Hi Laura It is a good question to ask your self at any point in your journey. I have been pushing the envelope for years. I still enjoy pushing that envelope. I guess i am going to take it as far as i can without disrupting my present life style and relationships for now. I am it no rush but i should be considering my age. I know in my heart and mind i should of been born with a female body. Like so many here i have managed to survive for so long by using tools like denial and shame to put off being whole. I keep going back to a moment in time when it was possible and the opportunity was there to make things right . I chose to go with what i was told. It was the easiest and safest way to go. I paid the price for my decision back then, I have had to deal with depression, anxiety and everything that goes with trying to hide my true identity. Most of us have made the same decision and will pay the price one way or another. So it has come full circle. I have done everything that was expected of me given that male body. I have used and abused this male body to a point of no return. Trying to feminize it would not be impossible but very unlikely. The cost both economically and socially is much more than i would be willing to pay.  I am left with a sad answer I will take it as far as others will accept and go from there. Luv Stephanie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?