- April 18, 2021 at 7:23 am #479368Birel GalanodelParticipantRegistered On: May 3, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 98Has thanked: 278 timesBeen thanked: 451 times
As many of you know, I am not out, but have been trying to express my feminine side in little ways outside of the safety of my house. I got my courage up and went hiking in my super short denim shorts. I seem to have latched on to hiking as something that I now have the courage to do while not looking very masculine. If it’s cool out, I’ll go with leggings, but really like being able to wear shorts that show off my legs. I’ve only done it a couple times, but am already getting more comfortable. The first time I went out, I left the trail to avoid approaching hikers. Yesterday, I said hi as I passed a couple walking their dog. When I got a little further down the trail, I saw a phone on the ground, and figured it was probably theirs. So, I picked it up, and ran up the trail to catch up with them to return their lost phone. Granted I wasn’t brave enough after the hike to go into the store to get groceries without changing back into my jeans first. But, once I accepted that nothing bad was going to happen to me, it quickly got a lot easier to just forget about the clothes and enjoy the hike.
Do you girls have an activity that you’ve built up the courage to do en femme, or at least with some degree of feminine expression, and that’s your go to thing for letting the feminine part of you out?
- April 19, 2021 at 8:06 am #481065Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 131Has thanked: 290 timesBeen thanked: 542 times
We have a small cabin on a lake. There was a little work to do on the pontoon and dock. It is the only time I have worn a one piece bathing suit I have. Nice tight swimming suit and long blond hair on my back. Pontoons boats and jet skis going by. It was as feminine as I have ever felt. Loved it
- April 19, 2021 at 7:55 am #481059Tonya LerenLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2021Topics: 23Replies: 223Has thanked: 635 timesBeen thanked: 1094 times
Mine would Def be wearing leggings or female jeans 90% of the time. I’ve learned not only do I get to have my fem. side show a bit more. They are also way more comfortable. I always wear panties haven’t worn men’s underwear of any sort in years.(though contemplating buying a few pairs of boxers specifically for my SO’s sake.)
I have a few female t-shirts that I’ll wear out as well but they can be easily pulled off as being male.. so I don’t usually count t-shirts in my fem attire.
- April 19, 2021 at 7:36 am #481054Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 902Has thanked: 12700 timesBeen thanked: 3342 times
This past winter I got to the point where I was comfortable wearing leggings and a long sweater in guy mode going to the store for groceries or whatever. I’m sure some people looked at me weird, but since I wasn’t looking at them, I was blissfully unaware, and thus not bothered. It allows me to feel femme without going all out. My wife was even starting to get used to me looking that way in public. But the weather is warming up, and leggings won’t last much longer and I’ll have to start getting used to short shorts with my shaved legs. That may attract even more notice than the leggings, I don’t know… might have to get a cute pair of femme sneakers to go with?
- April 19, 2021 at 7:58 am #481060Tonya LerenLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2021Topics: 23Replies: 223Has thanked: 635 timesBeen thanked: 1094 times
With the exception of my work boots, my shoes are all women’s now. They fit my foot size better… I wear a size 7 in men’s… 9 in womens.. I have a small foot lol. But the fit and comfort of women’s shoes, just like all women’s clothes I’ve worn up to this point are way more comfortable. I highly suggest trying a pair of women’s sneakers.
- April 18, 2021 at 1:04 pm #479482Katie TimeDuchessRegistered On: April 3, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 118Has thanked: 727 timesBeen thanked: 642 times
HI Birel I’m not out at all but I always wear the panties and I’ve taken to crossing my legs girl like everywhere. Even at work with a bunch of blue collar guys. Gotten some looks but they don’t say anything. 💕💋 Katie
- April 18, 2021 at 12:57 pm #479480Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 2094Has thanked: 4170 timesBeen thanked: 7501 times
Shopping has been my thing; but with my closet full to overflowing, I’m forced to find other outlets. Currently, it’s seeing how many days a week I can go out full-femme, with forms, makeup and jewelry, and just do my chores like any other girl.
- April 18, 2021 at 11:01 am #479454Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1592Has thanked: 17749 timesBeen thanked: 5268 times
Hi Birel sadly i dont get that oppertunity to get out im a home girl but so look forward to the day when i can step out into the world as Stephanie and taste the womanly pleasures of life in the world he he ..
