Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      LaLycra
      Lady

Hi everyone, just saying hi, excited to see what this community has to offer!

Hi LaLycra,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

LaLycra

welcome. Explore this wonderful place and when ready come out and meet many of our beautiful ladies and know your among friends. Wonderful having another Canadian🇨🇦 gurl here with us… hi from Ontario…

Hope to see you around here soon .

Stephanie  🌷

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to CDH LaLycra, I hope you are happily surprised when you find all there is to offer.  Please settle in and look around, you will soon find many wonderful girls here and many wonderful, incredible, and sometimes wild stories to share in.  Happy to say hi!  🙂

Stevie

Welcome LaLycra

To CDH and what sounds like your new journey, we’re a friendly and supportive bunch who like to share knowledge and experiences with others. Enjoy

Hi LaLycra nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here . Like the other girls have said explore this wonderful place. Their are many girls here from all  over the world to meet and to become friends with so enjoy yourself and again nice meeting you and hope to see you around .

Stephanie Bass

Welcome to your new journey, LaLycra. There will be bumps in the road, just know we are here to help smooth them out.

Diana W
      Lady

Hi LaLycra and welcome to the friendliest place on Earth!

Hi LaLycra,

love your name. welcome. have fun. looking forward to hearing your experiences.

kristen

So happy to welcome you here LaLycra to CDH!!!

I wish you well on your time here at CDH. Enjoy.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Gloria your new profile picture is lovely Luv! Very nice choice. – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi LaLycra, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. I think you will find that CDH has a lot to offer This is especially true for a young crossdresser who is just starting out. We have welcoming, accepting and supportive members who love interacting with each other and especially with new members. There many knowledgeable members who can help you with just about any crossdressing matter you need assistance with. Since you are in Vancouver you might be delighted to know that we have lots of members from Canada and if you stay active on the site you will probably find a few near you! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome LaLycra!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?