• This topic has 17 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone lifelong cd here recently found out by my wife.  Trying to figure out how to move forward she is ok with me dressing but wants no part of it.  Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Hi good luck. I’m trying the same thing. But when I joke she looks at me like what’s wrong with you. Again good luck. Let me know how it works out. Hugs n kisses 💋💋💋

Anonymous

Hi Kelly, welcome. I have a similar situation where I dressed secretly ( used to travel extensively on business). And then My wife found out. She freaked. Said I was gay!!!

I stopped, but the urge is so nn strong and I get so aroused thinking about it so I too, joined here in hopes of finding like I fed folks and maybe someone in my area for friendship.

would love to chat any time! Hope to hear from you!
      Steph

Hi feel free to contact me.

Anonymous

Hi Jeanie,

thanks  for reaching out. Would love to chat sometime!

steph

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

🌻 Kelly, welcome to CDH! 🦋🌸🎀

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Kelly

Welcome from one new girl to another, I am happy to chat.

Tara x.

Anonymous

Hi Kelly welcome to CDH all the girls here are friendly and supportive

Hugs

Donna

Hi Kelly Welcome this site is wonderful very friendly plenty of forums to be involved in.

Hugs Charlotte

Anonymous

Hi Kelly welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Kelly welcome to CDH. I’ve been here for about a month, just love it. All these girls have really been helping me deal with a lot including my SO. I’m sure you will find good friends. 💕💋 Katie

Anonymous

Hi Kelly welcome to CDH

Hi Kelly<br style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px;” />Welcome it’s a awesome place to be

Paula XX

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kelly welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Kelly nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy the ride.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here as you have joined the best CD site on the internet with so many supportive and accepting ladies you will ever meet.. As for here there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many ladies here telling there stories and asking questions so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then your turn he he .. Just a story or two about the life and times of Kelly as she travels on her journey down her path to her femme self .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. So do us a little favor and go back to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better .. And again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Kelly, welcome aboard, there are quite a number of members here in similar situations to you so you are sure to find the help you need here.

Hugs

Diana

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?