Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I went to Ulta, and for those unfamiliar with Ulta, it is a department store makeup store. The sales associates were so helpful in helping me select a foundation. They must have rubbed 5 different brands and shades on my wrist. I also did have a discussion with their salon department about scheduling a makeover and they were very courteous and cordial as they went over the different options and pricing schedule. I would highly recommend for any one whether new to makeup or one who is more seasoned to go to Ulta for your makeup needs. Though I must warn you it is more expensive than Wal Mart and pharmacy sttores.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Thanks Kelci!  You are so brave to be going to appointments in the exclusively feminine domains.  I envy your courage and hope to one day gain the nerve to follow in your high heeled footsteps!

Anonymous

“…exclusively feminine domains”? Oh Cynthia, how could you? 😉 lol

We don’t need bravery to do it, we just need the confidence to be ourselves. Kelci I see your confidence increasing every day. Good for you.

I have thought about stopping in a ultra for advise but just couldn’t mustard the courage up. I really want a professional make over and advise on make up for my skin type and tone.
      Thank you for sharing your story

love
      Stephanie

Anonymous

Way to go wish I had the courage to actually go to appointment dressed as Dianne. Maybe there Hope for me

For those interested in getting professional makeover, here is a little pricing guide from research I conducted on Sunday. Sephora is $50, but that $50 goes towards $50 worth of products you can take home. Dillards makeup counters including Clinique and Estee Lauder require a purchase of (2) items, however the cheapest item they have is a tube of lipstick for $30. Ulta has a flat fee of $40 with an additional $10 for eyelash application. I hope this helps.

Kelci

Kelsi, so very happy to see you blooming. Ulta what a step, a confidence builder! Glad you were able to see that the “Big Bad Woman’s Department” isn’t that bad at all! High Five Girl! Keep building on that confidence!!!

Now, Cyn…. what is a Feminine Domain?  No such thing as far as I’m concerned!!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘My Ulta Experience’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?