Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Mona
      Duchess

I’m quite happy to remain an indoor girl myself, but I’m curious what kinds of wardrobe malfunctions other girls might have (unfortunately) experienced when out and about.  This includes any kind of malfunction such as wigs falling off, mascara running down your face, wandering breast forms, etc.  We all know the challenges real women face but I think it’s even more challenging for us to “keep it all together” when presenting en femme.   There’s got to be some entertaining stories out there.

Hi Mona! Hmmm Wardrobe malfunctions…. One memorable moment for me was wearing a Skirt with press studs at the front. I went out to meet a friend and sat down in her house on the Sofa, most of the Top press studs popped open revealing next weeks washing, needless to say she got an eyeful, i was as embarrassed as hell but we both laughed it off….

Fiona xx

Mona
        Duchess

Wow, Fiona Ann…good thing you were with a friend and you were both able to laugh it off.  Great story.

Anonymous
      Lady

I have told this before but once after using the lady’s room I was washing my hands and a nice much older lady came up behind me. She said honey let me help you with a little issue before you go out. She reached and pulled the hem that had caught in the back of my panties. She pulled it out and smoothed it down. Then she said this happens to all of us and now it’s perfect. She was so sweet and I thanked her and left. She was a perfect southern woman that cared about other women. I’m really glad she saw it before I walked out into the mall. Now that would have been embarrassing.

Mona
        Duchess

What a great story, Sandy – thank you for sharing.

Same thing happened to our receptionist one day at work. My office was right out side the reception area. She called and asked if I could watch the front as she went back to the ladies room. So I sat on one of the sofas and watched the TV (I worked in Television at the time). She came back, and got behind her desk. As she turned it revealed she had the back of her dressed caught up inside her pantyhose. I informed her as gently as I could have of her predicament. As embarrassed as she was she quickly repaired herself back to normal. We both laughed and it became our little secret.

Mona
          Duchess

Thanks Lisa.  Good to hear that it is not only us CDs that experience these kinds of wardrobe malfunctions.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Got dressed in my car one time early on and didn’t realize one of my boobs had slipped out of my bra. Walked up to the mall entrance with a belly boob.

Sitting with some CD’s, I looked down & saw that 2 of my acrylic nails had fallen off.

Mona
        Duchess

Haha…wandering boobs and wayward press-on nails – absolutely horrendous.

Peta Mari
      Lady

Not so much a wardrobe malfunction, but it was a close call. I nearly went out dressed and decided against it. And removed my nail polish.

My car broke down and needed towing to the mechanics.

Mona
        Duchess

That WAS a close call, Peta.  I think wardrobe malfunctions and close calls sometimes go hand-in-hand.

And it is for this reason that any adventure into the world I always have a transformation bag of boy stuff with me.

Mona
          Duchess

Very good idea, Darcy.

J J
      Lady

Nothing much, just the occasional popped button.

Mona
        Duchess

Thanks for the reply, JJ.  It seems there are so many things that can go wrong but good to hear you haven’t experienced any.

Mona
      Duchess

Too funny, girlfriend.

Hi Mona,  Thanks for this interesting question.  I was once trapped like a bear 6 feet away from the bar at a DLV party when my stiletto heel slipped through a crack in a pine floor and got wedged solid.  I couldn’t get it out and finally had to step out of the heel and get down on my knees and pull it out with my hands.  Not exactly what I wanted to do with 100+ people around.  To add insult to injury the heel tip was broken off and my best pair of heels was out of service until I got home and repaired it.  After that I was much more aware of floor types when wearing heels.  lol,  Marg

Mona
        Duchess

Thanks Marg…that story is at once pitiable and hilarious.  Smiling here.

Jennifer Lang
      Duchess

Anybody else get an itch on their face, nose or around their lips and do a reflexive scratch/wipe before remembering they have makeup and lipstick on and smear all that work?

J J
        Lady

The few times I have done full makeup it became apparent I touch my face all the time. I don’t know how women do it daily.

Kirra W
        Lady

Oh yes! Trying to do reach something, and one of you fingers 🖐 just brush against your face.
        Your nose is so itching. So many undesired reason to touch your face and then realise that you have some makeup on your fingers!! I really know the feeling. 😔
        That why, thanks to Covid, I always wear a mask with me. So When I feel that I may have screwed up my makeup, I can still wear it 😷 and limit the damage.

