• This topic has 16 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Diana W
      Lady

I absolutely adore being Diana!  She improves me in so many ways.  I love my taste in books, music and movies.  Everything changed when Diana broke out.  Being Diana is fabulous!

We focus a lot on the stresses and problems of having a feminine side or being trans.  Let’s take a moment and appreciate everything good about being feminine.  What are your favourite things about being feminine?

Anonymous

Hi Diana,

What’s not to like? I love the vast, colorful wardrobe choices, the thrill of shopping (which I hated to do as a guy), and the transformation as I put on my makeup each time…AND the affirmation I feel when someone addresses me as Ma’am.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Diana W
        Lady

Oh yes, the clothes!  As a guy I had some clothing items I liked.  Mostly shirts.  As a woman I have clothes I ADORE!  So many of them!  I hug some items to myself sometimes before putting them on!  I love the feeling of slipping into a dress. I have so many cute tops and blouses that I LOVE wearing!  They make me feel so pretty!

I love everything about being femme, but if I really had to choose it would be how the clothes feel against my body, and how pretty they make me feel on the inside. Also there are so many colourful and pretty items of clothes out the for females! So much better than boring male clothes!

samantha x

Diana W
        Lady

Yes, the clothes are fabulous!  Male clothes don’t even begin to compare.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I too like just about everything about being feminine, but the beautiful clothes is one of the best things. However it is simply being able to turn myself into the butterfly called Amy, no matter what I’m wearing which is the best thing, I think.

Amy

Anonymous

I love being feminine! It’s being at peace with life, not having to prove yourself as a man. I feel woven into the fabric of everything around me. The clothes and makeup are wonderful but secondary to my feelings inside.

Eva

Nailed it Eva. If it were “just clothes” it would be so much easier. At peace, nothing to prove….I think you’ve got it.

Best, Clara

Anonymous

Hi Diana,  I’m with you 100 percent. I’m finally becoming the true me, and loving it. I always have been one to jump in the deep end. 💕💋 Katie

Hi Dianna, I would have to say the feelings of peace and tranquility that envelope me, as Regi
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Nancy
      Lady

Rejecting all the toxic masculinity and expectations to be “manly”, and just feeling good about myself. In my mind, Birel is a better, more genuine person. My masculine side pretends to be manly enough to fit in.

Birel

Becka
      Lady

Fantastic, Diana!!!

My absolute favorite is getting out of the shower, fully smooth and clean, and looking at myself and rubbing that wonderfully aroma-ed lotion all over my body, and slipping on my underwear! Sorry TMI!!!

But I just love that feeling of slipping into the clothes and shoes!!! Nothing like it!

Anonymous

Hello Diana I love the feeling when stood in front of mirror in my undergarments doing my make up, and then just slipping into a nice dress. I just spend time alone being fully relaxed.

Love  Sarah xx

Trisha
      Duchess

The clothes. Those soft beautiful clothes that just redefines comfort.

Anonymous

For me its Makeup! Its so much fun to experiment with looks and try new products. I love the taste and feel of lipstick and I feel like it completes the femme look.

Anonymous

Hi Diana,

I love the way as each layer of clothes i put on the more my feminine side takes over and the stresses and strains of the day just seem to disappear,

I start with my stocking’s then my lingerie and finish with a nice dress and shoes,

Then I’m complete Roz is out of the closet and enjoying her freedom, well for a short while anyway,

I always feel calmer as Roz, if i had known what i know now when i was a teenager maybe things would have been different now, we can’t turn back the clock we can only go forward and hope for the best x

Hugs Roz xxxxx

Anonymous

Lisa T wrote: dressing seems to give empower me to release my softer feminine traits and be a better person. Yes, Lisa; my wife said the same about Bettylou.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?