Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, I am what you might call mature. I have secretly crossed dressed since I was in my early teens. Mostly I I love wearing lingerie and will fully dress occasionally when I know I have sufficient time not to get caught by family. This is my first venture to open up to anyone about my desire to dress and hopefully explore my feminine side more. Excited to be here.

A beautiful rose petal opening up, what a lovely image. Welcome, sweet Rose.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi, Rose. Welcome to CDH. I encourage you to continue exploring your feminine side. We all were nervous about how people would react. The ladies here are all extremely supportive and will answer any questions for you. Have fun. Hugs, Allysa

Hi Rose welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m in the UK too I’m down in Shropshire, I’m in the closet to my wife and family too, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Yes you will know it is hard keeping the secret from family.

Hi Rose 🌹 yes i know it’s very hard keeping it secret I’ve nearly been caught a few times over the years X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Lola
      Lady

Hi Rose, im also mature and new here. I look forward to moving forward. Welcome

A heartfelt welcome rose (lovely name, btw!),

You have absolutely come to the right place.  I know I’m not alone in saying I came to CDH in a period of self-doubt and self-discovery.  I didn’t really know who I was or what I was doing but I was ready to take the next step and connect with the community.  I feel you’re in much the same place as I was.

First of all, let me say we affirm you.  There is nothing wrong with you or your desires to be feminine.  Humans are more complex than the simple sum of their chromosomes, and it’s nothing to be ashamed of.  If anything celebrate it!  …Though I admit I myself have trouble with that one.

Finally, you’ve also found here a wellspring of knowledge and experience to draw on.  Use it!  I know you have questions you’re itching to ask, experiences you’re itching to share… don’t be shy, do it!  Know that you have the full support of your sisters here, whether you choose to ask on the forums or via private message.  We’re here for you, and hope you’ll be here for us! <3

Hi Rose and welcome. I am only just a week over here at CDH and I am “Very” mature and will probably always be a male on the outside. My height and physical build will never pass as female without major hormones and physical operations and even then it would be pushing the envelope. But saying that I can not and will not suppress my inner feminine feelings which Sara has taken over since coming to CDH. I wear my female under garments every day now and dress regularly in the privacy of my house. If it wasn’t for this site and Vanessa with her constant updates I would probably still be in the closet hiding my feelings. It feels good to let Sara rule my feelings while we are awake and we are out and about although I do wear my man clothes in public but Sara insists we wear our panties and bra and sometimes nylons under our man clothes. You will love this site and the amazing people and support. I have yet to see one negative comment from anyone here. Everything is encouragement and positive.
      Enjoy your journey as I am Rose
      Sara

Hi Rose

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It is a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd/tg person; with a life a bit complicated by having to forcibly hide my gender identity ….. when I am alone in the house and I know I have no guests I am Greta, if I am at work or I have guests in the house I am Greta dressed externally as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I wear women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

J J
      Lady

Welcome, and enjoy opening up a very vulnerable part of yourself. It will feel scary and exhilarating at the same time exposing a part of you which has been hidden for so long. Fear not, we have all been there and many still have the same fears as we open up ourselves. We know what you are feeling and love to help you find yourself as you explore this wonderful world culturally barred from us for so long. Many of us have ignored those barriers and embraced this part of ourselves and have enjoyed, and still do, the experience.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Rose.

You will find I believe the majority of the girls here are mature ladies so you fit right in with the sisterhood. Welcome and join in the forums. We want to know all about you and your adventures. You’ll also find we all share many similarities in our lifestyle.

Hi Rose
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl who is also mature,live in the South West.
      Been crossdressing since my teens and I am a secret crossdresser, purged many times but the urge and desire soon return.
      Love wearing a skirt and enjoy wearing panties or thongs, but find it difficult to dress fully en femme.
      Enjoy the site.
      Love
      Helena

Helena, sounds very similar to myself.

Love Rose

Hi Rose,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Well I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62. When my parents caught me I was required to wear my dress 👗 in front of my friends so I did best thing that could happen. Had to work the farms to buy my own dresses 👗 and materials to make my own dresses 👗. We it’s nice to have you here welcome to the site

Hi Rose nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is such a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around ask many questions of the wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path they chose in life..  When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Rose as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away.. Please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you getter thanks.. So again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I think we have some things in common Rose and welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Kiara thank you and maybe we can chat about those things in common. 🥰

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?