Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Nancy
      Lady

As many of you know, I am not out, but have been trying to express my feminine side in little ways outside of the safety of my house. I got my courage up and went hiking in my super short denim shorts. I seem to have latched on to hiking as something that I now have the courage to do while not looking very masculine. If it’s cool out, I’ll go with leggings, but really like being able to wear shorts that show off my legs. I’ve only done it a couple times, but am already getting more comfortable. The first time I went out, I left the trail to avoid approaching hikers. Yesterday, I said hi as I passed a couple walking their dog. When I got a little further down the trail, I saw a phone on the ground, and figured it was probably theirs. So, I picked it up, and ran up the trail to catch up with them to return their lost phone. Granted I wasn’t brave enough after the hike to go into the store to get groceries without changing back into my jeans first. But, once I accepted that nothing bad was going to happen to me, it quickly got a lot easier to just forget about the clothes and enjoy the hike.

Do you girls have an activity that you’ve built up the courage to do en femme, or at least with some degree of feminine expression, and that’s your go to thing for letting the feminine part of you out?

Birel

Hi Birel  Mainly I go shopping, then i think about shopping and go shopping again. Then I try on what I bought while shopping and return to place i bought from to get a credit for what did not fit and shop again. I do take the time to look at other woman while shopping just to wonder if i would look as good as they do in their outfit. Then it starts over again.

Stephanie

Becka
      Lady

Shopping, in the womens section, exclusively! Still a little difficult if I’m with my Wife, but I do it anyway. I love shopping for shoes and people (men and women) have seen me trying them on. I just don’t react and don’t notice any reactions they have.

I’m being a bit more outward with dressing, wearing hose without any attempt to “cover it up”. Would love to go out in short shorts, (I can be a bit of an exhibitionist!), wait, what did I just say?!!!! 🙂

I’ve grown my nails and would like to paint them sometime soon.

You are being courageous and it’s good to take baby steps. Bravo for you Birel! This is always so fun and exciting!

Love and hugs,
      Rebecka!

Anonymous

I love riding my motorcycle the outer bike kit is unisex but underneath I’m girl all the way inc forms makeup nails the whole 9 yards.

All of my shorts are women’s style. The fit my bottom better, do not sag in the crotch. I have short legs so I just had “shants” (I chant wear anything below my knee). The free movement makes hiking much easier too. Try a hiking skirt next, they are fun and liberating. I get a few second glances, but now notice that more males are wearing skirts on the trail.

My fem expression when dressed male is often jewelry. I love necklaces, sparkly clips in my hair, and colored nails.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Birel………..for me……it’s bicycling.  I will wear girly cut off jean shorts….fluffy pink socks……….t-shirt……..helmet……with sunglasses.  Love my legs too! (giggles) .  Other times I wear above the knee hiking shorts that I cuff up to show more ……………legs (!!) fluffy socks …hiking boots…………a loose fitting shirt….mask..(!!!)………….and let my pony tail down…………..feel like a “tough girl” in guy clothes (giggles) .  Then there’s girl jeans…… a sweat shirt to hide the small front pockets and wear a purple pony tail tie…………fluffy pink socks with hiking boots……………feel like a girl……….not so obvious………………karley

I have really enjoyed playing tennis with friends in my tennis skirt and outfit. With my nails painted and light makeup and hair in a small ponytail with cap. I must play like a girl cause no one seems to notice on the public courts

Anonymous

SHOPPING!!!!

people hold open shop doors, say good morning and generally let the lady get to the bargains….

……and then my alarm clock goes off and I’m back in the real world!!!

but in general, people are courteous towards the lady…..I generally get to the bargains first…haha.

Grace ❤️❤️

Hi Birel sadly i dont get that oppertunity  to get out im a home girl but so look forward to the day when i can step out into the world as Stephanie and taste the womanly pleasures of life in the world he he ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Shopping has been my thing; but with my closet full to overflowing, I’m forced to find other outlets. Currently, it’s seeing how many days a week I can go out full-femme, with forms, makeup and jewelry, and just do my chores like any other girl.

Anonymous

HI Birel I’m not out at all but I always wear the panties and I’ve taken to crossing my legs girl like everywhere. Even at work with a bunch of blue collar guys. Gotten some looks but they don’t say anything. 💕💋 Katie

This past winter I got to the point where I was comfortable wearing leggings and a long sweater in guy mode going to the store for groceries or whatever. I’m sure some people looked at me weird, but since I wasn’t looking at them, I was blissfully unaware, and thus not bothered. It allows me to feel femme without going all out. My wife was even starting to get used to me looking that way in public. But the weather is warming up, and leggings won’t last much longer and I’ll have to start getting used to short shorts with my shaved legs. That may attract even more notice than the leggings, I don’t know… might have to get a cute pair of femme sneakers to go with?

Bridgette

With the exception of my work boots, my shoes are all women’s now.  They fit my foot size better… I wear a size 7 in men’s… 9 in womens.. I have a small foot lol. But the fit and comfort of women’s shoes,  just like all women’s clothes I’ve worn up to this point are way more comfortable.  I highly suggest trying a pair of women’s sneakers.

Mine would Def be wearing leggings or female jeans 90% of the time. I’ve learned not only do I get to have my fem. side show a bit more.  They are also way more comfortable.  I always wear panties haven’t worn men’s underwear of any sort in years.(though contemplating buying a few pairs of boxers specifically for my SO’s sake.)

I have a few female t-shirts that I’ll wear out as well but they can be easily pulled off as being male.. so I don’t usually count t-shirts in my fem attire.

We have a small cabin on a lake. There was a little work  to do on the pontoon and dock. It is the only time I have worn a one piece bathing suit I have. Nice tight swimming suit and long blond hair on my back. Pontoons boats and jet skis going by. It was as feminine as I have ever felt. Loved it

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?