- April 30, 2021 at 6:24 pm #486097Diana WParticipantRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 285Has thanked: 1690 timesBeen thanked: 1358 times
I absolutely adore being Diana! She improves me in so many ways. I love my taste in books, music and movies. Everything changed when Diana broke out. Being Diana is fabulous!
We focus a lot on the stresses and problems of having a feminine side or being trans. Let’s take a moment and appreciate everything good about being feminine. What are your favourite things about being feminine?
- May 2, 2021 at 12:48 am #486596Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 602Has thanked: 1044 timesBeen thanked: 2109 times
I love the way as each layer of clothes i put on the more my feminine side takes over and the stresses and strains of the day just seem to disappear,
I start with my stocking’s then my lingerie and finish with a nice dress and shoes,
Then I’m complete Roz is out of the closet and enjoying her freedom, well for a short while anyway,
I always feel calmer as Roz, if i had known what i know now when i was a teenager maybe things would have been different now, we can’t turn back the clock we can only go forward and hope for the best x
Hugs Roz xxxxx
- May 2, 2021 at 12:05 am #486591AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 11Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 111 times
- May 1, 2021 at 6:55 pm #486520Holly GoodrichLadyRegistered On: April 19, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 88Has thanked: 253 timesBeen thanked: 588 times
If I had knowm as a teen what I know now as a senior citizen, I would have badgered my parents to let me do the old switcheroo. But, after they recovered from heart attacks, I would have been kicked to the curb.
So, I’m gonna enjoy “en femme ” for whatever time I have left.
- May 1, 2021 at 6:34 pm #486507
- May 1, 2021 at 1:37 pm #486413Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 573Has thanked: 3690 timesBeen thanked: 2180 times
- May 1, 2021 at 6:47 am #486278rebekka mooreLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 85Replies: 992Has thanked: 580 timesBeen thanked: 2218 times
My absolute favorite is getting out of the shower, fully smooth and clean, and looking at myself and rubbing that wonderfully aroma-ed lotion all over my body, and slipping on my underwear! Sorry TMI!!!
But I just love that feeling of slipping into the clothes and shoes!!! Nothing like it!
- May 1, 2021 at 6:13 am #486254LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 57Replies: 671Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 3211 times
I like the softer more gentle approach to life that Lisa encourages. I’m more patient and methodical. Perhaps it comes with the relaxation I feel but perhaps my daughter said it best dressing seems to give empower me to release my softer feminine traits and be a better person.
- May 1, 2021 at 4:48 am #486224Birel GalanodelLadyRegistered On: May 3, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 149Has thanked: 403 timesBeen thanked: 701 times
Rejecting all the toxic masculinity and expectations to be “manly”, and just feeling good about myself. In my mind, Birel is a better, more genuine person. My masculine side pretends to be manly enough to fit in.
- May 1, 2021 at 3:27 am #486202Regi KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 1053Has thanked: 11175 timesBeen thanked: 4619 times
- May 1, 2021 at 2:42 am #486181Katie TimeDuchessRegistered On: April 3, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 179Has thanked: 1213 timesBeen thanked: 981 times
- May 1, 2021 at 2:11 am #486176Eva KellyLadyRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 317Has thanked: 3711 timesBeen thanked: 1575 times
I love being feminine! It’s being at peace with life, not having to prove yourself as a man. I feel woven into the fabric of everything around me. The clothes and makeup are wonderful but secondary to my feelings inside.
- April 30, 2021 at 7:50 pm #486114Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1361Has thanked: 3931 timesBeen thanked: 3843 times
I too like just about everything about being feminine, but the beautiful clothes is one of the best things. However it is simply being able to turn myself into the butterfly called Amy, no matter what I’m wearing which is the best thing, I think.
- April 30, 2021 at 7:08 pm #486109Samantha ChurchLadyRegistered On: June 7, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 85Has thanked: 204 timesBeen thanked: 139 times
I love everything about being femme, but if I really had to choose it would be how the clothes feel against my body, and how pretty they make me feel on the inside. Also there are so many colourful and pretty items of clothes out the for females! So much better than boring male clothes!
- April 30, 2021 at 6:38 pm #486100Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 2217Has thanked: 4563 timesBeen thanked: 8150 times
What’s not to like? I love the vast, colorful wardrobe choices, the thrill of shopping (which I hated to do as a guy), and the transformation as I put on my makeup each time…AND the affirmation I feel when someone addresses me as Ma’am.
- April 30, 2021 at 7:03 pm #486107Diana WLadyRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 285Has thanked: 1690 timesBeen thanked: 1358 times
Oh yes, the clothes! As a guy I had some clothing items I liked. Mostly shirts. As a woman I have clothes I ADORE! So many of them! I hug some items to myself sometimes before putting them on! I love the feeling of slipping into a dress. I have so many cute tops and blouses that I LOVE wearing! They make me feel so pretty!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.