• This topic has 18 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies just wanting to say its been 3 weeks now continuing to heal swelling has gone alot few spots still sore. But today was able to drive self and get out for little. Felt great to finally have little freedom from being couped in house.  Had few stares and looks and few people asked what happen when seen all the stitching. Told them had fem facial surgery done 3 weeks ago.  Even with stitching and all few said can tell down the road going to be a beauty.

Tomorow go in to my Dr for more blood work.

Hugs Donna

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Thanks for update. Hugs

Anonymous

You so welcome Angela big hugs

Donna

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

Thaanks for the update! Keep us posted.  Can’t wait to see new pics!

Anonymous

so welcome and sure will. thank you Mia

Donna

Thanks for the update Donna can’t wait to see the photos

Hugs Paula

Anonymous

Same here will do some once stitches come out may have to do little foundation for scares then was wanting to show the true self be longer.

thank you Paula and so welcome

Donna

Hi Donna,

Nice to hear you were able to get out of the house.

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you Alice felt good to move around more watch out for bride of frankstein in the neighborhood.  for now .

Donna

Hi Sweet girlyfriend you are an inspiration to many that it can be done so happy for you and us to see that pretty face when you are healed up congrats girlfriend take it easy hugs sweety..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

HI GF thank you so much. Happy to start getting back to semi normal for now. But bad part means when Dr release me to go back to work.  Did talk to my supervisor other day saying would fit me in for awhile in the office with the other ladies.  Means can go all out and dress in heels and skirts instead of jeans and t shirt.  till able to go back to my real job as dock supervisor.

Yes for sure been taking real easy last 3 weeks.

Hugs Donna

All the best, my dearest Donna.

Love you!

Diane

Anonymous

Thank you so much Diane  💞💞

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

That’s great Donna.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Thank you Liara should also hear maybe friday about blood work to.  Getting ready for round 2 of surgery in November to have vaginaplasty done.

Hugs
        Donna

danielle
      Baroness

glad to hear your feeling better and get out hope your blood work goes just as well can’t wait to see the results my prayers are with you

Anonymous

thank you so much Danielle

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Hi Honey…

Getting that fresh air will help your healing……and stop you going stir crazy!!!!

Huggs, grace ❤️❤️

Anonymous

tell me about Grace right a face of stitches is almost like doing CD for the first time.

Hugs

Donna

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?