- August 29, 2020 at 12:22 am #378805CassieParticipantRegistered On: August 28, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 7Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
I am still new to all this and a little shy about it. Want to know more? My profile is public. I think I summed up everything on there. No pic yet as I am still a little scared of being recognized. I’ve never had much support in anything except from my wife and been bullied a lot so this is all a little step at a time.
Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 4, 2020 at 9:05 pm #380985Teralynn LovingParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 942Has thanked: 4810 timesBeen thanked: 1416 times
Thanks Cassie for the additional post! I enjoyed reading it as well even though I did find your profile page! I guess I had one of my senior moments when I first looked for it! I know you love embracing your feminine persona but you have a loving wife that is far more accepting and supportive than most crossdressing people will ever have. If you love her think long and hard about fully transitioning! Your crossdressing may be enough feminization without going through the expense and difficulties associated with full transition. Plus you wouldn’t have to break her heart! When the time comes I know you will make the right decision! – Blessings from Teralynn
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 4, 2020 at 8:52 pm #380983
- September 4, 2020 at 6:35 pm #380948CassieParticipantRegistered On: August 28, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 7Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
I didn’t take it down. I appreciate the support. I am 53 and I have been really cross dressing for about a week. I was always small, demure and not self confident. I didn’t cross dress as a child but always looked at the girls and wished I had been born female. I did a lot of things they did and got teased about it. Remember flipping the bottom of your tee shirt through the neck to make it a bra shape? I didn’t think of it as a bra shape, just cooler when it was hot. My cross dressing started with just using clear nail polish to try to stop biting my nails. My wife and I were in Shoppers Drug Mart and I saw a colour I liked and told my wife she should wear it. She told me if I liked it, I should wear it, she won’t. I laughed and said, “like you’ll let me wear a colour.” She said she didn’t care so I bought it prove her wrong. She didn’t care. I now have several colours. When I complained it was hot and guys couldn’t wear skirts, she bought me kilts so I could wear a skirt and not be looked at funny. Since then she has bought me heels, bras, breastforms and makeup. She lets me know what looks bad and good. Do I see myself as a girl? Not really because growing up, if a boy wanted to wear a dress, he was gay. I am not gay. I stand straighter in heels and a bra. I feel less like I am hiding in a bra and breast forms even if I only do it in the house. I am happier as a woman. After 53 years of conforming to be a boy and a week of being a girl it is hard to just say, yes, I see myself as a girl. I hope I don’t upset anyone on here by saying that but I want no illusions, I don’t know where this will take me. I never thought at this age I would consider going trans but I am so much more me as a woman, I just don’t know anymore. This is what scares my wife. She isn’t gay. If I take this to that possible conclusion, what will happen to us? I have promised both of us a year before I consider HRT to see if I am trans or just playing dress up. Sorry to ramble on but I have had people ask for more about me.
- September 4, 2020 at 5:36 pm #380934
- September 4, 2020 at 3:31 pm #380896Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 690Has thanked: 5704 timesBeen thanked: 2023 times
Hi Cassie nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here. Girlfriend you should leave your shyness at the door you stepped thru when you joined there will not be any need for that here we accept you as you are and support you for every inch of your journey as all who come here . when you get a little more at ease please join in on some forums and posts ask questions from clothes to makeup to anything you ever wanted to know about being the woman you are inside . So relax get settled in and kick your heels off and have a wonderful time here and chat with all these lovely ladies here so many from all over the world and again nice to meet you and hope to chat sometime .
