Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey everyone!

So, I have a few day dream fantasies about being dressed up.  One of them is being able to wear a bikini and lay out in the sun by a pool.

I know there are gay resorts out there, but I’m curious about a couple things.  Are there resorts out there that especially cater to the CD/TS crowd?  If not, has anyone ever tried going to one of the gay resorts in the U.S. dressed?  I’m curious how well we’d be accepted there?

Would love to hear about experiences and recommendations.

Thanks,

Nikki

Jane Don
      Lady

Looking for the same thing in Canada (ontario)

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’m not aware of any CD/TS specific resorts.  But there are a number of events that cater to our community.

The Desert Crossroads CDH group has 1 official event in Palm Springs CA.  This year it’s in late March.  Crossroads also has some informal gatherings throughout the year, with Halloween being the biggest.  All of them are in Palm Springs.  The City of Palm Springs is very accepting of our community.

There are 3 events in Las Vegas.  Diva Las Vegas,  Wildside, and TG Rocktober.  Last year they all were in October.  DLV and Wildside ran concurrently around Halloween and co-sponsored some activities.  Vegas is also very accepting.

There are a number of other events that I’m not very familiar with.  Some are conventions/conferences.  Some are more oriented to socializing.

Hope this helps.

Anonymous
      Lady

I’m not aware of any resorts catering to CD/trans but I’ve heard of CD/trans ship cruises. Not sure of any now that the virus has upset the whole cruise industry.

Hi Michelle, that’s exactly what I was asking here, I will absolutely love to be part of a C.H. Cruise, could anybody who knows something about this possibility, let us know about it? THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

Nikki, I have a gay resort near, first went in just shorts and a black women’s tank laid by the pool in a black thong, next time shorts and a black camisole. Third time denim mini skirt and leopard camisole with 4″ wedges talk to a few and did not feel out of place can’t wait till warm enough to go to the pool. Denim mini skirt bra camisole top and my wedges.
      Lynda

looking for same in western us

Anonymous

Palm Springs, CA.  The town is very LGBTQ friendly.

Alice Black
      Duchess

The Rainbow Mountain resort in Eastern PA is accepting of LGBTQ population

We visited Skamania Lodge at Stevenson, WA a few years back (pre-panademic). I am no longer able to pass, but nobody cared. I was in my girl things all week and had such fun. The staff treated me just like any other guest. It was a bit on hte spendy side, but not outragiously so.

It was all the way back in 2003 when I visited a gay resort in Atlantic City. It was very CD friendly and I had a great time. I will say that the place was anything but family friendly. If you tend to be very conservative then some resorts may not be for you.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Hi I have joined a website CrossdressTravel.com. They do specialize in cruises right now but might be expanding to other type Getaways , I have not personally used them yet but does seem Legit.

I stumbled upon their website a while back, and read their entire website from front to back/back to front.  I’ve not joined, but it is something I would totally love to do, go on a cruise as Wendy.

The only thing that I’m not a fan of is their hot destinations – meaning they always go to hot places like the carribeans.  Being fully dressed as Wendy, and being in the carribeans, my makeup would just melt off instantly.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

The Pigeon Forge, TN/Gatlinburg, TN area would be considered a resort area.

My wife and I have been going there periodically to see new shows and for special events for many years.  I almost always go cross dressed and have never had an issue at any hotels we have stayed at.  Moreover, I have never had an issue involving cross dressing with any business entity ever in all the years we have been going there.

There is an obscure biker bar on a side street near the town center, and I would recommend avoiding that business.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?