Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was born in a family of 4 sisters who were older and very pretty
      and early on my dad got sick from cancer her was the only source of income but we did ok for a while untill he was taken away by the police to get hime to a hospital where he died but I had no idea what happend to him because when you are a kid they don’t telly you everything
      so we went on SSI surviver bennifits it was very little to bring my family up normal
      so my oldest sister got a job and it was ok for a while except being the youngest my boy clothes were getting small so my oldest asked my mom to have family conference where they discused letting me wear hand me downs from my sisters untill things got better well because I used to play arounf the laundry area there was always nice clothes to put on except they were all girls clothes. and I got caught and they would say nothing to me about it so that was the norm. for a long time within a few monthes I had only dresses and pretty shoes and a lot of panties everything a girl needed. even my neighbors had no idea of my sex they were always dropping by to check in on us and christmas was always a fun time maybe a new barbie doll or new dress my mom and sisters always regarded me as a girl. they home scooled me so I did not have to go to public school later when I was older I got a job as a woman and thats where I met my wife Diane she was a cool friend we always hung out and it was apparent there was more to this then friendship. now she came over my house all the time and would often be huddled with my mom and sisters. I had no idea of what was comming she asked my family if it was ok to ask for marrage of coarse they said yes. but she took time wo ask me this like 3 months later we went to a dress shop for me and she pulled me aside to talk to me about my dressing I had no problem with that so she told me that she had feelings for me and she knew my whole story that she really liked the idea of being with somebody that prefers women and she said the same she had always dated women and it always ended bad but when she met me it was different for her
      and she was in love with me and wanted to ask me for my hand in marrage and she bought me a beautiful diamond and even got on her knees and I said yes. part one of my story

please excuse me on the editing I can only see one line of text

A very touching story. I look forward to the rest of your story. Hugs, Kara.

Anonymous

What an interesting story. I am looking forward to part 2. In ways it’s very sad and I feel bad, with your dad passing away at a young age. That had to be incredibly tough. On a brighter side I think a lot of us here would have loved being turned into a girl. I know that would have been a dream come true for me.

Anonymous

it sounds like you have a wonderful family, thanks for sharing Jenny

Jenny, Thank you for sharing your touching story. You were fortunate to have such a tight-knit family and to meet a very special woman to enter into marriage with. I hope your life’s journey is still going well.

thank you to all who read this

Hi Jenny nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here. We all love a good intro page and a story so wow girlfriend you nailed that hands down . This place has many girls here to become friends with also lots to see and do so explore and make yourself at home here. you started this journey a long time ago with lots of help then met a very supportive woman to be your wife which was fantastic as not many wifes accept us as friends or husbands with a girly side . well enjoy yourself and when you are comfortable join in on some forums and posts and again nice meeting you and hope to see you around sometime for a chat.

Stephanie Bass

your right I need to just slow down a bit and share my thought with the wonderful group of girls here I will make it a point to do so. thank you for your kind words

part 2  sorry for dropping this but now it’s time to continue.  we were married by a JP my whole family were there it was wonderful we have a great wedding reception.  I loved the part called the dollar dance every guy in the room danced with me. which and had a fist full of dollars lol.     after that we took a limo to the airport and flew to Paris France. I don’t remember the hotel we checked into except it was expensive.  my wife took the male part and made the decisions.  the best part was the first night we had a private candlelight dinner very romantic I was wearing all white silk lingerie silk stalkings a french lace garter belt matching panties.

and a white matching bra and sheer white robe and she had basically the same thing on. needless to say, we stayed in bed for two days.  use your imagination.  it was like that dude says on storage wars it was the wow factor.    we spent the next week dining out shopping at some really fancy lingerie shops and dress shops.  I don’t remember how we got all that stuff shipped home.   but we had a huge walk-in closet that had shelves for over 200 pair of heels what more can a girl ask for.     so we got all settled in and it was time for her to go to work she went to a beauty salon  I had no idea she was part owner of it so that was cool.

one day she asked me to go with her to help stock the shelves with product and I was pretty good at it so she suggested I try it out for a while to see how liked it I was there for two weeks and one of the other hairdressers had to leave to there was an empty chair.  there were 5 women there total.  I got along with them all and they kept asking my wife to let me stay on as help and that they would take turns showing me how to apply makeup and do hair.

I got really good at it and would help them finish a customer while they started another client.  I got to know all the customers by name and they treated me just like one of the girls.

plus I would get great makeovers all the time for free and would do that for the other girls  I found time would pass so quickly next thing I knew it was 5 years later and learned everything hair nails everything  I even got a cosmetology degree.   so when we are home we do each others makeup and hair.   I even do 6 women that live on our street they come over I do perms everything.  it’s been a wonderful life. because I never lived as a guy and never gave it a second thought.  and have even had a few cosmetic procedures such as breast implants and hormones.   my closet is full of expensive lingerie and heels from all over the world.   and pretty dresses everything from brand name to leather corsets.   so if you have the chance to even live part of a dream go for it.   thanks for all the wonderful comments.

there are many other things I could add but it’s bedtime so perhaps another time I can add other experiences.

Anonymous

Jenny,

Thank you for sharing! You are an inspiration! I would have loved to grow up like you did. Many of us grew up in the complete opposite environment. It then takes decades to come to terms with who we really are. Please keep sharing storied about yourself. It helps me change my inner beliefs about what is possible!

Hugs,

Kay

Hi Jenny,

WOW, I am sorry about your dad But what a wonderful story.

You have lived an incredible life I envy you girl.

Thank you for sharing your life with us.

I hope you continue to share more about you .

Thanks Patty

Jenny, thank you for sharing part 2 of your story. Your experiences were even more beautiful than what you wrote in part 1. You’re definitely living a blessed life and I wish you the best.

Marianne
      Ambassador

Thank you for sharing your incredible life wit us Jenny. Among the first things I came upon when I found this place were some of your beautiful photos. Those and a recent makeover at a model agency inspired me to become the best possible woman I could.

Anonymous

thanks for sharing your story. It seems a though you have enjoyed life through all of the struggles.

Jenny… what a lovely story thanks so much for sharing…. I especially like the fact that you found your soul mate through dressing.

Laura

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

What a wonderful touching story Jenny.  Wishing you and your wonderful wife continued happiness.

xo Sandy xo

HI Jenny, what a fantastic story I am so happy for you and your wife and i have really enjoyed reading

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Thankyou for sharing and I’m happy for you and your significant other.  She got down on one knee and proposed,  so sweet and priceless 💕…. she’s a keep,  treat her like the queen she is.. best to you both…

Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

What a lovely story. I too was raised as a girl, in large part to a similar financial situation and the fact that I lived with my mom, sis, aunt, and her two girl cousins. I was the youngest and treated as ‘one of the girls.’

My wife too was the one who proposed to me. I even wore a white gown to her dark tux at our wedding.

that’s so cool to hear from others that have similar stories about circumstances that influenced the outcome for us it was meant to be.

Anna Beth
      Lady

Love your story!!!!💕💕💕💕💕💕

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?