- September 4, 2020 at 2:28 pm #380885Diane CrowParticipantRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 95Has thanked: 1107 timesBeen thanked: 378 times
- September 4, 2020 at 2:24 pm #380881Teralynn LovingParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 942Has thanked: 4810 timesBeen thanked: 1416 times
Hi Cassius, Teralynn here! Welcome to our wonderful online community! I looked for your profile page but could not find it! Did you take it down? Even if you did your introduction post tells enough about your crossdressing journey so far to give us a very good idea of who you are and the situation you are in! I am assuming that you discovered a need to crossdress and embrace a feminine part of yourself later in life, that you have a wonderful accepting and supportive wife and that you have experienced some bullying perhaps specifically for your crossdressing! If my assumptions are right then you definitely belong here at CDH! It is unfortunate that such a thing as bullying still exists on our planet but it takes an awful long time for an evolving planet to become settled in light and love! Thank heavens for your supportive wife! Now you also have your CDH sisters to help and support you through the rough patches that sometimes come with being a crossdressing person. Bullying would certainly fall into that category! I did not learn about Teralynn until I was 51 and I am was already very comfortable with who I was and the life I had led, but learning about Teralynn and recognizing her persona was a whole different type of life I had to get accustomed to! It did not take long to realize that she was just as much a part of me as John was! I did not reject the male persona just because I discovered I had a feminine persona also. Now it is situational! Most of the time Teralynn is persona that is front and center but, just like one of my CDH sisters pointed out, if needed John immediately comes out to handle a situation! I don’t think my wife would have been as understanding or accepting of Teralynn if she got the feeling that I was killing off John just so I could embrace Teralynn! Everyone that gets the urge to crossdress or embrace a feminine persona has to make the adjustments they feel are appropriate for them! It is your life so it has to work that way! At CDH you should not have to worry about bullying and being accepted! For anyone who does it to any of our sisters does it to all of us! Stay active on the site and you’ll never regret it! Just being here and interacting with us should give you a sense of confidence that perhaps you haven’t had before! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. I would like to know more about you Luv, so if you did remove your profile page please put it back up! – Blessings
- August 31, 2020 at 5:55 am #379448
- August 29, 2020 at 4:42 pm #379034Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 462Has thanked: 1895 timesBeen thanked: 2166 times
Cassius, always happy to greet a fellow Canadian, and welcome to CDH. I think you will find your shyness evaporate rather quickly around all the friendly and supportive ladies around here. Take your time to get comfortable and familiarize yourself here, it’s actually quite fun! Looking g forward to knowing you better.
- August 29, 2020 at 3:19 pm #379016Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 38Replies: 722Has thanked: 1315 timesBeen thanked: 1353 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- August 29, 2020 at 2:12 pm #378991AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 182Has thanked: 1493 timesBeen thanked: 622 times
Hello Cassius. Welcome to CDH
Being bullied isn’t great for the soul of any person.
The Natasha ME is fun, outgoing, kind, very friendly. The male me is fully opposite. That being said, if I am Natasha ME and she gets threatened or bullied. The male me comes out and protects her. It has happened twice.
- August 29, 2020 at 1:48 pm #378977
- August 29, 2020 at 9:20 am #378885CassieParticipantRegistered On: August 28, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 7Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
Thanks for introducing yourself. Starting this late is really intimidating. Especially when I have haven’t explored this other than in my mind and not knowing how far I will want to take it. Knowing someone else who isn’t 20 makes a big difference. I may be asking you a lot of questions. Hope you don’t mind.
- August 29, 2020 at 8:02 am #378877ParticipantRegistered On: August 28, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 7Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
I am sorry to hear you are not supported by your spouse. It must make things so much harder. I count myself as blessed because my wife doesn’t believe clothes have a gender. She has encouraged me to wear kilts because they are socially acceptable and the got shoes that I can wear only in the house if I want. The bras and breastforms she doesn’t get but as long as I am happy, she will help me figure out what looks good and what looks forced. If you ever need emotional support, let me know.
- August 29, 2020 at 7:49 am #378871Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 24Replies: 4133Has thanked: 5791 timesBeen thanked: 6100 times
Cassius welcome. Happy to have you here with us. Take all the time you need and truly enjoy much of what were all about. Girls here come from all over and dress up simply or all out as we say. No matter at what level of experience one is everyone is having fun expressing their passions in a caring and supportive place. Learn as you go and meet with our ladies to chat ,share stories and with some develop lasting friendships. So much to embrace so relax and enjoy being part of a community of same mined souls all accepting each other for who we are. Very happy meeting you its wonderful having another Canadian gurl here with us.
- August 29, 2020 at 5:01 am #378838Ria FreichukParticipantRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 47Has thanked: 76 timesBeen thanked: 166 times
I am in Saskatchewan and have been wearing most of my life. My spouse knows but is not supportive so I have primarily been an underdressed and have been out and about that way for a long time.This is a great site to meet others and get advice.
- August 29, 2020 at 3:32 am #378823Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 34Replies: 1423Has thanked: 5906 timesBeen thanked: 3174 times
From another Canadian and late bloomer, I started at 55. Have a look around, get comfy, and share when you’re ready. Having that supportive spouse can make a big difference, be sure to show your appreciation. Thanks for a good profile .
- August 29, 2020 at 12:55 am #378809Stephanie RobertsParticipantRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 224Has thanked: 1756 timesBeen thanked: 757 times
So happy to welcome you to CDH from Australia!!! Y ou made the right decision to join CDH. There are so many ladies here that can help you every step of the way. Join in when you’re ready.
Really nice meeting you.
Love, Stephanie ❤️
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.