- April 18, 2021 at 9:42 am #479432Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1350Has thanked: 4823 timesBeen thanked: 7385 times
people hold open shop doors, say good morning and generally let the lady get to the bargains….
……and then my alarm clock goes off and I’m back in the real world!!!
but in general, people are courteous towards the lady…..I generally get to the bargains first…haha.
- April 18, 2021 at 9:26 am #479425Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 600Has thanked: 2618 timesBeen thanked: 2380 times
I have really enjoyed playing tennis with friends in my tennis skirt and outfit. With my nails painted and light makeup and hair in a small ponytail with cap. I must play like a girl cause no one seems to notice on the public courts
- April 18, 2021 at 9:15 am #479421karley delawareBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 427Has thanked: 1984 timesBeen thanked: 1230 times
Hi Birel………..for me……it’s bicycling. I will wear girly cut off jean shorts….fluffy pink socks……….t-shirt……..helmet……with sunglasses. Love my legs too! (giggles) . Other times I wear above the knee hiking shorts that I cuff up to show more ……………legs (!!) fluffy socks …hiking boots…………a loose fitting shirt….mask..(!!!)………….and let my pony tail down…………..feel like a “tough girl” in guy clothes (giggles) . Then there’s girl jeans…… a sweat shirt to hide the small front pockets and wear a purple pony tail tie…………fluffy pink socks with hiking boots……………feel like a girl……….not so obvious………………karley
- April 18, 2021 at 8:36 am #479409Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 337Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 932 times
All of my shorts are women’s style. The fit my bottom better, do not sag in the crotch. I have short legs so I just had “shants” (I chant wear anything below my knee). The free movement makes hiking much easier too. Try a hiking skirt next, they are fun and liberating. I get a few second glances, but now notice that more males are wearing skirts on the trail.
My fem expression when dressed male is often jewelry. I love necklaces, sparkly clips in my hair, and colored nails.
- April 18, 2021 at 8:21 am #479401Natasha TaylorLadyRegistered On: February 6, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 40 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
I love riding my motorcycle the outer bike kit is unisex but underneath I’m girl all the way inc forms makeup nails the whole 9 yards.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Natasha Taylor.
- April 18, 2021 at 7:55 am #479379rebekka mooreLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 85Replies: 972Has thanked: 571 timesBeen thanked: 2149 times
Shopping, in the womens section, exclusively! Still a little difficult if I’m with my Wife, but I do it anyway. I love shopping for shoes and people (men and women) have seen me trying them on. I just don’t react and don’t notice any reactions they have.
I’m being a bit more outward with dressing, wearing hose without any attempt to “cover it up”. Would love to go out in short shorts, (I can be a bit of an exhibitionist!), wait, what did I just say?!!!! 🙂
I’ve grown my nails and would like to paint them sometime soon.
You are being courageous and it’s good to take baby steps. Bravo for you Birel! This is always so fun and exciting!
Love and hugs,
- April 18, 2021 at 7:53 am #479378stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 152Replies: 2065Has thanked: 3297 timesBeen thanked: 9584 times
Yes I do. Maybe three times a week I take our dog (CDH name 2poos) out for walkies while I am dressed fully femme. I am lucky in that I live right on the edge of town and close to several areas of open grassland, heathland and woods all interconnected with each other.
Like you I used to leave the path to avoid other walkers. And I still do if I don’t like the look of them – for example men-only groups. I ignore cyclists and joggers. They are too intent on their activity to pay me any attention other than avoiding me. I’m okay with single or groups of females, and older couples. It did take me years to build up to the confidence level I now have.
Having a dog is a huge asset – it “legitimises” me being out there, and I am accepted by the dog-walking community. She also provides me with a reason to avoid people if I wish without seeming furtive or behaving strangely.
I love it. I have enormous fun wearing different outfits – and it really does let me fully enjoy my femininity.
- April 18, 2021 at 7:52 am #479376Stephanie KennedyPrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 701Has thanked: 4369 timesBeen thanked: 2673 times
Hi Birel Mainly I go shopping, then i think about shopping and go shopping again. Then I try on what I bought while shopping and return to place i bought from to get a credit for what did not fit and shop again. I do take the time to look at other woman while shopping just to wonder if i would look as good as they do in their outfit. Then it starts over again.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.