Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I y favorite lingerie to wear is a bra and panties but also have a huge collection of lingerie including every thing from panties to babydolls teddies merry wdows buskers corsets slips pjs robes and anything else.  My favorite color is pink so most of my lingerie is pink. I have 100 pairs of panties and 75 bras that range in size from 36c to 36dd. I have two sizes of forms so that’ why my bras are different sizes. I have 15 sports bras 19 merry widows 6 bustier 4 baby dolls 5 teddies 7 garter belts and 9 pairs of stockings.  I love to wear my bras and panties every day but when I get home I dress up girly from head to toe.  I shower and let Roberta come out to play. When I am at home i always dress. I pick out a pair of panties and then a bra  before I shower.  So I can put them on as soon i get out the I go thru my collection of lingerie and women’s clothing and pick out a outfit for the night. I love wearing stockings and garters so I first pick out a pair of with a gartr.  Then dependng on how I feel that day I pick out everything else. I also only use femmine products  like body wash deorrent and pads tampons and make up. I love being all dressed up sexy when I am home. I have a huge collection of everything in my wardrobe and I don’ t like to run out so I have bought A lot of the products that I use. My closet  is full of my girly things.  I am completely organized and have a place for every thing.  I am lucky to have a walk in closet and have organized my lingerie clothes and feminine products perfectly. I have 2 pantie drawer 2 bra drawers 1 for garters and stocking 1 for my lingerie 1 drawer is for my pads and tampons  1 drawer is for my sports bras and everything else is on hangers.i have 3 skirts 8 pairs of jeans and over 50 tops I also have a collection of goodies and jacket.i have 7 pairs of shoes and heels. I can say that having such a good selltion of lingerie and women’s clothing make coming  home a treat . I am can come home and be myself.  There is nothing better than the feeling of sliding on my panties and then put on my bra and looking through my closet and choosing a outfit.

Anonymous
      Lady

You got me beat girl!  Most of mine is functional but cute. I do have more hosery than I need and a few “pretty’s” but not much. Shoes are my vice. I have more than I need but not as many as I want.

🍷C

Alexandra
      Lady

I have a corset and stockings. 😛

I know lingerie is a big interest for most but not me. I have zero of anything like baby-doll lingerie. I might have 5 pair of panties/gaff and 7 bras. The bras are more specific for what I am wearing as far as neck or V shape the top or dress.

Sandy

Anonymous

Oh, Roberta!! That is insane, and I cant say I’m not envious.  I, too, LOVE lingerie.  It is one of the many things that feel so feminine.  I do love the Secrets in Lace collection. They have the most exquisite stockings you can find anywhere…pure fem.   I have many of their stockings and a few of their garter belts.  I love their matching sets, but the down side is the cost…so expensive, but so very worth it when you want to splurge on yourself.  Their fit is not exactly right for a male body fitting into female clothes, but with a little experimenting with their sizes, I have made it work for me (because I wanted it to work)  What I wouldn’t give to be one of their models!!!  (sigh…) the girl in me dreams….

Used to perform in drag in colombia, the first time was wearing a pair of red lace panties—not large at all (in that area) so was able to easily wear them and matching bra.  Later when immigrated to U.S.—started wearing commonlaw “wife’s” panties—but they was enormous and didn’t. Every so often, will wear a satin thong and matching bra—really enjoyable.

Anonymous

High waist Lycra panty-girdles mostly, with pretty lace but some silkies!

I have a black bra and panties set, the only one I have for now. Sorta cant buy more stuff right now. I also have a sports bra that I wear when I work out en femme (with tights). Used to have stockings but they tore 🙁

Anonymous

I tend to go over board even though I don’t dress often. When I go through a “phase”, I will usually purchase a lot. Purge some and then buy more.  I currently have probably 10-15 pairs of panties in multiple colors and styles (favorites are bikini and boy shorts in dark colors), 3-4 bras (all black but want to branch out) 5-6 pairs of thigh highs, 7-10 baby dolls and chemise (all colors and fabrics but the satin pink is my favorite), 2 corsets and a vintage 4 wide strap  garter belt on the way!

My absolute favorite thing to wear is thong and bra.  I have more thongs/ panties in general than I dare to count at the moment.  I have a 7 or 8 bras, all the same but different colors, garters, stockings, corset, and a couple baby dolls.  I am constantly on amazon looking for new stuff, but need to be in better shape to order the things I have my eye on.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

What types of lingerie do I have?? More like what types DONT I have. Real lingerie freak this end!!!, Bras panties, cami’s, winter thermal tops, french knickers, garter belts, (must be at least six strap and have metal clips) Lace top stockings, corsets, (which for some unknown reason I seem to have stopped wearing) etc etc.

