Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It’s taking forever to load,won’t open

Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Hey hon,  if you close the page and reopen it, does that resolve your issue?

Can you let me know which browser and OS you are using?

Also, whether you have any ad or tracking blockers installed.

[quote quote=155015]Hey hon, if you close the page and reopen it, does that resolve your issue?

Can you let me know which browser and OS you are using?

Also, whether you have any ad or tracking blockers installed.

[/quote]
      Tried that,same thing.Internet explorer, no ad and tracking blockers

Vanessa Law
        Managing Ambassador

Gotcha thanks.

Do you have Chrome or Firefox?

Does it work if you use one of those browsers?

[quote quote=155196]Gotcha thanks.

Do you have Chrome or Firefox?

Does it work if you use one of those browsers?

[/quote]
      I don’t use either

Needs to work on internet explorer too

Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Can you please let me know which version of Internet Explorer you are using?

[quote quote=155385]Can you please let me know which version of Internet Explorer you are using?

[/quote]

Vanessa Law
        Managing Ambassador

Thanks.

Unfortunately Internet Explorer 10 is almost 7 years old, and we currently don’t have plans to update chat to support IE 10.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi Vanessa

I’m having trouble getting CDH to load at times too. I use Firefox. also I just did a nice long post about breast forms and when I went to submit I got “bad gateway” and lost the lot.

(Luckily not my, forms LOL!)

I’d do the posts in Word and copy and paste that across, but as we all know that usually ends, (as and old Pommy mate of mine would say), “tears before bedtime…

Regards

Caty Ryan

Vanessa Law
        Managing Ambassador

Hey Caty, we were updating and 502s should be fixed now.

If you’re editing in Word, press Ctrl+Shift+V (On Windows) or Ctrl+Cmd+V (On Mac) when pasting to remove all the Word gunk and paste it cleanly.

Need to support internet explorer

I reported this in another thread but I thought I would repeat it here.

\About a week ago, I couldn’t log on to chat from my computer (Firefox on Linux). All I get is a grey box with three white dots moving 1-2-3 and around again. About the same time, I tried getting on chat from my Android tablet (Firefox). The same thing occurred.

I was able to log onto chat when I was not logged in and do it as a guest. I used my first name Alison. I reported the problem. I was told to clear the cache and restart. I did that, ending up having to completely reboot my machine and restore it from a backup (I’m running a live Linux, so everything runs from memory). I restarted the browser, cleared the cache, then tried to log in and start chat. Still just the same three white dots on grey.

I downloaded Opera. This is brand new, so there is no cache. I logged on and tried to go to chat. Still the three dots on the grey background. I tried to log on as a guest using Alison and it tells me it is being used.

It looks to me as if the cache problem is in the chat server and not in my browser. It thinks my crashed guest name is still in use after almost 24 hours. The fact that it is failing on 3 different browsers and two different devices makes me think the problem is not on my devices but on the server side. The fact that it thinks my crashed browser session as a guest is still active gives me the same impression. And Tiffany using 3 different browsers adds to this suspicion.

The last time I was able to log on I was on my Android device while on a trip overseas.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Chat 2.0 Beta Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?