Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Quick story. Ever since i swapped rooms with my parents, i had been sleeping on a mattress close to the floor. My mum decided that i should be sleeping on a proper bed and we ended up buying a bed with a base that contained two drawers. unbeknownst to my mum, i have decided to stuff my drawers full of bras, panties and swimwear that would usually be hidden in the attic. There’s an incredibly girly feeling to having a proper place to storing your underwear. They also hardly make a sound when opening and closing so no one wakes up when i decide to wear a bikini or two in the middle of the night.

Hi, I have always had a dream of having a separate room where I can keep all my female clothing, makeup Etc. For a while, when I still had my own house, I had my clothes hanging in the closet and my lingerie in a dresser of a bedroom that I wasn’t using. I sold my house and will be moving into an apartment where I’m hoping that I will have room to keep a separate girly space. It was quite comforting to have these things nearby when I decided that I just wanted to where a bra and panties to bed. If this works for you, then great. It is a wonderful feeling. Sometimes I just enjoy the feeling so much of being female just around the house.

Th best I could do was when my mum and sister went interstae for a couple of weeks. Dad doesn’t come into my room at all so i took out all my boy clotes and stuffed my entire wardrobe with my outfits. I was in the middle of some heavy projects at the time so i couldn’t use it much at the time but it was fun while it lasted.

Anonymous

I started up dressing at around 5 or 6, my cousins were the instigators of this side of my life. We lived in an old 2 story house which was built before the War of Northern Aggression, yes I am a Southerner, but any way they would come down from their house and we would play in the attic all day. Since then I progressed in my fetish, ever getting more and more clothes, the last 2 years of my AF career I rented a house on the back side of Merritt Island and did a lot of being another person. I got married a little while after separating from the AF and she was excited to do things while I was dressed but, woe she got religion( I’m not against it) and I had to throw away all of my clothes. We were married for 42 years and I would dabble from time to time but she would always catch me and I would have to purge, in 2013 she died of cancer. I still love and miss her but now I’m free to be me, with this virus going around I am dressed the whole day, what this is all leading up to is that I have half of my closet, a large walk-in, filled with my clothes and shoes & boots. So I am very lucky to be able to do this and am sorry that others of us gurls do not have the freedom I have. Keep working at it gurls and maybe you will be able to be more public.

Jessica.

Hi Alexa.

Very convenient and handy to have your lingerie under the bed. I can almost guarantee that you have dreams about wearing your feminine clothes Enjoy the many nights that you re  sleeping in your new bed

Girl when you gotta swim in the middle of the night….Commitment!  lol

j/K

-SR-

ChloeC
      Duchess

‘An incredibly girly feeling’.  Yes, I fully understand.  It’s just a great feeling to have your clothes in a decent place, available when you want or need them.  When I was alone for four days several years ago (longest I’ve ever gone dressed), wife and children gone, I was able to hang up the several dresses, blouses, skirts in the FRONT of the closet, and make a dresser drawer only for my lingerie.  What a feeling to be able to get up, get dressed, go to bed, just being able to change outfits daily without having to hide and dig out out anything (besides experimenting with makeup and hair styles).

I’d love to be able to share with you girls what my drawers look like, but I’m not sure if those types of pictures would be allowed on here.

All of my girl clothes are mixed in with my boy clothes. Have been all my life. My wife and I share the same panty drawer, we are both size 7. First one up gets first choice!

I have a separate drawer for my panties and other lingerie. I like to keep my female and male things separate. 🙂

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Good idea. I kept my stuff separate. Like I said, I had a house with a separate bedroom that wasn’t being used. Since I’m moving into an apartment I will try to have a separate space. I gathered quite a bit of female items. I know that I’m at or over 300 bras. I have a thing for bras. My panty collection is gigantic.</p>

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

My beloved and I sleep in separate rooms at opposite ends of our  unit. (lousy sleepers, both of us!!…)

So over the last year or so, almost all of Caty;s lingerie is in dresser draws in my room. Cami’s and french knickers live in one small two drawer dresser, bras and panties live in one of a large four drawer dresser, All are covered over with “Male drab” undies, (not that that’s much of a “defence”!!)

I underdress 24/7 in at least cami and panties and really enjoy thinking about what lingerie I’m going to wear either at night before bed or when I get up in the morning. In winter with heavier clothes on I wear 18/40a bras and 40 denier plus tights for my arthritic knees.

On cool and colder nights, I wear “normal” underwire bras and insert my forms.

Happy (virtual cos of the Bug) dressing

Caty

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?