Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

RIP

Goodbye to legend of Rock and Roll.  Louisiana born Jerry Lee Lewis. Keep shaking.

Hugs.   Ginger

Hi Ginger i agree with you he was a legend and sorry to see him gone ..

Hugs Stephanie

I must admit, my first reaction was, “I thought he passed years ago” , my second was “87? I thought he would be older that ” mostly because I (Jay) saw him on a “Legends” tour close to 30 years ago.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Don’t put no headstone on my grave

All my life, I’ve been a slave

I want the whole wide world to know here

That I’m the man that loved you so

R.I.P Jerry………

Krissy
        Lady

Another great has gone to that concert hall in the sky. Very sad news as all the greats are dying and not being replaced with new greats. RIP Jerry you killed it with that stomping piano riff and it will never be forgotten ever….

Anonymous

Such an icon of early Rock ‘n’ Roll! He certainly kept a low profile for many years. Hopefully, his passing will renew an interest in the innovative music of the 50’s 60’s instead of the crap produced today.

The Killer Rocks On…

Revel
      Baroness

Thanks Ginger for starting a topic in memory of Jerry Lee Lewis. I always liked his piano pumping Rock and Roll music! I remember watching Great Balls of Fire! starring actor Dennis Quaid in the theater years ago with my family. It was a really good movie, and I still watch it to this day. He was colorful, controversial, and a true pioneer in Rock and Roll music. A legend is right. 🎹😎

XOXO Revel

Goodbye Jerry,Rock the Heavens.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Now Rock And Roll Heaven really does have one hell of a band!
      Rest in peace Jerry Lee!

💕Lara

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Xoxo

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Submitted twice

Truly one of the greats; he will be missed! ;_;

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?