20 Posts
12 Users
0 Thanks
Lady
Topic starter
(@rbekka)
Noble Member     SF Bay Area, California, United States of America

First,

Why does this forum topic have a picture of (what looks like) 3 Women?  Why not 3 (or more) Trans people?

Okay, I guess this is 3 questions, 🙂

Wondering if anyone goes out wearing black pumps, w/jeans?  I don't mean you are fully dressed, but going out in jeans, a shirt (maybe a blouse, I'm not there yet), but sporting a nice sleek pair of black pumps.

I've always loved that look, and am thinking seriously about "stepping out" in this way.

Too risky?

Thanks as always, gurls!

19 Replies
(@cyberian2)
Noble Member     Elliot Lake, Ontario, Canada

Hi Rebekka! I think going out wearing pumps are a problem, as long as you wear everything else looking feminine I saw a guy wearing mens closes and high heels in the People of Walmart site.....didn't appear that anyone noticed.

Veronica

Lady
(@lori_stark)
Estimable Member     Long Beach, California, United States of America

Black pumps and jeans! This is my planned "first time out" ensemble. But are you talking about not really crossdressing? Just going out in drab but wearing heels? You go gurl!

Lady
(@moochprime)
Eminent Member     Linwood, New Jersey, United States of America

True be told Rebekka I have gone to classes, for over a year and a half almost two years, at my local community collage wearing a lot of my heels.  No makeup or anything to make me look like a girl/women.  However i always wore wide leg or boot cut jeans (both men's and woman's) and in all that time I have had only two people say anything about it and if anyone else saw anything or said anything I have heard nothing.

So I would say it all depends on the area, like my house is in a very catholic (mostly white) town so I'm always afraid going form my door to my car but the collage is off a major highway and i feel fine walking around campase and the local shopping centers near by.

So yeah all depends on the area i would say.

(@Anonymous)

Hi Rebekka,

About the first part of your question . . . I would guess that it is a hi resolution stock photo that was available to fit the topic.  Don't think that the question you ask is a bad one but most likely was not considered at the time.  Then again, how do we know that these are not three trans women?  I'll go with they are lovely.

As far as you stepping out in heels.  You know best where you are and what styles are tolerated in your community.  Since you are around a populated, transient (tourist), and  college town you might get a few looks but shouldn't have a problem.  Areas that are a bit rural or away from the metropolis might react differently.  I think it is a great style but though starting to appear is not very common.  But if you can, rock it!  Be a fashion forward trend setter.

Cheers, Nayomi

(@Anonymous)

Been out many times wearing heels and girls stretch jeans and love the feel and look but not done it in male mode.

(@Anonymous)

Hi Bobbi:  I wholeheartedly agree and believe we will only gain ground and acceptance the more exposure we have but sometimes the confrontation is not worth destroying any otherwise wonderful experience.

(@Anonymous)

I agree with Bobbi on this. Do what you feel like. You don’t have to answer to the world. Be yourself.

Lady
Topic starter
(@rbekka)

Thanks for all the replies!

Love it all.  I would be wearing them with skinny jeans (womens) or flared leg (womens) jeans. That's all I wear anymore.

Going out tonight, wearing skinny jeans, black tights and panties, and my gal loafers.

🙂

(@cd_danielle)
Estimable Member     Ohio, United States of America

You Rock Rebekla! I would say that there is no problem wearing pumps with jeans. For me if I were to wear jeans with pumps I’d have the jeans altered so they are about 1/2” above the ground when wearing the pumps. This has always been a look I have admired and pledged that I’d I ever wear his pairing that is the way I’d go about it. It is like with a good pair of slacks and pumps. The slacks are altered just so. I’ve seen this look in the business world and was envious and I still am. At least until I go out in this style. Love ❤️ and hugs 🤗

Danielle💋👠

Lady
Topic starter
(@rbekka)

Hi Danielle!

You are too sweet, my dear!  I was out last night in my skinny jeans, gurl loafers and tights underneath.  Felt so good!

I was a few women rockin' that black pump and jeans look.  One with longer flared jeans (which I have), the other two with skinny jeans that broke at the ankle.  It is such a hot look!  I'm going to find a pair soon, then step out.  We'll see what happens!

Love!

R

Managing Ambassador
(@cksasj)
Reputable Member     United States of America

Love your post Bobbi

(@Anonymous)

Bobbi, you’re so fired up.  Good for you!  Sitting in a rocking chair sounds relaxing.  There are winners and losers in life and when we ladies expose ourself it can be addressed in many negative ways, we adjust to the circumstances.  If there’s any doubt about going out, try groups or go places you are familiar and comfortable being.    I do not think planning your travel to San fe places to lavoid confrontation so as to have a pleasure filled time and avoid verbal or physical situations entirely.  Why ruin a great event with a stupid situation?

If you knew me that kind of characterization would not be mentioned.  I am the screw it let’s do it girl but I think most are a bit more reserved or scared.  Maybe we can that demon out of them!

(@Anonymous)

Bobbi you are so honest and fiesty too.  I love that.  You are absolutely correct and I too wish it were that easy.  My only intent is to encourage progress but discourage precariousness.  In the end it is about joy within the individual and on that we clearly agree and with you, my sister in spirit, we are on the same team.  No worries.

Nay

Lady
Topic starter
(@rbekka)

Hi Bobbi,

Thanks for the comments.  Personally I don't feel like I'm "locked in" to a particular mode of dress.  I am at a stage that is comfortable for me.

I have a lot to consider and risk, despite my self desires.  I'm sensitive (sometimes overly sensitive) to what others might think and feel.  Despite my assertions at times "to not care" what others think.  I believe deep down we all do and worry about that, we are human and want to be accepted, whatever mode of dress we may happen to be in.

🙂

Page 1 / 2
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?