Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello,

I went looking at lip stick today for the first time. Nice to get over my anxiety about it.

I see that a lot of it is long lasting. I’m wondering what is the easiest to remove? What are some of the best ways to remove it?

Thank you,

Sivvi

Hi Sivvi

The makeup remover wipes are usually the easiest…for me.  Other girls here may have different answers.

My lipstick of choice is the Kat Von D line at Ulta which is no transfer.  Comes off no problem.

Robyn

Anonymous

KVDs my go to lippy as well.

Removal of all makeup is with the generous use of micellar water on a cotton pad.

Didi💋

Didi

I love KVD.  I go with Vampira and Exorcism.

Robyn 💋

Anonymous

Sivvi,

One little trick to make the removal easier… lipstick “primer” or just cover your lips with foundation. That way it is less likely that the lipstick color will get into all the crevaces and/or stick to the lips themselves (since it will adhere mostly to the primer, which is likely to be skin colored)

And this trick can also be applied to eyelashes (a “coat of clear” mascara) and nail polish…yes, clear polish which you can apply even trying to get in between the nail and the skin, so when you remove the color it will be less likely to have gone deep on the sides of the nails. I hope it made sense!

Gabriela

Don’t take it off! <laugh>

I use a Maybeline product that’s hard to move! Even to eating lunch and dinner and no touching up! Love it and my wife is totally into it as well!

Kiss xxx Polly

I just bought my first lipstick. Also a Maybeline product. It’s called Born with it: “is a softened pink-nude with soft champagne shimmer and a creamy finish. It has a light sheen, more sheen than glossiness, and it has decent color coverage–though not quite opaque.” First use will be tomorrow evening. Looking forward to it. Still need to figure out what to wear with it. 

Sivvi

Isn’t that the whole female persona in one sentence?

Darling, you will find something, anything that will go with your lipstick!

kisses Polly

Leonara
      Ambassador

My wife introduced to me Lancôme. I love
      ruby red lips. It comes off with soap & water…

Sivvi,

I use Revlon Super Lustre lipstick which comes off quickly and easily. Feels nice and looks good on me.

Leah

I love Max Factor Lipfinity paint and gloss.

It looks great, and does last a long time, but comes off pretty easily with a couple of rounds of baby wipes.

I usually use a lip plumper, and draw out my lip shape with a lip pencil first – the paint stick makes it nice and accurate, and the plumper really adds that feminine pout.

Love Laura

I use a NYX product called “Be Gone” that works pretty well for those lippies that stain.  I’ve also found that olive oil works pretty well too.  But I keep these things at a distance because after all who ever really wants to take off their lipstick 🙂 !

Marcellette (confessed lipstick addict)

Was able to wear the lipstick tonight for the first time. It felt a little sticky but overall enjoyable. Combined it with a black skirt, black top, and pendant style necklace.

Ponds Cold Cream removes nearly every makeup item there is, is moisturizing, and smells nice. Takes my long lasting Revlon colors right off. The only thing it didn’t remove as easily is eyeliner, when I put it right into either tight line or waterline, because, well, who really wants goop stuff right in their eyes.

Bridgette

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?