Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Today started out like many of my normal days off. As some of you may know I share my house with my X. She also had today off and said that she didn’t want me around. SOOOO, I did what I often do on ‘those days’. I put on my favorite sun dres, my wedges and a little make up and spent the next 3 hours at our local mall. around noon I had a sandwich at the local Jimmy John’s. Unfortunately I didn’t buy anything with the large increase in prices the dollar dose not go very far, nearly did get a cute pair of sandals though.
      About 2 pm went to a park to meet an old friend that I used to work with. We spent 1.5 hours walking around the park and as I was getting ready to suggest calling it an afternoon I looked in my bag I had and found I had lst myu car key!!! We spent the next half hour retracing our steps, but failed to find it. I then called my X at home and asked her to bring the spare key which was in my uniform pocket. It took her over an hour to get there and I was able to get into the car but not start it. The car is a push button and receives a signal from the nearby key to start.
      She drove me across town to the Nissan dealership only to find out the service department had closed 10 minutes earlier. At the suggestion of the salesperson went back to the car and just had to touch the key to the push button and the car stated right up.
      All this all day while dressed en femme!! NOthing ‘bad’ happened all day!!!

WHAT A DAY
      . Cassie

Hi Cassie, some people would look at your day and say what a disaster. Lost car keys, the X leaving home to bring your keys.
      But stuff happens, being enfemme you have shown that we all need to look at a situation. How can we resolve it. Stay calm, ask for help, thank people who helped you
      Best off all, a day out as cassie.
      Good for you. Live life, enjoy
      Besr Wishes
      Jane

Anonymous
      Lady

Sorry you had such a day. Goes to show we have to be prepared for anything when out dressed. Glad all turned out well for you.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Quite an eventful day Cassie. All unplanned and just shows what can happen. The best thing is that you had a stroll around, met a friend then dealt with a problem and all went well. I’d say it was quite a success.

What a brilliant day!

🌹🌹🌹💕 Polly

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?