Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

OK Girls , here is a fun one and hopefully gets some laughs from our maybe embarrassing moments

Stuck in the mud. Has any body ever been stuck in the mud ? Well I was today. Just got back to the house from dropping my wife off at work , pulled into the drive way , and parked . Got out of the car enjoying the sunshine just after a light rain. Letting my guards down in my environment and looking around , then BAM ,  there I was , in all of my glory , blue jean mini sheer black stockings and 6 in spiked pumps , with almost 2 in in the ground . Damm , what is a girl to do ? Damsel in distress but no hero .out in the middle of every were like being put up on a pedistool for display, well , self preservation mode kicked in , leaning slightly awkwardly forward to get the heels up but not too far to sinks the toes. Few , up and running again telling myself ” go girl go ” ,

Moral of the story is more of a question , ” what dose a girl have to do to catch the eye of a Hero ”

OK Girls , let’s hear your tells and we all can share some laughs

Huggs Brianna A Lynch

My most embarrassing moment was when I was in green Bay.  I had bought a skirt at goodwill that had an elastic waist.  I went to get a beer and took a few pics outside Lambeau field.  I drove back to the hotel, walked into the lobby past the desk where someone was checking in and towards the elevator which is across the lobby from the restaurant/bar where a number of people are sitting.  My plan was to go to the room briefly and head to the restaurant where I have eaten before and it usually isn’t crowded.

As I get near the elevator something feels weird and my skirt has slid down to my knees.  I quickly grab it and pull it up and hit the button.  I didn’t dare turn around and the door opened quickly and I headed to room.  I was not going to go back to the restaurant after that.  I have no idea if anyone saw me.  The desk clerk had the best view but was helping someone.  The restaurant and bar had some obstructed view and most if not all would not be facing where I was standing.

Hey Nancy , how are you tonight sister ? Thank you for sharing your expirences . I’m glad you got through it without complications . I see in your event there was no hero to rescue you either . But that ok , it just make us stronger as individuals :-))

Huggs , your sister Brianna A Lynch

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

First time in a dress, 3, weeks ago. Sat in a chair for wig fitting. The thing about above the knee dresses is they ride up and, let’s just say, i showed all my secrets. I turned the same shade of red as my lipstick, and apologized profusely but the clerk just chuckled and said it wasn’t anything she hadn’t seen before. There must be a mathematical function: Probability of Southern Exposure increases as the square of the distance of the skirt above the knees!

Just bought a romper so won’t have that problem!

Luv
      D

Hey Deanna , sounds like one of them ” Oh Damm” quick reaction moments lol , Hope your fitting went well , sounds like your attendant was having fun along with you . Enjoy sister and I wish you sunshine and happiness

Huggs , your sister , Brianna A Lynch

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?