Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone, I’m Wendy. I’m in my mid 50’s, and have been crossdressing on and off, with more purges and restarts than I can count, since my mid-teens.

I’m here because the social isolation from COVID has been horrible, and I need a safe place to connect with like-minded people. My spouse used to be supportive of my crossdressing, but that changed a few years back when she admitted she hated it, and all that support disappeared. So now I’m back in the closet, so to speak.

So that’s the short story. Hoping to connect, learn, and spread love, not hate. Thanks.

Wendy

Anonymous

Hi Wendy and welcome to CDH I am sorry to hear that your S.O. cannot cope with your need to crossdress, sadly many other girls here have the same problem, hopefully you will make many new friends who will help you through this challenging time.

All my love Diana 💋

Anonymous

Forgot to say I love your profile pic you  look so pretty!

Diana.

Anonymous

Thank you! It is software-enhanced, mainly for hair and makeup. I didn’t want to go too wild and make it look “not me.” That’s Wendy…just the best version of her. 🙂

Anonymous

Thank you for the kind words. It means a lot to me.

Anonymous

Welcome , Wendy

This is the safe place you’re looking for. Hang around, check out some posts, and get your feet under the table. You’ll like it here.

Marti x

Anonymous

Thanks, Marti. 🙂

Hi Wendy: Sadly, the same thing happened to me. I had been thinking my wife was becoming increasingly supportive of my femme side, but a few months ago, that came to a screeching halt. Now I am pretty much back in the closet, although she knows I wear panties 24/7 and apparently doesn’t have an issue with that.

Anonymous

Thank you so much for the very kind words. 🙂

Hi Wendy, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. I would like to commend you for two things. First you had the courage to initially tell your wife about your crossdressing. Second, after finding out she really hated it, I assume because you are somewhat in the closet that you have elected to stay with her. You are in effect doing without something that makes you happy to stay in your relationship. There are some who would not do that, but if you love her enough then it does make sense. Just remember that – in the end love wins! By joining CDH you can find the acceptance and support your wife doesn’t give you. A member once compared CDH to a sorority. It is a comparison that I find very appropriate. Welcome to the sisterhood! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Thanks, Teralynn. I really appreciate the thoughtful response.

Wendy

Anonymous

Hi Wendy welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are all like minded people on here and if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Thank you, Rozalyne! 🙂

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Wendy,

Welcome to CDH so happy to have you here. This is a great place to be. Hugs Katey

Anonymous

Thank you, Katey. I appreciate the support.

Hi Wendy! Welcome to CDH! I am glad that you are here, and I think that you will come to feel that you are not so alone in this world. I have been blessed to meet some amazing, and like minded ladies, from all over the world. While many of our stories are similar, we each bring a unique perspective to the conversation and encouragement for the journey. Hugs!

Anonymous

Thank you, Jamie. Your kind words mean a great deal to me.

Anonymous

Welcome Wendy!! You will have tons of support here from all the girls!! We are all here for you!

🧚🏼🌺

Anonymous

Thanks, Effie! You are ROCKING that face mask!  🙂

Anonymous

😂😂😂 thanks ( I think 😂😂) . honestly that day I didnt want to fool with covering the 5 o’clock shadow, I was eager to get out and drive so the mask went on 😂

Anonymous

Hi Wendy,

It is so nice to meet you.

Eva

Anonymous

Thank you, Eva!

Hi Wendy its nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here.. You have found the best CD site on the internet and as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms to the most supportive and accepting group of girls around.. So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts about the lives of many ladies here with there trials and tribulations of there journeys down this wonderful girly path we all are on .. So when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments .. Then its your turn he he please let us here a story or two or three  about your life weather good or bad we your sisters we learn from both .. As for making friends here there are so many girls here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with ..So get settled in and enjoy yourself  and so sorry for having to go back to your closet as others have said many girls here are in your same boat as you are but with a lot of talking about the ideas maybe it will come around again so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Thank you, Stephanie. I appreciate you taking the time to extend a warm welcome.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wendy   Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. Sorry about your wife’s lack of acceptance. Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured  you have that support and help from everyone here .  Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through.  A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..

Stephanie🌹

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thank you, Stephanie. I appreciate the kind words and the warm welcome.

Hi Wendy, welcome to the CDH family. You’ve found the right place. The gals Angels here are amazing. Not a day goes by I don’t talk to at least one of them. CDH is best I place I know to put my heels up.

Love Trish

Anonymous

Thank you, Trisha. I’m already finding that this community is awesome; all you girls have been so welcoming and kind.

Hi Wendy,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you! Happy to be here!

Welcome!

Anonymous

Thanks for the warm welcome, Lisa. 🙂

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The topic ‘New to this’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?