• This topic has 22 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello Saturday girls!!

I dont know if many of you have seen the Alfred Hitchcock film rear window??..

James Stewart and the incredible Grace Kelly….gosh, her look and outfits in that film were to die for….

Well I’m a people watcher…no, not a stalker, i just love watching people…. I’m the girl sat outside the cafe for hours..just watching ( no binoculars).

Crowds of people pass my flat to get in and out of town…and i love just  watching them…

I have this thing about 50’s/rockabilly dresses….i have several and have just taken delivery of a yellow sleeveless one and some yellow heels…pictures coming soon.

Well, literally minutes before i wrote this, a girl passed my window…a vision.

Red halter neck A line dress, red kitten heels….she was blonde, hair up with a red ribbon through it…gosh, what a look…..if my kettle had boiled quicker, i would have missed her!!!!

Have a lovely weekend girls, mine is perfect so far!!!

Goggle eyed grace ❤️❤️

Hi Grace,

Congratulations on finding the yellow heels you wanted!

Enjoy your Saturday!

Alice

Anonymous

Alice..thank you so much…

i will prob take some pictures this weekend.( of me!!!!).

but THAT girl has really inspired me!!!…and she cost nothing!!

V

Grace ❤️

Anonymous

Au contraire Grace if she has inspired you she’s gonna cost you plenty babe!!

Realisticly

Diana 💋

Good Morning  Grace I too have always been a people watcher ,Just love sitting watching the world pass and all those in it .The thought that everyone has their own life and you wonder what this person or that person has going on and I know that there are those walking buy that would love to have our life even with  our problems of letting our Girl out . This always makes me feel better not at their misery but the realization that there are those out there that are way worse off than we are and to be truly thankful for what we have , at least we have each other here to talk to with no judgements . Now on a brighter side my biggest joy has always been watching women and how they are dressed I love the different styles and thinking wow would I love to have that in my closet or she’s so gorgeous wouldn’t it be amazing to look like that  . I just have always admired the Female form and at times wished I had it I say at times because there are times that I truly enjoy being Male .   ! I think maybe that’s a great idea for another post .I hope you have an amazing day and may we both enjoy watching the beauty in the world go by .Julianne

Anonymous

Lovely post,

i hope your day is good too!!

Grace x

IsabelB
      Lady

Can’t argue with you there, Grace, people watching is a great pastime, especially, as you say while sitting having a tea or coffee and just watching the world go by…

50s dresses are great too – I have a couple so far and have been thinking about getting another, possibly from Hearts and Roses of London (have you come across them?) – my only dilemma being which one?  there’s just too much choice and so many I like!

Isabel x

Becka
      Lady

Yes and I love that era of films!!! All the womens fashions are to die for!!!

Like Janet Leigh in Psycho! Ummm, when she is in her underwear in various scenes and dressed, lovely!

Anonymous

Maybe we can bring that 50’s style back into fashion, with a modern twist!

🌺💐

Grace… you fool! Run after the woman and give her the biggest compliment! Frenchmen do it!

💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼🌹🌷

Anonymous

Hi Grace i think we are all people watchers at heart, looking at how they walk, talk and go about their lives, we look at the clothes they wear to see if i would look good wearing them, and when we see a beautiful woman who looks a vision it takes our breath away we think Wow i wish i could look as good as her, i know i do, I’ve seen quite a few women like that over the years where i have thought i wish i could look as good as her,

Hugs Rozalyne x

I love people watching. Outfits, trends, faux pas! My wife has a thing about looking to see if other women are wearing the wrong bra for their outfit, or trying to stuff too much person into too little clothes (wrong size, darling, that dies make you look like a blimp!), then she’ll comment to me. I’ve subtly changed some of that though… she likes my sense of style, and had taken to letting me pick and buy her clothes… so her “style” has slowly shifted, as has her people watching commentary.

I just like watching to see what works and looks good to my eyes… and yes I do look and think to myself “I wish I could wear that, but don’t have the body for it”…

Have a lovely day darlings!

Bridgette

Hi Grace, my wife and i are both conscientious people watchers and i think possibly all cd’s are to a certain degree. How else can we learn these skills otherwise. Pyxx.

Anonymous

Balaclava spotters.,…not me, Amanda told me to say it….love you xx

Anonymous

Grace you are a woman true to her word a yellow dress and heels, will you be parading up and down outside the cafe to allow the other girls to admire you.

Sarah xx

Anonymous

Sarah..

i could probably provide a half decent psychiatrist with a full time job….but I do not lie…yellow dress and heels….and i love them!!!!

Anonymous

Hi Grace,

I always take note of a lady in a dress, because: A. It’s a rarity; and B: I’m on the lookout for fashion ideas and of course wondering how it would look on me.

Hi Grace it looks like I missed out on a fun Saturday working on our car.

I have seen that movie and I loved it ,My wife is a true people watcher .

when we go to Fla and stay in a hotel on the beech my wife will sit on the balcony several floors up and just people watch.she loves it so much.

She even had my grandson doing it too,I think he’s hooked .LOL

I do love  those rockabilly A line dresses they are just pretty and a look that never goes out of style.

No we dont see many ladies wearing them any more here but we should its a beautiful look.

Hugs Patty

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Grace

I have more than a little passion for 50’s fashions too – you’ll have to check out my photos on the site (in both pubic and private) as well as take a peek at my Blog for my 50’s dresses. I love to wear them out to events like Goodwood Revival or Sparkle as well as to Burlesque shows which normally happen on a monthly basis in our area.

Sadly all my dresses and shoes are pining for a night out – so lets hope for some normally soon !

hugs

Dawn

Anonymous

Dawn…

Your pictures are super, i have looked a few times…i do love the ” sitting in the sun” pic….shoes to die for!!!….

Very classy xx

Anonymous

Oh yes…..

“I watch girls and women in an analytical way to study their body language “

heard in many a charge room in police stations everywhere!!!…

seriously steph…have you seen the new weather man on bbc…. he’s certainly different!!…

Smiles, grace x

Plumb, dear girl…

My wife and I are both watchers of people! Her tastes are ‘rock bottoms’ and mine are ankles! We both watch for fashions and fashionistas when we are out and about and both of us comment on how badly the tv presenters are dressed! Which is pretty badly on occasion as well as the sexism on New Zealand television. Women always in stilettos and men with blazers!

Whenever there is a beautifully dressed woman out and about we will both take mental notes and head to our favourite store to see if…
      There is one problem for me though… I’m a size 18 and ‘bigger’ women’s clothing is so… so… uninspiring!

Poser Polly

Anonymous

I think he is….but he is going to be a Star…

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?