Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been thinking of getting a silicone suit for a while because my body just is to manly and makeup and clothes won’t help me get the look on Google without a suit. Have you ever tried one or seen one used? How did it look? Thanks

Madison,

The suit would be tolerable for a few hours at most.   I use a full head mask for my dressing and can get four to six hours out of it before I need to remove it and cool down.   This shortens in the summer or if I am actively moving around.

Also, getting into one of those suits is quite a chore and requires some help!

It is possible to look more feminine even with a more muscular physique.  It takes some experimenting with pads and corsets to get a reasonable look.  I’m 6 foot tall 175 pounds with a bit of a paunch.   I use hip and butt pads, a gaff,  larger breast forms, and a good corset to give somewhat of an hourglass figure.   My mask covers me down the front and back and diminishes my Adams apple.  I wear long sleeves and longer dresses.   You also can get opaque or semi opaque panty hose to cover legs and arms.   And, a long wig for a more feminine look.

I have a you tube channel called “Leah’s Musings” where I talk about a lot of this stuff.  Check it out!   Or PM me if you want to go into details more.

Leah

I was contemplating those full suits myself, as the price is somewhat managable on aliexpress.

In some aliexpress ads, it shows you how to get into a suit, and I’ve seen a few vids on how to wear one.  I must admit, the ads and vids make it look easy, but reading personal experiences on them paints a different picture.

Plus, some also mention the clean up afterwards, and the whole transformation could be much longer from just putting on the suit and then cleaning it up afterwards.

Greta
        Duchess

Only tat yr beauty and yr femininity are within Im 72 and 6 foot 5 inches will never pass but am not going to hide my femininity So I tell myself and hope the corage follows!  One thing people tell me is watch out for verbal and physical attacks I try to remember not all biological women are great beauties and not all women are young!!!!!!! 

Love the not so youthful Greta

Anonymous

Madison

Save your money honey…I know nothing about this subject, but as Leah says, a mask is hard work. You really do not want to walk about in a rubber suit, then the clothes….omg, girl….nooooooo

Spend the money on yourself, wear lovely clothes and think lovely  thoughts….not many of us look like Charlize Theron..( I wish !!!)…but if you think beautiful…you are beautiful…

hope this helps, grace xx

Here in the desert I think they sell those under the brand name of Mobile Sauna!?!?

Anonymous

DeeAnn…. that’s good, xx

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

[postquote quote=409777]
      I’m thinking the same. At one point I looked at breast plates and found that a lot of times it gets very hot so only to be used for a short time in cooler environment. I imagine that if you then have a full bodysuit with clothes on and try to be outside in the sun in hot weather it your feet are soon filled with sweat and while you loose weights I don’t think it’s a good way to do it.
      No, while we can’t all look like XXX (fill in your own favourite, I go with Christer Lindarw) I think we are better of spending that money on our self in different ways. Be that better clothes, makeup, wig, gym membership or whatever makes you happy.

/kt

Anonymous

My view is completely negative I could only see myself shriveling up inside and dehydrating, not something to look forward to. Give it a miss.

Love Sarah

Don’t know about the full suits, Madison, But I had 2 different breast plates, and they are hot. (had, I returned them and got forms.)
      They do give a nice look, but I want to dress more than an hr or 2, and it just isnt comfortable.
      Just my 2 cents
      Hugs, Regine

K Swim
      Lady

If they are anything like breast plates, they would be uncomfortable and create a whole lot of sweat.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

If a portable refrigeration unit could somehow be incorporated into the suit it might be tolerable….

I have thought about getting one as well, but decided on just the breast top and vaginal panties. I really sweat in them but love the way they look.

Would go with nope on the suit.

-SR-

I move seen these suits before , but never really looked at them until I read this post . Well having watched a few videos of people putting them on and can without a doubt say they are not for me !!! That being said I can see the appeal to them , you are certainly not going to be jumping in and out in any kind of rush !!! They also appear to be getting more and more realistic, maybe before long they’ll be as convincing without the heavy ness , good luck everyone has a different idea on how to achieve the look they want . Make this your own . Sonia xxx

Evelyn
      Lady

It would be fab for my weight loss, but I would ‘perspire’ myself to a husk.
      A great big NO from me xx

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Oh…..no,no,no,no…too hot, confining, uncomfortable, claustrophobic….ETC.
      You can create the shape with Hip pads, corset, and breast forms…
      AND if you wear a crotchless girdle to hold the hip pads, you can still go pee while dressed…
      Makeup takes practice, but it’s just better than a mask and simply put…it’s real. And people can tell the difference between silicone masks and the real thing. You will stand out less in makeup than in silicone.
      Unless you like being encased in latex for BDSM stuff, toss this idea out girl…

XOXO
      Dala

Lmao… my thoughts exactly

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?