But the overall favorite as per other posts, is a matching bra and panty set in all manner of pretty feminine colours, I find white ever so boring…..Not forgetting black, which I’m sure everyone agrees makes us feel very sexy…

As for quantities, it’s always amused me that I own at least twice as many bras as my partner and she goes for all the “bland colours”……Be lovely to tlak to her about such girly things, but tho she knows about caty, she does not approve at all.

I’ve never liked nighties, I get all twisted up in them. So lovely silky and floral pj’s are my nighttime attire, with depending on the season either a cami underneath or a thermal singlet. Plus of course either panties or french knickers. And no “cheap stuff” either, only good quality brands such as Fayreform, plus  when on clearance Simone Perele and Wacoal are favorites

Due to a house move I can no longer have my previous “normal” fortnightly dressing time, so most nights I underdress under my male pj’s with bra, (Aussie winter) thermal singlet or panties/french  knickers. Spring/autumn nights silky camisole,  Some nights with my forms in, other nights with my collection of 16a bras to give my ever so small “male breasts” a lift.

Spring/autumn nights silky camisole, summer .. forget it… Not enough coverage under the male summer pj’s.

Happy “lingerieing” girls

Caty Ryan

i don’t have enough lingerie! maybe 40 pairs of panties, and 12 bras! Absolutely love pantyhose and stockings!!! I do love a good mini skirt, i think i have the legs to pull it off.

I just got a new sexy little corset with garters and its a push up too. I feel so sexy wearing it. I love it so much.  I even ordered 2 more and a body suit

Anonymous

Well, I am starting over again from my purge of 6 1/2 years ago. Talk about agonizing pain! I had a beautiful corset …… so what I have now are some gorgeous panties, crotchless lace hipsters and bikini with lace and mesh to show the skin from hips around to butt, hose, a garter skirt mesh and lace, a few bras that fit my natural A cup breasts, a satin short dressing robe, and a chemise that fits perfectly as it hugs my body nicely and fits my A cups. This is the extent for now! On the horizon I would love to get another corset with metal boning so I can work on my waist a bit. TTFN💋👠

Danielle

I just have a few bras(finally found what fits me well and is comfy all day) and lots of various panties. I am wanting to round out my look with a dress, shoes and wig

I’ve been a bit of a shopaholic lately.  Half a dozen bralettes and three bras.  A dozen bikinis of various colors.  Four silky cami/shorts sets (my favorites).  Three baby dolls, including one in hot pink!  Five short nightgowns with the spaghetti straps and one more elegant knee length nightgown.  I always keep several pairs of suntan pantyhose and thigh highs in the top drawer.

That’s probably more than I need…but you just know Santa will leave more under my tree this Christmas.  ;-0

Omg I have over 16 pairs panties bras and alalways feel I never have enough I love pantishapers hipsters and. Briefs also love mmy pantyhose .strated crossdressing around 14 in of course mothers things .she always kinda knew. But never said anything about it. Till one day she came home early from work to see me fully dressed In.her things she said I looked great .then that weekend she helped me dress got to wear.  More bras panties till we had enough of mine ..thats when she told me girls never have enough lingerie. So so very TRU.more the better

Silk LACE AND SATIN THE MORE THE BETTER. TIGHTLY FIT

Roberta, your closet sounds heavenly and straight from a dream, so much fun. I don’t have a closet, I have too keep my wardrobe in locked storage boxes in my garage loft. I’m just as organized as you, I made and keep an inventory catalog of everything I have. Lingerie is sorted by color: white, black, red, blue, purple, pink, print/pattern, ivory, and nude/cream/beige/tan. Dresses, blouses/tops, camisoles, skirts, and shoes have their own pages.

My current lingerie collection: 43 panties, 14 bras, 1 bustier, 2 long nightgowns, 2 chemises, 3 long robes and 1 short robe, 4 teddies, 2 full slips and 2 half slips, 6 garter belts, 7 pairs of Leg Avenue lace topped stockings, and 5 pairs of Leg Avenue suspender hose. I’m amazed this all started from 1 panty (giggle). I go shopping at least once every two weeks to look for something to buy. I must admit, I’m going shopping tomorrow.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?