• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I hope that I don’t go into a forbidden zone but I wanted to share a new experience in my adventure as Gina.  Today I did something I usually avoid.  There is a guy at work who was the only one of my fellow employees who seemed to have an attitude about me being a transsexual.  Turns out, he has a thing for trans girls.  Tonight, I agreed to go on a date with with this individual.   We hit some local watering holes and we ended up back at my place.  One thing led to another and things happened.  Shortly thereafter, our hero is crashed out and I am sitting alone in my panties and bra, drinking wine and listening to Nora Jones.  Alone.  No matter what I have tried to do, he is still crashed out.  I took extra time making myself as attractive as possible, got my nails done and a full body wax, and even wore my best perfume.  I can’t believe how frustrating this is.  Now I understand the complaints of my friends about their significant others crashing and burning after relations and leaving them smouldering.  Man this sucks.  Another example of things that can suck if you are  girl.  Sorry about the rant.  The wine is kicking in.

Not you. Just a guy that can’t hold himself off or be considerate. It’s the story of women everywhere. 🙂

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

Gina,

You’re safe talking about your emotions and did a very tactful job of not going into the act itself.  I wish I had an answer to the problem you had, but agree with Steph that finding a considerate lover is a recurrent issue.  Hope he wakes up and makes amends, hun.

Anonymous

Well Gina, it’s definitely not you, I’ve seen a few of your pics and there’s no way it’s you. Some guys just do this. They have their moment so to speak, then they crash and burn. Give him an hour and try to wake him up I’m a special way. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, you know what I mean. LOL Take care, Heather.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?