Notifications
Clear all

Any Ladies in the Dallas Fort Worth area want to meet up?

8 Posts
5 Users
20 Thanks
Lady
Topic starter
(@jaime102)
Active Member     Rockwall, Texas, United States of America

I would love to start building a community here in the Dallas area! 

7 Replies
Ambassador
(@melodeescarlet)
Noble Member     Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America

Sadly you're about a decade too late. I used to live up in Frisco! However you can probably use the Member search to find some DFW gals. 🙂

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/friends/

Duchess
(@emilysouthern)
Estimable Member     Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States of America

Jaime .. there is a very active group of ladies in the Dallas area.  They have lunches, dinners, gno's about 3 or 4 times a month.  PM me for the info if you would like to know how to follow them. 

Interestingly, and timely.. next month, on the second Saturday night, they are hosting their 1st Annual Prom Nite.  Dinner Dancing & Dazzle

I live about 5 hrs away, have visited with them 3 times & will be attending their Prom.  Have my dress, heels & fascinator ready.. Lol

Will be arriving that Thursday and leaving the following Monday.

Emily

2 Replies
Lady
(@jaime102)

Active Member     Rockwall, Texas, United States of America

@emilysouthern How do I get access to this amazing group 🙂 Might be a little too late to join for prom but I would love to meet for future meetings

Duchess
(@emilysouthern)

@jaime102 They are on meetup.com ..  Dallas Feminine Expressions  Tell the Emily sent you .. Lol

Not too late for the Prom, would be nice to meet you there.  Pm me if you have any questions.

Emily

Lady
(@susantalbot)
Reputable Member     Denton, Texas, United States of America

Jaime,  I second what Emily posted.  I also belong to the Dallas Meetup group there are 200 plus ladies in the group .  I am going to the prom event and I have been to other events.   It’s been a lot of fun. 

Susan. 

1 Reply
Duchess
(@emilysouthern)

@susantalbot 

Susan, will be so nice to meet another CDH girl that Saturday night.  Look for me, or ask Stephanie, she knows me well.  Will be nice to chat.

Emily

(@jesscd)
Eminent Member     Iowa, United States of America

I travel to the DFW area for work on occasion and would love to have a friend or two to chat and maybe hangout with while there. I don’t get a lot of free time while traveling but could make something work. Feel free to reach out!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?