• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hello, just wondering if some other dressers  sing here likeing en femme , i remember seeing this singer on tv i think it was either the voice or America’s got talent, that when dressed the diva inside them was unleashed lol. i do like singing in a feminine way at times. it’s crazy it’s easier for me to sing in a feminine way than to speak, probably a common theme. i do sometimes produce music en femme and i make more mellow emotional songs during those times.

Hi Courtney. Your discovery is not unusual at all. Loads of Hollywood stars speak one way and sing in entirely another. Watch Americas Got Talent….you will see this. Have fun!!

As for me….I can’t sing either way……I go out on stage whever I need new fruits and vegetables….just collect the items thrown at me amongst the garbage!!   LOL.

Dame Veronica

that is hilarious 😆. but yes i can think of certain singers that sound way different.

Anonymous
      Lady

Courtney I am probably as wonderful a singer as Dame Veronica, however I have NO pride and a desire to have fun. With that said I have done karaoke several times in several different places en feme and had an out of key blast. Its all in just going out and having fun.

🍷C

o wow i didn’t even think about karaoke en femme might be super fun lol. sounds like it. true it’s about fun and enjoyment

After being in rock bands most of my life, I dearly wish I could perform en femme! But my voice just keeps getting lower, and nobody knows me as Lori, so I don’t think I’ll ever get to try that. For those who are interested, here’s a gurl who has really made the most of singing while dressed.

Anonymous

Lori know what you mean as I am more Barry White and Barry Gibb, oh well.

Courtney, I host karaoke at a bar every Sunday night. There is a pride event all day in July on a Sunday and I plan to host dressed up! I think it will be a perfect way to spend the night! Of course I’ll  belt out “The Impossible Dream”

I’m having fun with this group, I wish you all could come here for karaoke and have a girls night out with me, it would be a blast!

XO

Rachael

Anonymous

Bet mine’s worse. A duo perhaps to double our money.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?