What Kind of Bra or Bras do you wear?

91 Posts
74 Users
0 Thanks
Admin
Topic starter
(@cdheaven)
Illustrious Member

I've had various bras before purges. My favorites have been full coverage no wired ones myself. 😀

90 Replies
Ambassador
(@codille)
Estimable Member     Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America

VS Full or Perfect Coverage (to hold in the forms) that are underwired.

(@Anonymous)

I like one with a lot of push-up, kinda thick padding, and wear a tight shirt. Then I put something between the shirt and bra to make a "Nipple". With a little practice you can make it look very realistic! 🙂

(@millieteases)
Estimable Member     Virginia, United States of America

Mostly full coverage, but a nice lacy/shear black one that plunges and fastens in front. Mostly underwired - to support my forms. I have two Amoena ones - one regular size and it has pockets in the cups to hold my forms and one with AA cups - same model, just smaller cups - that I wear without forms. Those are both cotton without underwire, but since they are made for holding forms they work just fine. I mix up brands - Playtex, Bali, Amoena, some others. Mostly the challenge is finding a bra with a 44 or 46 band size and B or C cups. With that big a band the manufacturers seem to want you to have D or bigger. Some are padded, some not.

Lady
(@amanda476)
New Member     California, United States of America

Victoria's Secret, Body By Victoria, Push Up 38C. I like the comfort and quality.

Duchess
(@jeniskunk)
Trusted Member     Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Full coverage, soft cup, wire free, 42 B, when I'm not wearing my forms.
BreastForm Store pocketed sheer, 42 C to D, when I'm wearing my forms.

Like Millicent, I also have problems finding suitable bras, for use when I'm not wearing my forms.
Here in Australia, band size 42 (Australian size 20) and above is almost absolutely exclusively underwire only and D cup or larger. It is exceedingly rare to find any C cup, much less B cup, in my size, and then rarer still to find it in wire free.
This D cup or larger bustline for plus sizes thinking, also extends to women's fashion. So, simply to get dresses and tops to fit properly, I have no choice, except to wear forms.

Ambassador
(@skippy1965)
Famed Member     Richmond, Virginia, United States of America

Wide variety-front clasp,racerback, padded,convrtible even strapless.... in sizes from 38B to 42D depending on which forms/padding I'm using. Everyday around the house is a 38C(I know probably too tight but it feels so good!) blue padded pushup bra.. Love VS and have a couple including bombshell but they're so expensive @ $40-60 a pop (yes I know it's Quality) but until I get the courage to go in dressed and shop in person and let them fit me properly I need to hold off on the pricey ones.

(@ronda)
Eminent Member     Nevada City, California, United States of America

Most of my bras are Amoena mastectomy bras in white, nude, and black, I also have two strapless in white and black.

Duchess
(@jodee)
New Member     Modesto, California, United States of America

My bras are mostly abc mastectomy bras in nude or leading lady t-shirt bras in black or white

(@Anonymous)

I haven't found a bra I didn't like. I've got a great variety of styles, colors, sizes and from many manufacturers. Mostly 36A or 38A without breast forms and 38B or 38C with my forms. The variety in styles is really helpful. I can wear an unpadded, unwired 36A bra under a baggy sweatshirt in public and no one knows, not even my wife. I swear she hugs me sometimes to check out if I'm wearing a bra or not. She knows I crossdress and doesn't mind as long as I don't go over-the-top. And I'll wear a padded bra under a t-shirt with a flirty skirt and heels; creates a really nice look.

Admin
Topic starter
(@cdheaven)
Illustrious Member

Great question.

personally I like full coverage seamless or a sheer pocket bra when I'm feeling very sexy.   The pocket holds my forms nicely and allows great nipple protrusion especially when I wear my big girls 42 dd

heathet

Admin
Topic starter
(@cdheaven)
Illustrious Member

I have various types of bras on my collection.  Favorites are some soft cup and some full coverage.  I even have a few all in ones.  Brands vary from Goddess  to Playtex, Warners, Wonderbra and even some Chantelle. By far my new favourite today was a Royce push up bra---about $85

(@Anonymous)

About four months ago I began hormones for my breast development. I am just beginning to see some results. I am now about, or can wear a size 34A. I have bought myself three bras to start with. all Maidenform. I cannot discribe to you just how wonderful it feels now to have something to support. I hope to become somewhere around a 36B.

(@Anonymous)

I like Leading Lady,I have started growing breasts and these bras are the most comfortable

(@Anonymous)

would love to see your collection girl!

Page 1 / 7
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?