Growing up in the 50’s slips were every day apparel and all the ladies and girls wore them. My crossdressing started when I was fourteen, my dad and uncle were both crossdressers so when I started showing interest in fem clothing I didn’t go through all the shame and guilt so many of us suffered. My mother and sister gave me some of their outgrown things with both full and half slips that I wore to sleep in as well wear under dresses and skirts like mom and my sister did. Some of my most favorite ones came from one of my sisters friends, Her family was very wealthy so she had the very best in clothes and I became the recipient of her outgrown clothing. I remember the lacey silky slips in pretty colors that I Treasured and loved wearing. Later she gave me some of her old bras that when the whole puzzle came together, wearing panties bra and A silky slip over them and under A nice dress brought it all together. So to this day I feel it’s the only way to dress

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?