Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Ladies.  I am a late 60’s heterosexual man who has always been closeted as far as my love of cross dressing.  In my particular case I enjoy wearing soft nylon “grannie panties” made by Vanity Fair 24 /7.  I am married and about 6 months ago I asked my wife if she cared that I wanted to start wearing nylon underwear instead of the cotton boxer briefs.  Her answer was simply, “I don’t care what underwear you wear.”  That was such a relief:  I had worn nylon panties when I was single — but only when I was home alone.

This is just the latest victory for me, and as time goes on, I will post more of my 60+ “back story” as time permits.

Thank you to all my sisters on this wonderful site.

Anonymous

Hi Joan, nice to meet you !

🧚‍♀️🎀

Effie, As time permits I’ll share with everyone my back story.  I have had some unfortunate accidents in my early life that have turned into real benefits for my love of CD.

Thank you for the welcome and I look forward to getting to know the ladies on this site.

Joan Marie

Anonymous

Joan, I know we all are looking forward to getting to know you! And this is the best place to share and learn and grow!! 🌸🧚‍♀️

My wife and I have been wearing VF panties over A half century, but she now calls mine grandpa panties.

It’s funny — my wife prefers microfiber briefs where I love the soft sensuous material in my Vanity Fairs.  I started out with just 3 pair . . . But am now up to about 40 pairs.  My wife says I have more panties than she does.

Joan Marie

A girl cant have too many panties, I haven’t counted mine but it must be in the hundreds.

Welcome Joan Marie!!🤗💐

Hi Joan Marie,

Welcome to CDH.  You’ve arrived at a very special place.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Joan, welcome aboard the good ship CDH, I know the crew will love to hear your stories because we are just the nosiest (but beautifully dressed) shops ships company afloat on the wide pink sea.

Ahoy Hoy

Diana

My cross dressing began when I was 3 or 4 and my mother and older half-sister (5 years older) starting putting me in my sisters old clothes and putting makeup on me to make a little sister for my sister to play with.  I remember enjoying the sensation of the soft clothes and how happy my mother and sister were.  My father was in the service and was away for months at a time so the only other male in the house was my 10 years older half-brother and he was totally disinterested in me.

Fast forward a few years and my sister was in school which left us plenty of time to play dress up.  By then I had the name Joan Marie and it stuck with me during dress up time.  My mother had a weekly appointment at the local beauty parlor (as they were called those days, mid-to-late ‘50s) and I would always accompany her, sometimes in dresses and light makeup.  My mother let my hair grow longer than most little boys of that age and I remember hoisting myself into the beauticians chair and saying, “I’m next.”  And I was!

The stylist set my hair in curlers, put a curler net over my head and got a booster seat so I could sit under the hair dryer, next to my mother.  At that very moment, I developed a fetish for having my hair set in rollers and sitting under a hair dryer.

The other women, who knew I was a boy, thought it was so cute, this feminization of a boy into a girl.  While I was sitting under the hair dryer, another stylist came over and polished my fingernails in bright red.

When my mother’s hair was dry, they took us to the stylists chair, removed our curlers and combed out our set.  My mother applied fresh red lipstick to her and I and all the other women commented on just how beautiful we were as a mother and daughter!  That was the day that I discovered just how much I loved having my hair set in rollers, red lipstick and red fingernails.

This continued most weeks and I remember the following week as we sitting under the hairdryers, the stylist applying that same red nail polish to my toenails and fingernails.  I also remember the smell of the nail polish remover my mother used to remove it before anyone else came home.

I truly loved those experiences that opened me up to what feeling like a beautiful little girl felt like.

But that’s only the end of very young Joan Marie as an unknown daughter . . .

Welcome Joan!

Gen — They are SO much more comfortable and soft than those cotton underwear that “society dictates” men should be wearing!

Thank you for your sharing.

Joan Marie

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?