Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies,

New girl here but not new to the area. I’ve never been out of the house dressed and it’s time that changes.

I don’t have a lot of experience dressing and could use some local friends.

I would like to go out soon and feel what it’s like to be a woman in the real world, but thanks to covid is that even possible? Does anyone have any favorite spots that are open and CD friendly?

JackieBoy
      Baroness

Because of Covid you should take advantage of the anonymity wearing a mask provides. All that is visible is your eyes and those are easy to make feminine with eyeliner, decent brows and mascara and a wig. Clothing your first time should be very casual so you blend in. What’s the worst that can happen someone stares at you?

I totally agree, and I do plan to take advantage of the situation. However I’m still not keen on the idea of being out in the city of Denver alone like that. Would really be nice and I think really improve the experience if I could meet someone to share the experience with

I was looking last night for places to go in Denver as I have never been out EnFemme either. There are several places to go in in Denver that are on my “to go” list when I get the courage up to go out.

Blush and Blu
      Tracks Nightclub
      Pride and Swagger
      Charlie’s
      VYBE Denver

THe top three are where I really want to go to.

Thanks,
      E.V.

p.s. I am in NOCO. I am fairly new to being out to my wife, who is very supportive, but unless we get a sitter (hard with covid and a small town). I would have to go solo and change after leaving the house as I am NOT out to my 11 year old. So if you wanted to plan a EnFemme night out sometime this summer – still building courage — I would like that.

A quick update, I’ve now been out fully dressed. Two weeks ago I was lucky enough to have a friend come help me get ready and then we went down to Broadway and had dinner then bar hopped the night away. It was a big and amazing night. Today I’m going back out, planning a trip to the natural history museum and then shopping.

Emerald you can always come change at my house. Not exactly the most convenient but its better then getting a hotel just to change.

I will definitely think about it. It would be nice to have someone ‘local’ to talk to about cross dressing.

Absolutely it is wonderful to have someone who understands to talk to and support you

Hi Aundrea,

I’m also in the Denver area, and it would be great to join on an adventure. Been out several times, but by yourself just not as much fun. Curious if you have been out recently, given the improvements with the virus/vaccine, etc… and more activity out there in general.

K

I went to north Denver for a wig fitting with my wife. I also went to a place in Fort Collins called the R Bar. It was by myself and would have been better with company, but someone has to stay with the kiddo.

I think a group outing would be fun as well.

E.V

Hi Emerald,

I know how that goes with the kids. Even so, as of late it’s much improved compared to the worst days of the virus. Karensa didn’t see much light of day (or night) for a long time. It’s been much better this spring. Yes, a group outing would be fabulous! Nothing too crazy, becoming more of an old lady 😉

K

Careful who you are calling an old lady!!! LOL, I am 2 years your senior….

Hey ladies sorry I’m slow to respond to this thread, I haven’t been on here in a while spending more of my time on the trans side of this site these days.

I would love a group outing it’s always a blast to get out on the town let’s try and make something happen in July

Dani Diaz
      Lady

Hi Ladies,

I’m also in the Denver area and have been considering how to go about my first night out enFemme. While I haven’t been there in awhile due to covid, Charlie’s on Sunday was always fun since it’s their drag show night that’s been going on for years and years. I keep meaning to do a little recon as a boy first to see what it’s like now, but haven’t been able to make it over yet. Back in the day, I wouldn’t have thought twice about going out to a club solo, but these days I’m feeling more self-conscious… whether dressed as a boy or girl… LOL

Anyway, I would love to chat more about organizing a little group night out so I would feel more comfortable for my very first night out enFemme.

Hello Dani,

I have been neglecting this site as well in recent weeks. I have actually come to the realization that I am transgender and not just a crossdresser. So I have been dealing with all that.  I am fully out and enfemme all the time now.

Aundrea and I went out a few weeks ago and had a great time, but I am down for another outing some time.  When I get home, I will look at my calendar to see what options are available.  What days and times work best for you?

EV

Hey ladies, I to have found myself to be trans as well and been neglecting this site. I’d love to go out on a ladies night with you all, let’s make it happen. I’ve been out of town and I’m excited to get out of the house when I return.

Hi ladies looks like we’ve got enough on here that we need to put own to calendar and schedule a girls night out for one of these days

I’m free the first weekend of October if anyone is interested.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?