Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGG!  HELP ME PLEEEEEASE!!! I am trying to find a pair of nice and sensible shoes. What are on the web-site are absolutely hideous. I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing most of those…..after all….it doesn’t look appropriate or work very well for sloppin the pigs or cleanin the barn. Purses or whatever you call them are like-wise. I am a “Middle Ages kind of gal”, I am not applying for a job at Ringling Brothers, Barnum and Bailey!  Maybe I’ll just wear a floor length gown and go barefoot…right Contessa?

Anyway…can somebody translate the meaning of pumps, flats, sandals….for me….also where do you find a sensible purse?  Please remember…I am just a millionaire not a billionaire so need to be under 300 bucks, and a few does….I kill me!  No high heels, I have enough trouble just walking straight never mind in heels.  You know what??  I kinda am enjoying this shopping business for outfits but oh boy….it never ends. No wonder our idols spend so much time at it. Never really gave it much thought just annoyance at my side-kick for taking so long….live and learn I guess. As a male, I was always being complimented on how I dress…..again, didn’t think much about…just grabbed whatever from closet and voila!!! Silk purse from sows ear.  The side-kick, well,,,,everything out of the closet as if a bomb went off in there. Finally is dressed but mumbling all the way about I hate my clothes, I need to go shopping for something decent to wear. You men are lucky…blah, blah, blah!  Well now…..walk a mile in their shoes and see how we feel.  I would but I can’t find a decent, sensible pair of clown feet!!!!

Anyway….please help me out here…I am tired of going around all dressed up and bare-foot! And….don’t even think of saying….”where you goin my Lovely…to the barn dance???”

Forever in your debt……………Lady Veronica Graunwolf…the bare-foot Contessa.  Yee Haw!

Well, with 5 name brand purses/bags (none of which I’ve ever paid more than 60.00 for) and 70 pairs of boots and shoes, I’m probably the wrong person to ask Where to look. I find stuff all the time. I found a darling pair of Franco Sarto 2″ open toe wedges for under 20 dollars.
      I do buy stuff online, but Usually I look for sales/clearance, also at consignment shops, and occasionally at thrift shops, but you have to be very careful, a lot of that stuff is fake, or has a flaw on it. Sometimes there are deals to be had at designer clearouts, but most of their sizes run Very Small.
      What size footwear are you looking for? What region are you in?

Hi Daeyton! I live in Northern Ontario Canada. Size 11/12 mens…same for women???  I too shop a lot from the internet but shoes are not one thing I take chances on….sizes are not consistant….lack of info about shoe, I am sure you know where I am going…really must try them on. Nearest big city is Sudbury….200 kms away and Sault Ste Marie 220 kms away. Every 6 months go to Toronto but so big with so many people time isn’t there for extensive shopping. Can you recommend places on line that you have dealt with?   I do have a purse picked out from Amazon, black over-shoulder model….should match black “wedge” (???) shoes I saw…not overly thrilled with them but all that is offered……ugh! Many thanks….Lady Veronica

Wow, that’s a little tricky… I’m in a major city in the pacific northwest, and I fit an average Medium, Some brands I’m a Large, and I have a narrow foot. I wear a ladies 10.5/11/41 shoe (42 in European Brands) so there a LOTS of pretty things in my size, and I seem to have a knack for getting lucky when I’m shopping. Winners and Ross are pretty decent for clearance items, but there sizes are limited. I have a couple of places locally that I buy from regularly, and apparently no one else my size does! lol

Online I have purchased from a few eBay and Amazon stores. Always pay with Paypal, and deal with reputable sellers. There are MANY online stores that are TS/TG/CD friendly.

If I was to give you the best advice I could, it would be to measure yourself carefully with your foundation garments on, and spend the time to look at each seller’s sizing charts. They even have charts for major shoe brands so that you can measure and check shoe sizes too (Feet are measured standing with pressure on your entire foot) * Men’s shoe sizes are generally two sizes smaller than ladies, so a men’s 11 would be a 12-13 ladies depending on foot width and shoe type. BUT women’s shoes (especially Heels) are made to be worn tighter so that they don’t slip and give you a little better stability when you walk. You can go at least a half size smaller in a Heel than a Flat. Probably a whole size in an open toe/sandals, if your feet are narrow.
      *And whenever possible buy from sellers who accept returns  🙂

Over the past 3-4 years I spent 100-250 a month (sometimes More) on clothes, shoes, boots, bags, makeup, jewelry, foundation wear, breast forms, socks, stockings, tights, pantyhose, leggings, bras, panties, shapers, curling irons, flat iron, blow dryer, hair clips & ties, makeup mirrors, eyelash curlers, false lashes,  makeup remover, nail polish, nail polish remover, acrylic nails, razors, shaving foam, HPL hair removal, ladies shower gel, deodorant, perfume, baby oil, Q-tips, wipes, make-off pads … and furniture/storage/hangers for it all. And there’s no room for anything else – yet I keep ‘finding’ deals. [Argh I’m an Addict!]

Best of Luck,
      DJ

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?