• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My name is Diana from Virginia and I am thrilled to be a part of Crossdresser Heaven. I have been involved in our community for many years as I continue through my journey of discovery. While I have been a member on a number of sites it really is wonderful to find one so focused on us. Reading over all the information and stories has been so refreshing. While I am not fond of labels as I find them limiting, I do realize they provide some context. So I would place myself as a pre-op TS working towards my completeness which I am still defining but definitely moving in a forward direction.

I have a variety of interests and experiences that I enjoy sharing and adding to. I am an art buff, love music, fashion, fine wines, good books, and interesting and stimulating conversations. I so look forward to expanding my circle of friends here and having the opportunity to learn from others and hopefully also help. I have been quite fortunate over the years to have had close caring mentors so I wish to pay back in any way I can. Please feel free to say Hi. I would enjoy so much meeting you!

Diana

Anonymous

Glad you’re here

Anonymous

Hello Diana!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?