth trying on nylon stockings and slips. The dressing escalated when I hit puberty but faded when I left home at 17. The urge to dress returned after I got married but wore L’s nightgown and nylons when she was out of town. I started buying lingerie on line about 8 years ago. I’ve purged my wardrobe twice but couldn’t deny my need to dress always in secret which created a great deal of guilt and shame. I believe this is one of the reasons I’ve had difficulty staying sober. The treatment program here really focuses on ridding myself of my guilt and shame before I leave treatment. They actually encouraged me to wear my girl clothes in my private room which has been wonderful. B,  I am transgender with stong female feelings. I don’t desire to transition to female and am attracted to women only. I’ve learned the all men are both male and female. All females have both sex traits. I believe that God made me this way and nothing to be ashamed of. I’m out of the closet and not going back. Love ❤️ you brother. Lacy

Becka
      Lady

It is, and the treatment?  Just keep doing it!

🙂

Anonymous

I journaled this morning that I am willing to stop crossdressing to save my marriage. I presented it to my counselor and rehab group and the were confused because Lacy was so stong the other day. The underlying fear is if I can find love after the divorce. I’m 65 years old and don’t know if there’s a woman oot there that will accept me as I am. I’m also going to them Esprit Conference and have a lot of fear about dressing outside the bedroom and the dance after the banquet. I’m strongly attracted to women and don’t know if I could dance with some dude dressed as a girl. Help me ladies to be strong and feel free to offer me some advice.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?