Otherwise, the worse malfunction I had, was my first time out last year when I’ve started back cross dressing (after pausing for more than 10 years). I was ready for a short walk around my neighbourhood at early night.
        Walking to the park nearby, on the phone with my best friend. She was impressed that I was out as Kirra, that she decided to come to see me dressed en femme.
        I was wearing nude pantyhose, long hair , and a red dress 💃 with red shoes 👠that we bought together in a thrift shop. I kept walking waiting for here to meet me at the park.
        After we meet, we had some good chat and she was impressed by my transformation, that was the first time she ever saw me fully dressed.

When I decided to get back home, one of my shoes literally split in 2 pieces. 😱 The glue between the sole and the upper part of the shoe just broke.

Likely, she offered me a ride to my place and so had more time to discuss about this adventure 😄

So now when I buy some clothes or shoes from a thrift shop, I check them twice to be sure that there is no issue!

Kirra

Roberta Broussard
        Duchess - Annual

Yes, I have, many times. Took me forever to learn to not touch my face.

Mona
        Duchess

Yes, I think this is quite common, unfortunately.  My biggest problem is when my nose starts running, especially after eating anything spicy.  I’ve learned to keep dabbing my nostrils before there’s any real runoff.

I was walking the dog on a two mile trail in winter. I was underdressed and the pink panties I had on, with insufficient elastic, worked their way down. Sure glad I was wearing jeans. I had two sets of cold cheeks.

Mona
        Duchess

Pink panties and cold red cheeks – what a combo…

All the time with my lingerie whether something slips off here or there.

Mona
        Duchess

Thanks Jess.  I think most lingerie is designed to slip off, whether intentional or not. :-).

I went to the drive thru car wash one night while fully dressed and when I came out of it I thought I’d get out and dry it off as there weren’t many people around. While I was leaning over drying the hood one of my breastforms slipped out of my bra and was down by my belly. I started laughing myself was I can imagine if anyone else would have noticed what they would have thought.

Mona
        Duchess

Even at home, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had a breast form pop out.  Those things have a mind of their own sometimes!

I use Holister medical adhesive. Never have to worry about my breast forms popping out. Plus, I think it gives my breast mor natural movement.

Mona
            Duchess

Thanks for the tip, Denise (no pun intended).

If you use it, be sure to have the remover too. Lol

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

I too had a few of the stuck stiletto heel experiences in earlier years.  One time in the mid 1960s, at a college sorority formal, I was wearing an evening gown, elbow-length white gloves, long-line girdle, stockings, and strappy stiletto sandals.  My heel got stuck in a wooden floor crack.  An usher saved the day by removing my stiletto, carrying me to a seat (I was 40 Lbs lighter then), then putting the stiletto back on my foot.

Another 1960s malfunction was making the mistake of wearing the wrong type of girdle to a dinner invitation one summer.  In the 1960s, when invited to dinner at someone’s home, a young lady wore a dress or a skirt, high heels, and stockings.  It was summer time, and I did not realize our host’s home was going to be very hot.  I made the mistake of wearing the popular but very uncomfortable Playtex Living Girdle.  I was hot and sweaty the entire evening.  (The Playtex girdle is made of 100% latex-rubber).

Mona
        Duchess

Great story, Peggy Sue.  Thianks for sharing.  Among the reasons I don’t have any desire to venture out is trying to contend with heat and humidity when wearing my usual battle armor underneath my outer clothes : waist-cincher corset, girdle with padding, bra with breast forms, etc.  Not to mention a wig.  I would melt down in a puddle of makeup within 5 minutes.  Don’t know how you manage it up there in Atlanta.

I LOVED Playtex’s rubber girdles!  I started dressing with Mom’s!  Always so arousing and erotic for me.  I would be over the moon to have a Playtex rubber girdle now!  The 18 Hour girdles and bras are very satisfying and femme, but nothing will ever beat the Playtex Golden Girdle, Living Girdle, or Pink Ice Girdle!  I felt so totally femme in them!

Mona
      Duchess

That is really funny, Stephanie.  It’s not surprising that pantyhose have largely fallen out of favor with most real women (not that they were ever in much favor to begin with for most of them).

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?