Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Becka
      Lady

Wish I had time to read all the new ladies profiles/stories but it is so pleasing and provides some confirmation  to see so many new ladies joining CDH.  It is a God Send!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rebekka  when a person really starts to get into this place there’s so much that can be found and much to be learned.  Every time you turn around  someone always  there tapping on our  door asking if this is the place for me.  lost and confused , looking for understanding  to what’s going in their lives. Many alone and looking for friendships , connections with others or just to talk out their feelings . To have an ear of someone just to listen . support all around , that’s what makes this a special place that it  is .Certainly a God Send , a place we  love to call Heaven…

Terri Anne
        Ambassador

Stephanie, So perfectly and sweetly stated.

-Terri Anne

Howdy Rebekka. Yes….we are thrilled that more members are joining as sisters with us. There is great strength in numbers and a united front. We have companions and friends who accept us as we are and provide comfort and joy. God bless us all.

Dame Veronica

I am really new myself and all I can say is this is an amazing site and community.

Thank you ladies for creating a safe welcoming place for all of us. It is really nice to be able to come here and chat with someone who is walking in or has walked in your heels.

Melinda

Becka
        Lady

Glad to know you, Melinda!

Terri Anne
        Ambassador

Hi Melinda,

It truly is very special place here in CDH. You may want to know that Vanessa Law created this site. She has invested her time, money and expertise to make us feel welcomed and cared about.

A safe haven one might say.

You can thank Vanessa by sending her a PM if you want.

Enjoy the CDH site Melinda,

– Terri Anne

Anonymous

I just want to say thanks to everyone for being here and allowing me to come to my  own conclusion and decision about cross dressing. I’ve now come out truly and all with the help (and could I say seduction to use a word )of the members here and I love the feeling of being part of this site wish someone could chain me to it and never let me go back to how I was. The girl in me has triumphed. Deborah. Thanks x

Terri Anne
        Ambassador

Hi Deborah, That is so nice to hear!. I too love CDH. It just amazing what Vanessa created is having such positive effects on so many. I love it!

Enjoy all this site has to offer,

-Terri Anne

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Rebekka,

My feelings as well. It is just so beautiful. CDH is the Best!

-Terri Anne

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?