Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Both my parents had jobs and I would often skip school and stay home. This allowed me to dress up with makeup and wear one of my mom’s wigs.

I was 16, 5’2” long brown hair(wig) and blue eyeshadow! My favorite outfit was my mom’s knee high black boots, black pantyhose, a pair of my sisters black polyester daisy dukes, and a satin white blouse. My mom had one of those gold chain belts I would wear around my waist.

I would wait all day long to hear one song on the radio and it was “Thunder Island” by Jay Ferguson back in 1977. When it came on I felt I was in a disco and I was the “dancing queen”!

So was it just me or did anyone else do this?

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I was only 4.  Don’t remember.  Whatever department stores played in the 1960s.

/EA

The Beautiful Tennessee Waltz

Sarah Lee
      Lady

K.I.Z. Ich könnte deine Mutter oder deine Schwester sein. A German rap group. All three guys on stage in drag. It looked like so much fun I had to try it.

Revel
      Baroness

Man! I Feel like a Woman! This was one of the first songs that I danced to, and I still like dancing to it to this day. I like to “rev up” dancing to Shania Twain and Taylor Swift songs! 🙂

Rev

I remember being dressed in a denim skirt a white sleeveless turtle neck and white tights looking in the mirror singing along to my sister’s Carly Simon album. The hairbrush was the microphone. This happy memory is clear as day

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?