Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi Ladies!

I love shoes! The sluttier, the better! And there’s nothing like slipping on my heels in a pair of nylons and then going for that hip-swaying walk down my runway! Ahh….

I always box my shoes after an airing out in the original box (I’m into boxes, like Alex P. Keaton in the TV sitcom Family Ties).

Anyway, as I unpacked my 5 1/2″ heels a couple of days ago, I gave them a whiff, just for the-hell-of-it.

Oh my! That musty, baby powdery scent sent me back decades, to a place when my young mom hosted a party. I had an absolute hoot! My job was to hang up all the coats and line up all the shoes then retrieve them when they left. The scent and feel of the women’s coats and shoes got me drunk with envy, not to mention their stocking legs! Even got some coin to get a Lola and box of Cracker-Jacks later on!

Has the scent of a feminine item brought you any memories, good or bad?

👠👠  Barb 😊

Sylvia
      Lady

Has the scent of a feminine item brought you any memories, good or bad?

No memories , but there is nothing like the smell of a fresh pair of pantyhose !

Love Sylvia

Barb Wire
        Lady

Hi Sylvia!

Oh how I too love the scent of fresh pantyhose!

Loved walking through the pantyhose isles in our major department stores years ago when there were pantyhose isles! And now many pantyhose manufacturers are marketing to guys, yet those isles today remain thin. But I guess we’re progressing, even just a little, and I’ll take it.

👖 Barb

Sylvia
          Lady

Dear Barb ,

Luckely here in the Netherlands , there is still a wide choice of pantyhose in

two major department stores.

My favourite hosiery colours are black and brown , although the brown ones are really harder to find then the black ones , that come in a wide variety of different shades.

The color black can differ much from one pantyhose manufacturer to another , so it’s not so easy to find the exact colour you like !

Love Sylvia.

Barb Wire
            Lady

The Netherlands?

You must be familiar with Mathieu van der Poel and Ceylin del Carmen Alvarado?? I just LOVE cycling!

And this morning I saw the Women’s European Cyclocross Championship. Lucinda Brand came first (congrats!) and the Hungarian Kata Blanka Vas came second! (Finally! An Hungarian to cheer for!).

🚴🏽‍♀️🚴🏽‍♂️ Barb

Sylvia
            Lady

How did you guess Barb ?

Cycling is one of my favourite sports !
            Van der Poel is one of our greatest cyclist and speaking about our Girl cyclist , well
            we are really spoilt in that devision !
            They are all really incredibile.

Love Sylvia.

Barb Wire
            Lady

I have some wonderful Dutch friends here in Canada and they try not to be too smug about their cycling prowess! But they sure grin from ear-to-ear!

:B

Sylvia
            Lady

How nice Barb , send them greatings from me !
            Love Sylvia.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Barb I thought for a moment this was a topic about stinky feet! 😆

Guess this may not count as a feminine item, but …. the smell of perfume on a pillow.  Bringing back old but nice memories.  Just that faint whiff of perfume that’s leftover on the pillow after your partner has left.  Puts a smile on my face.  And womens perfume is sooo very much nicer than any mans cologne has a hope of being.

Theres just something about that leftover scent on a pillow.  Even tho now it is mine on the pillow, it brings back happy memories.

Stevie

Barb Wire
        Lady

Hi Stevie!

Well, “Smelly Shoes” was a mere segue into a “breathe-deeper” conversation!

Back in high school I took Home Economics. Don’t laugh, I was the only guy in the class! And it had some stinging, relevant essay topics, like STDs, equality and gender issues. Got an ‘A’ and that got me into university!

After I had lunch in the cafeteria with all my Home Economics classmates I had a spare so I remained seated. The aroma of their lingering perfume was heaven!

Best high school class ever!

📚 Barb

Sylvia
          Lady

Wow Barb ,

It must have been like heaven being surrounded by all these beautiful girls !

Did you ask them how they felt about having a male classmate in this course ?

Love Sylvia

Barb Wire
            Lady

Hey, Sylvia!

They loved me! And so did our teacher. She even thanked my for all my contributions to our discussions.

I was a bit more ‘mature’ than the average guy back then, so when we had discussions about gender and pressing issues of that time, we were all engaged and very intellectual about it. Sure, we had some silliness (oh, that was amazing and I felt like a real girl! – maybe that’s where it really all started for me), but we kept it respectful.

It also helped that during that final high school year, me and a good buddy went skydiving at a club near Kingston, Ontario. When word got out what we did, we were treated like “High School Gods”! However, my buddy and I kept it cool and didn’t speak much about it, unless we were asked. And did the girls in my class ask! What fun!

✈ Barb

Anonymous

Hairspray.

As a little boy, I used the bathroom last, after the girls.  The bathroom always smelled like hairspray, and I always wished I could be pretty like them when I smelled it.  Still do.

Hadn’t thought about that in years.  Good times.

Barb Wire
        Lady

Oh, back in the 60s and 70s no lady would go out without hairspray! The cloudy plumes in my mom’s bathroom! (Hmm, a sentence without a verb).

It would be interesting to go back in time and read all the ingredients on a typical canister. I wonder how many of those chemicals are now banned? LOL!!

Yet, so many ladies from the ‘war generation’ that I have known made it just fine into their 90s!! God Bless them all!

💇🏽‍♀️ Barb

Anonymous

Ame- is a fragrance well known in UK. It’s been around a fir few years.
      It is subtle but “ deadly” – well for me it is.
      I have so many memories of this scent that I could fill a library. However, when something so personal becomes popular it takes the sparkle away just a bit.

So I visit stores and “ window shop- try the test spray ( when not restricted of course !!!!!)
      And there begs a question- if you wish to know what it iss like you have to ask.
      Now I don’t know about you but that might make one or two members
      Falter??
      Or- perhaps we do not bother???
      I have some that came from Abroad, Middle East. ( No it’s not “ au du camel”)
      It’s rather delicate and “ clean” fragrance.
      It just remind me of me!!!!

Anya

Anonymous

Hello barb….

That smell of hairspray does it for me…..I used to watch my mum dancing about under a shower of it….the house smelled of hairspray for ages….every time i use it, i think of my mum…i can’t help it.

Grace x

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?