15 Users
59 Thanks
Lady
Topic starter
(@danielaafd)
Active Member     Mexico City, Cdmx, Mexico

Hi girls!

Im Daniela, from Mexico City.

Although I’ve been secretly dressing as a girl since I was in my early teens I just recently started embracing my feminine side. 

All this time Daniela’s voice has only been heard by a couple of people and I wish to start having conversations from and about my femininity. and despite still being in the closet I still dare to have some bold moves every now and then.

Well, I guess that’s it for now. Feel free to ask anything, I’d love to start sharing myself.

Anyone else from Mexico City?

15 Replies
7 Replies
Ambassador
(@ellyd22)

Illustrious Member     Norfolk, United Kingdom

@danielaafd 

Hey girl

Welcome to CDH 🙂

You'll find that this is a very warm and supportive community. It's a wonderful place to make friends, and we LOVE to chat ... so if you want conversations about femininity and/or your 'bold moves', bring it on!

There's lots to explore on the site. Have fun, and if you need help with anything just shout.

Hugs

Ellie x

Lady
(@harriette)

Famed Member     Toronto, Ontario, Canada

@danielaafd Welcome to CDH, Daniela!

I, for one, would be interested in what kind of crossdressing environment that you are in, in Mexico.

Is there any way that you can dress in public? Underdress?

Duchess
(@elizabethstone)

Estimable Member     Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States of America

@danielaafd welcome! You are in a place here where you will be loved and encouraged.

(@jacquelinelarkspur)

Famed Member     Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom

@danielaafd 

Hi Daniela, welcome to CDH.

As you've been a member on the site for a while now,  you've hopefully already gathered how friendly and lively the place is. And how safe it is, too. Here you can talk about your crossdressing freely with lots of other like minded ladies. We do love to chat, so feel free to join in anytime. Make yourself at home, and have fun!

Baroness
(@alexina)

Noble Member     Fife, United Kingdom

@danielaafd 

Hi, Daniela, I see that you've been a member for a month so you'll know what a lovely, safe community this is. And an increasingly global one too!

Now you've got us wondering what your bold moves are, do tell 😊

Allie 

(@Anonymous 95705)

Eminent Member

@danielaafd hola preciosa no soy de mexico, pero si de nuestra hermosa región latinoamericana, no te preocupes que todas aquí sabemos lo que sientes y por lo que has pasado, no es fácil ser nosotras y mas en nuestro ambiente lleno de prejuicios e incomprensiones, donde muchas veces la culpa y la vergüenza nos llena de miedos y emociones negativas como la tristeza por no poder simplemente poder expresarnos como somos, bueno no mas carreta, me alegro que estés aquí y cualquier cosa que quieras compartir o preguntar de nuestro maravilloso mundo femenino aquí estaremos todas nosotras para darte simplemente nuestra opinión y apoyarte si lo necesitas que pases un feliz día daniela

Hello beautiful, I am not from Mexico, but I am from our beautiful Latin American region. Don't worry, everyone here knows what you feel and what you have been through. It is not easy to be us, especially in our environment full of prejudices and misunderstandings, where many Sometimes guilt and shame fill us with fears and negative emotions such as sadness for not being able to simply express ourselves as we are, well no more talk, I'm glad you are here and anything you want to share or ask about our wonderful feminine world we will be here all of us to simply give you our opinion and support you if you need it, have a happy day daniela

(@samanthaxxxx)

Honorable Member     London, London, United Kingdom

@danielaafd Hi Daniela, not Mexico City but dear old London Town but I send all my best wishes to you and say welcome to a truly wonderful and global forum x

Ambassador
(@ellyd22)
Illustrious Member     Norfolk, United Kingdom

@danielaafd 

I should have said ... if you want to look up CDH members in Mexico City then you could try using the site's Friend Finder.

You can access that by clicking on the link below:

Members – Crossdresser Heaven Forums

Ellie x

Hostess
(@ab123)
Famed Member     Surrey, United Kingdom

Welcome to a friendly and supportive site daniela. Enjoy yourself here.

Duchess
(@sheryl321)
Reputable Member     Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America

Hi Daniela! Welcome to CDH! had a layover once on my way to Cancun.Mexico City is the Largest city geographically I have ever seen! Have you ever been to the states?

You will enjoy have conversations on this site and well as reading the articles and joining in on all the forums! 

Sheryl

Duchess Annual
(@firefly)
Noble Member     Panama, Panama, Panama

Hi Daniela. 

Welcome to CDH. 

Like Daniela Romo. I love her songs. There are a few Latin Americans here. I am from Panama. I think it's tough to crossdress in our countries from what I've been told and what I has experienced. I have evolved a lot but still I dress mostly at home. How is Mexico City to crossdress?

Gisela

(@aliceunderwire)
Illustrious Member     Near Burlington, Vermont, United States of America

Hi Daniela,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy looking around the site and reading the posts.

Alice

Hostess
(@fishingr8)
Illustrious Member     Montana, United States of America

Hi Daniela nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here look around girl and do some reading of the forums and posts from so many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on in life.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Daniela as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girl we are just a simple click away from you ..  If and when you feel like it please return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better thanks..  Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Duchess
(@karla1958)
Honorable Member     Not in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America

Hi Daniela and welcome!

Heart

Duchess
(@catherine0918)
Honorable Member     Henderson, Nevada, United States of America

HI Daniela!

Welcome to CDH!

I think you will find the community helpful, encouraging and supportive.

And you will find the conversation on your femininity here. 🙂

Again, welcome to CDH!

Catherine

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?