- November 24, 2021 at 12:38 am #579723Candy CanParticipantRegistered On: October 19, 2018Topics: 41Replies: 148Has thanked: 352 timesBeen thanked: 822 times
Mods – Can we post links to our favourite books, movies, and more specifically, our favourite online stories (eg Fictionmania, TGStorytime)?
If so we can maybe share some stories we found either particularly entertaining, or perhaps particularly helpful in our journeys of understanding?
- November 24, 2021 at 5:42 pm #580142Candy CanLadyRegistered On: October 19, 2018Topics: 41Replies: 148Has thanked: 352 timesBeen thanked: 822 times
I hope this is within guidelines then.
I found an author on ‘fictionmania’ by the name of Ann Other that seems to capture that process of progressing from where you start to where you finish or might want to be quite well.
Maybe go on the site and do an author search?
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 24, 2021 at 12:54 pm #580076
- November 24, 2021 at 12:23 pm #580065Amber ScottDuchessRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 179Has thanked: 270 timesBeen thanked: 757 times
- November 24, 2021 at 2:30 am #579747Stevie SteinerManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 65Replies: 1720Has thanked: 7245 timesBeen thanked: 8970 times
Hi Candy. Generally no advertising is allowed, but myself I do like things that are ” particularly helpful in our journeys of understanding”. Fantasy feminization stories would be a “no’. We do not want this turning into some kind of Crossdresser Penthouse Letters forum. We will leave the fiction to other sites. Fantasy may be entertaining, but isnt too helpful to our journey.
But a link to a useful book or work on the struggles we go through would certainly be a little more appropriate.
- November 24, 2021 at 12:59 pm #580080SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 264Has thanked: 6056 timesBeen thanked: 1016 times
Dear Stevie ,
I have come across a great site on the internet called : https://www.pdfdrive.com/
It currently has 76 Million FREE PDF’s / Ebooks you can choose from !
When you type in “Transgender” or “Transsexual” you get a lot of interesting books on the various subjects.
- November 24, 2021 at 2:37 am #579752Stevie SteinerManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 65Replies: 1720Has thanked: 7245 timesBeen thanked: 8970 times
Wow Connie, that was a small novella there! Cute, but it’s fantasy with a dash of sex added – as most of these kind of stories wind up having it – and we would rather stick more with reality than fiction, aff? So, I would say “no” to that.
Helluva story tho’.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.