Tagged: first time in total femme
- August 22, 2015 at 1:44 pm #3412Vanessa LawFounderRegistered On: April 19, 2012Topics: 79Replies: 158Has thanked: 41 timesBeen thanked: 484 times
I shared my first time crossdressing here – it ended up being a lot more dramatic than I had planned. Complete with a police encounter…
What was your first experience out dressed?
- June 19, 2020 at 11:15 pm #356441VeronicaParticipantRegistered On: July 9, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
My first time I can remember I had to be 14. I was wearing my moms thong and pantyhose. She walked in and saw me and asked what I was doing laughing at me. I said I am wearing pantyhose with a straight face. She laughed and said take them off. Since then I have enjoyed being femme and crossdressing
- October 4, 2019 at 12:39 pm #230911RosiebethParticipantRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 91Has thanked: 294 timesBeen thanked: 508 times
My older sister use to like to play dress up and we lived out in the middle of know where with no kids around. My sister convinced me to play dress up with her. She gave me a matching training bra and panty. With a lovely flower print dress with tights and a low heel shoe. She painted my nails and put make up on me and an old wig my mom had. She then taught me how to walk and sit in a dress like a young lady. We then played tea party and talked about boys and it was a most wonderful afternoon. I haven’t stopped since. I remember that day with fondness.
- October 2, 2019 at 12:35 pm #230154BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1448Has thanked: 1564 timesBeen thanked: 3360 times
My first time was in front of 5,000 of my closest friends!
I came out in my second year of High School (One of the BIGGEST high Schools on the planet!).
Carl Schurz High School in Chicago. I thought I was in for a rough time, but I was accepted pretty quickly. I was accepted by the girls immediately, & they quickly brought me up to speed with makeup tips, & the latest gossip! My reasoning: If I came out in High School, the rest of my life would be a piece of cake! (I was right!). 🙂
- September 25, 2019 at 1:45 pm #227034Brittney AndrewsParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 586Has thanked: 36865 timesBeen thanked: 1006 times
My first and only time out fully dressed happened at 4am Memorial Day 2019. I had the house all to my self and planned a full fem weekend. For my last fem activity I went for a moonlight walk. I spent the previous hour putting on a black nylon panty, nylon half slip, and padded bra, black nylon and lace trimmed garter belt and lace topped black nylon stockings, and a knee length black dress I’d recently bought. I also wore my wig.
Since it was my first time out; I wore my male black tennis shoes, just in case I had to run back to my car for an escape. I live in the country near two very, very, very small towns. One of the towns has a church with a walking track. I drove to the church and did a 20min. walk. The nightly breeze was so calming on my nylon legs, it felt so natural.
- March 17, 2019 at 12:45 am #161034
- March 16, 2019 at 1:56 pm #160915Tammy ReannParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 11Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 49 times
I remember one of my first experiences was when I was in grade school. I had a rare afternoon alone without parents or siblings around. I went digging through my mom’s makeup drawer, and found her nail polish. I put clear on my fingers and red on my toes. The next day in school, one of the girls noticed my finger nails. It was clear. I thought nobody would notice. She busted me in front of the whole class. I denied, denied, denied. It felt so good to be busted though!
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Tammy Reann.
- March 11, 2019 at 11:11 am #159446Stephanie YorkParticipantRegistered On: May 22, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 48Has thanked: 151 timesBeen thanked: 153 times
My first time was exciting and thankfully uneventful. I was 14 and my Mother & sister were not going to be home until late in the evening. I dressed up in a wig and stripped dress. Applied some lipstick wore pantyhose slip and bra which I padded. Also wore shoes with heels about 2 inches high. I walked to the bus stop that was two blocks away and took the bus to a mall. I went into one department store and looked at some dresses. An associate asked if I needed any help. I replied I was just looking. After my short excursion I took the return bus trip home. I considered this to be a success but I was scared that I would be recognized or someone would figure out that I was a boy.
- March 10, 2019 at 4:42 pm #159283Lexi4FunParticipantRegistered On: February 4, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 34Has thanked: 154 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
Oh, my… Ummm… I would have to… ummmm.. well, share the “G-rated version”… *blushing.. because, I don’t think it would be well received on this site. – Going to the Pepperz bar/club was Lexi’s first night out dressed full femme, in Gulfport, FL, ( right next to St. Petersburg) – Pinellas county.
It was one of the best times out to the club, if not the very best time out as Lexi dressed in full femme attire, out of what became many, many outings. I was hooked on going out, after that night.
On that night, it was my very first night out fully dressed as Lexi, heels, pantyhose, bra, the whole deal, in a very short stretchy, mini-skirt.
