• This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It is a very simple task, put an ‘F’ in the designated box that has always had an ‘M’.
      A girl friend and co worker says it so easily, “Isn’t it just like putting the period at the end of the sentence? It makes it final, it’s the end.”

So today I have an appointment to update my ID, new address, new photo and…the new…’F’ 🙂

Hugs girls, lots of hugs

Lauren M

Super exciting indeed

Hugs – you go, girl!
      Fredrika

Congratulations Lauren!!💖

Congrats! That is a huge step. I admire your courage

Anonymous
      Lady

That one single letter means so much.

Congratulations Lauren on completing your public identity…. you have arrived! Now do something for Lauren to celebrate, maybe some jewelry or clothing or a party.

Hi all you lovely ladies!

Well, the deed has been done and I am no longer a Mister, but a female named Ms. Lauren M.  The picture was taken and the new photo ID and medical card all say female. I did my makeup a little more dramatic so it would show more for the picture, I like the new look and received several complements on it today. I will try t0o upload a new photo and you can see for yourselves.  Michelle McQueen suggested that I do something to celebrate, some jewelry or clothing. I did both, you will notice a long awaited personal addition in the photo I’m going to post. You might have to check my photos on my profile page. I was also looking for a nice lightweight jacket and found a beautiful Columbia jacket on sale at the same place I bought myself some jewelry.

More on the story in a separate entry.

Hugs, and kisses,

Ms. Lauren M

Davina
      Lady

Lauren, congratulations!!!!

Hon, congratulations.  I look forward to doing that, officially, one day.

Hugs,

Rachel

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Congratulations Lauren! Looks good on you!

💕Lara

Lauren. How exciting. Female power.

Susan

And enjoy that “F”! You deserve it!

Lisa Leigh

Anonymous

I wish you all the best, Lauren.

Dee Frost
      Baroness - Annual

OMG!!!!

I am SO jealous. And I cannot wait until it’s my turn!

So, we REALLY want to hear all about it. PLEASE.

Dee

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?