Tagged: 

• This topic has 17 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Excluding items such as jewelry and wigs, what is the most money you have spent on a single article of clothing? 5 years ago I bought a Betsey Johnson knee length dress I so adored at the time, for $90 at Macy’s. Unfortunately, the dress fell victim to one of my 3-4 purges I have had. That however, is the most money I have spent on an article of clothing by a wide margin.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Bra? $55 from VS

Dress? prob about $70

Shoes?  Boots for about $50

Coat?  About $45

Total?   Priceless! 🙂

Great…. Starving children everywhere and Cynthia is buying $55 bras?For that price it better play some John Foggerty “Bad Moon Rising” every time I clasp the straps. Love Ya Girl

Anonymous

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 10pt;”><span style=”color: #646464; line-height: 115%; font-family: ‘Arial’,’sans-serif’; font-size: 9pt; mso-fareast-font-family: ‘Times New Roman’;”>Sam Edelman ‘Essex’ Sandals $95.</span></p>

Anonymous

Sam Edelman Essex sandals $95.

When I can think of a prize… you Cynthia will get it for best EVER Response. Total??

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

i try my best Kelci! thanks- you can deliver the prize in person!

Not counting the two years in a row that I visited The Breastform Store and spent $600 each time.
      The ball gown for last year’s Seahorse Ball was $220.
      Worth every cent as I felt sooooo good in it.

For me it was a robe. Dior paid $150 but so worth it. Is nice and long all satin. Just seems to hug my body.

Samantha G…..
      Ambassador

A pair of Aldo 4inch heel black patent leather pumps $68.

I could see spending more than $100 up to $190 for
      a beautiful long evening gown but that would be my
      limit.

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Ok good point Samantha! I hadn’t thought about that! or a prom or quinceanara or  wedding type ballgown,  I’d go up to about $2000 if it were custom it for me,

Wow you have me beat. I’m still chocking on my denim dress and black denim jacket from Lane Bryant at $90 each and of course I had to buy a chain necklace to match. During a depression state, I was going to return them but I waited too long then saw the dress 3 months later on clearance for 1/2 the price. I’m happy I kept them, I love wearing them. So much in fact I found some HOT boots that will go well with them. They come next week.

Wow 2 Grand Cynthia? That is quite the investment.

I think the most I ever spent, or will spend was a find in a 2nd hand store. 90 $ for a pair of gently worn Gucci Knee legnth boots. They went in a meltdown that turned into a major purge some 10-5 years back. If you were going totals after purges, I would cry…

Cookie

What a bargain Jessica! Yeah I think some of us still shed a tear thinking about the items we have gotten rid of during purges

Oh my gosh..I feel so wasteful. 750 for a pair of Jimmy Choo’s,  675 for a pair of Louboutins. Probably 350 for a dress. My adaddiction is awful.

Anonymous

225 DOLLARS on a pair of Steve Madden Boots…but they will last a long time. xoxo

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Most You Ever Spent on a single Article of Clothing’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?