A very tall man, in good shape, older, and very good looking professional type man, sat next to me on the barstool. He started chatting me up, and bought me a drink right away, like a gentleman would, hitting on a female at any regular type bar or club. He was sitting very close to me and after just a few minutes, started to caress my shoulders, hair, I was sooooo… nervous, but he had a way of talking to me, making me comfortable. My heart was pounding, as he practically started “cuddling with me”. He seemed to be very experienced with “new gurls”. He then started to kiss my neck, and nibbled on my ear.. Oh, that makes me crazy, and he knew it. Then, he took me by the hand… and we… “danced” a little. (edited)
He took me by the hand again, back to our barstools, where his friend was sitting also. He then ordered me a shot of tequila, and a beer, then bought me like 6 more shots through the night. We closed the bar, and I ended up leaving with both of them, back to their house, just a few blocks away.
It was amazing. My first night out, looking for exactly what I wanted, and got it beyond my wildest dreams…
I will never forget that night, as long as I live, I am sure.
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Lexi4Fun.
- September 25, 2019 at 2:08 pm #227051AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 6Replies: 14Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 63 times
- October 2, 2019 at 5:44 am #229965Lexi4FunParticipantRegistered On: February 4, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 34Has thanked: 154 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
Actually, no, Robin, but first as “Lexi”.. I had a couple of , well, I got drunk, and some guy wanted to “please me”.. with their mouth. I , growing up, here, seem to have had a lot of older men who “wanted me”, as a young man, not dressed femme, and I don’t know why. I did not engage, nor did I encourage them in any way. Just a couple of times, when really, really drunk did I let any of them touch me.
- October 1, 2019 at 11:39 pm #229832Lexi4FunParticipantRegistered On: February 4, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 34Has thanked: 154 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
Actually, no, Brittany, but first as “Lexi”.. I had a couple of , well, I got drunk, and some guy wanted to “please me”.. with their mouth. I , growing up, here, seem to have had a lot of older men who “wanted me”, as a young man, not dressed femme, and I don’t know why. I did not engage, nor did I encourage them in any way. Just a couple of times, when really, really drunk did I let any of them touch me.
- October 2, 2019 at 5:46 am #229967ParticipantRegistered On: February 4, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 34Has thanked: 154 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
Brittney Andrews, thanks for that. It seems if you click on “reply”, directly to someone’s comment, it doesn’t go directly to that person’s response, but just gets dumped into a general reply section at the bottom of the original posting.. I will have to remember that. Thanks again.
- October 2, 2019 at 5:11 am #229949Brittney AndrewsParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 586Has thanked: 36865 timesBeen thanked: 1006 times
- October 2, 2019 at 5:42 am #229962
- January 20, 2017 at 9:21 am #42342RoseParticipantRegistered On: September 15, 2016Topics: 13Replies: 619Has thanked: 89 timesBeen thanked: 309 times
Jennifer and Sarah: that’s awesome for both of you! Yay!
Jennifer, your daughter sounds amazing! And your wife, of course. I hope “coming out” to your other kids goes just as smoothly.
Margie: That reminds me. Huh. When I was around that age, I got dressed as a girl scout for Hallowe’en. We borrowed a friend’s uniform, and my mom did my hair and makeup. I don’t remember wearing a wig, though maybe I did. It would’ve been the early 80s or so, so I had shaggy hair that maybe could’ve been styled a little bit. I haven’t “forgotten” about this, but yet I never really think about it when thinking about when I got started dressing.
Not counting that, my first (and so far only) time was last fat a support group for transgender and CD people. I got dressed there, then changed before I left to come home. The only thing I did in advance (other than underdressing, of course) was I did my nails. And I was certain that everybody was staring at them while I was driving to the meeting. Of course, they weren’t. But paranoia is a weird thing…
I’d love to go out shopping or to dinner. But for now, I won’t be because I’m quite hesitant to leave my house dressed, with the chance of neighbors seeing me.
- January 20, 2017 at 7:21 am #42330jenniferParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 18Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
its been wonderful i talked to my wife about telling my 1 daughter out of 3 so far.we invited her over 3 days before christmas and my wife talked to her while i was dressed and hiding .when my wife called me and said its ok come on out i was so excited and also scared of what was going to happen even that i knew it was ok because she said come out as you are.i came out and my daughter gave me a smile from ear to ear and came and gave me a good hug and said i love you and very proud of you.that was a big relief, so she asked me if she could buy me some things and give to me in private and i said yes you can . she didnt like my wig so we sat down and picked out the one im in now and we try to have a girls night once a week.they have been helping me with my makeup and yesterday i was feeling so good that we went to taco bell drive through i ordered and paid for our food as my first time out the girl at the window looked at me and took the money and gave me my change then she went on working and never looked again till she gave me my food i knew then i passed and it was wonderful love you all and thats enough for now xoxoxo
- January 20, 2017 at 2:01 am #42305AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 13Replies: 63Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 115 times
My first real outing dressed (not counting the fetish boutique makeover 20 years ago – was too controlled and fake) was an afternoon tea at a friends. She invited me to attend as Sarah if I wanted. So I turned up under dressed and slipped into a blouse, skirt and heels there. Had about 2 hours of chatting like normal but with me dressed. Was great and seemed so natural. Was worried at first and almost didnt come out when I was dressed but I did and had a good time.
