Hi Cassius, Teralynn here! Welcome to our wonderful online community! I looked for your profile page but could not find it! Did you take it down? Even if you did your introduction post tells enough about your crossdressing journey so far to give us a very good idea of who you are and the situation you are in! I am assuming that you discovered a need to crossdress and embrace a feminine part of yourself later in life, that you have a wonderful accepting and supportive wife and that you have experienced some bullying perhaps specifically for your crossdressing! If my assumptions are right then you definitely belong here at CDH! It is unfortunate that such a thing as bullying still exists on our planet but it takes an awful long time for an evolving planet to become settled in light and love! Thank heavens for your supportive wife! Now you also have your CDH sisters to help and support you through the rough patches that sometimes come with being a crossdressing person. Bullying would certainly fall into that category! I did not learn about Teralynn until I was 51 and I am was already very comfortable with who I was and the life I had led, but learning about Teralynn and recognizing her persona was a whole different type of life I had to get accustomed to! It did not take long to realize that she was just as much a part of me as John was! I did not reject the male persona just because I discovered I had a feminine persona also. Now it is situational! Most of the time Teralynn is persona that is front and center but, just like one of my CDH sisters pointed out, if needed John immediately comes out  to handle a situation! I don’t think my wife would have been as understanding or accepting of Teralynn if she got the feeling that I was killing off John just so I could embrace Teralynn! Everyone that gets the urge to crossdress or embrace a feminine persona has to make the adjustments they feel are appropriate for them! It is your life so it has to work that way! At CDH you should not have to worry about bullying and being accepted! For anyone who does it to any of our sisters does it to all of us! Stay active on the site and you’ll never regret it! Just being here and interacting with us should give you a sense of confidence that perhaps you haven’t had before! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response.  I would like to know more about you Luv, so if you did remove your profile page please put it back up! – Blessings

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?