Hi Carly! This is something I’ve thought about a lot. I’ve figured out that I would best be described as pansexual. I’ve been dressing since way before puberty, and the only type I can truly say I’m attracted to is nice people. And nice people can come in any shape or form. When I was growing up, I had a male friend that I fooled around with, and he and I both seemed to enjoy me being the woman. It wasn’t exactly healthy, but it did let me get out some of that energy of wanting to be feminine. And he was my age, so there wasn’t anything illegal going on. I’ve always only dated women, but I do frequently want to engage in sexual activities with men. That has proven hard, though, because for whatever reason, that sissy slut thing has become incredibly popular. I’m very much not that, and any time I’ve tried to talk to someone through a dating site or whatever it is, the common response is a dick pic with something like ‘you ready to choke on this?’. Well no I don’t want to do that, that sounds awful! The only reason why I’m on those is because I’m trying to find a nice guy to help me release some of my feminine urges that keep building. It’s hard, though. I say all to say, that’s why I’m pansexual. I’m attracted to people, not just one type of gender. I wouldn’t consider myself bi, straight, gay, just am attracted to specific people. Nice people. I don’t know if that helps or not, but I hope it does!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?