- January 18, 2017 at 6:06 pm #42193AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 24Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
My first time was when my parents dressed me as a girl on Halloween of all times. I was 11 or 12 and I was in a dress and even had boobs, stockings or something stuffed in there. I was brought to all my parents friends and, no one knew but it was an experience I didn’t understand. I knew I was embarrassed but I knew it was something I couldn’t forget, nor did I ever.
- January 18, 2017 at 3:17 pm #42185cdheavenFounderRegistered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6399 times
My first time I went out in public was terrifying and exciting at the same time. I was a teenager and had the weekend alone as all the family was gone. I wore a wig my sister had, a pair of shorts and a tank top with a bra and undies. I had little body hair a the time and had been using my sister’s and mom’s makeup when I dressed at home, and had it down pretty good. I wore a pair of heels that belonged to my sister and had been practicing walking in them for awhile and had that down pretty good too. That night I left out of the rear of our yard so the neighbors wouldn’t notice me and walked down the alley to the end of the street, then walked around the neighborhood to a local strip mall. As I walked past the mall, some guys at a 7-11 started whistling at me but I just ignored them and walked on. Several drivers who passed me honked their horns and stared but kept driving. When I got home my feet were killing me but my heart was pumping and I was so excited. After that night there was no going back. I later realized I was kind of dressed up like a hooker with the short shorts and heels and walking the streets at night so I started wearing flats or sneakers instead.
- January 18, 2017 at 10:21 am #42159cdheavenFounderRegistered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6399 times
The first time I dressed in public was when I decided to go to “drag night” at the local gay club. I wore white stockings with pink lace cut panties. Had a knee length black silk dress and white strappy heels. I couldn’t believe how great it felt going out like that. Had a great time!
- January 3, 2017 at 6:44 am #39876AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
My first experience was 30 years ago, when I was 4. It was my mom the one who tried a petticoat on me, I still remember that day. I thought it was too soft, too beautiful, that I couldn’t stop wearing her clothes or my little sister’s anymore!
- December 6, 2016 at 2:52 pm #37580Joanne JohnsonParticipantRegistered On: September 18, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 17Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 33 times
Mine was with a friend, a girl when we were 12 or 13. Over 50 years ago. We were dressing up and I dressed up in my older sisters dress, it was yellow with some black design on it, and a pair of white cotton bloomers, part of her school uniform. I had a scarf around my hair and her shoes fitted me. It was a fun thing to do but I then wanted to stay that way. My parents noticed that I later collected a few bits and pieces of female clothing like socks and unisex things and they took those away and said nothing. But that started something that has never stopped. Dressing fully as a woman feels more natural than dress as a man now. That first time, when I think about it now, wasn’t hard to do. I saw the clothes there and just dived in. It was like suddenly finding part of me.
- December 6, 2016 at 1:13 pm #37576AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 144Has thanked: 41 timesBeen thanked: 169 times
I know how scarey it is at first girls but once that is behind you it is so much better. Now I love taking my newbie friends from the clubs out in public for their first time and watching their reactions to everything. I feel like a mother escort but love doing it
- December 6, 2016 at 10:23 am #37568Cookie JessicaLynn (Irish)ParticipantRegistered On: November 21, 2015Topics: 17Replies: 537Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 170 times
Unfortunately, my first experience out was so many years ago, all the details are fuzzy.
I can recall getting dressed, wearing a brown romper….and having to pysch myself up to get out the door. I remember walking through our back field, into town, and going into Tesco. Then scurrying home….so scared that I had been “Outed”.
Looking back, as I type this, little did I know, but I was already outed.
- November 3, 2016 at 3:29 pm #34522TamiParticipantRegistered On: October 23, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 44Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 113 times
Today I took a small but big step. Got fully dressed, hair makeup etc and went out. Just a couple of little things. Gassed the car up at a packed filling station, and swung through a Wendy’s drive through. Not even a 2nd glance while filling the car with people walking by and filling up next to me. The folks at Wendy’s were very nice although I have to believe my voice was not passable lol. But who knows, the people at the windows were very friendly and smiling so just maybe….. All in all very exciting and nerve wracking at the same time, but oh so glad I did it!
- October 20, 2016 at 3:28 am #32776cdheavenFounderRegistered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6399 times
Well, this was a few years ago with a friend of mine. Went to a local transgender club near where I live. It was a wonderful experience to be completely truthful. I was dressed in a long black sleeved top and a long black pencil skirt completely with dark-brown wig. Would love to do it again sometime. Hope that helps.
- October 3, 2016 at 4:43 am #31843StephanieWParticipantRegistered On: September 28, 2016Topics: 2Replies: 54Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 79 times
Once, many years ago, I went for a stroll at night, fully dressed. It was very late and no one was around. I saw no one. I guess I just wanted to do it once to say that I did. I’ve never had the courage to do that again, and never at a time when there would be others about. I’m thinking of making an appointment for a femme makeover though. I’m scared. I’m still a closeted CD.
- August 22, 2016 at 5:58 am #28875FounderRegistered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6399 times
My sister let me wear her poodle skirt and petticoat and she took me to a local dress store and paraded me around for all to see how sissified I was.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.